Mfw hour ago while I was going to local store I saw some natural blonde 9/10 qt with her 2 shitskin kids. It's over

Mfw hour ago while I was going to local store I saw some natural blonde 9/10 qt with her 2 shitskin kids. It's over.

Attached: CD5E9B75-1BAA-4E7A-80D8-21FD74E11C07.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

white girls are so crazy. how can they look at a kid that looks nothing like them and be happy?

Did you check her pubes?

In Russia?? Since when do you have blacks in Russia?

Why do we use a scale of 10 for women? It's been a pet peeve of mine. The scale is so subtle that you end up with a lot of blurred lines. Like what is the difference between an 8 and a 9? 4 and a 5? A scale of 1-5 would be more clear. The difference between a 2 and a 3 is much more intuitive if it is out of 5.

Attached: 2E5F7314-B07C-4403-BDE9-FC360D1A1082.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Russian women love black men

Attached: 1559632992689.webm (480x360, 1.36M)

Looks aren't everything man, that bitch may look cute but she's clearly got serious mental issues, is dumb as a fucking brick and a failed white.

One of the hardest races to fail at.

Race mixing is among the lowest of morals

Strictly speaking though, France shits on you in terms of cuckery. An odd occurance of a Russian woman with a negro is nothing compared to the vast scale of French women with Negros

It just makes sense you fuck wad.

The 7 and 8 difference is basically where you cross from, sort of amateur beauty to a girl who could be a professional model if she put some work in.

The difference between a 8 and a 9 is the 9 actually could be a model, she's taken good care of her self and she's intelligent / fun to be around.

For me ( and most people i've talked to ) seem to agree that 9 and 10 is a bit subjective and based more on your personal taste. i.e. you like a smaller cup size, different hair color, or wider hips / bigger butt etc... and ofc personality traits. I'd take 10 is going to be into the shit youre into and shes going to have her shit together.

Attached: Palpatine_Foreseen.jpg (494x358, 91K)

you should be thankful that these whores put their nigger babies on display. saves you the time figuring out that they're filthy coal burning sluts.

Fake news
There are no local stores in Russia.

Because they get to post on social media about how progressive they are for having nigger babies and then feel like an empowered strong woman when they have to raise it as a single parent. Bonus points for the black eye their black guy gives them.

Have sex

I've seen you post this exact post and picture before, which can only mean one thing:

U a lil shill bitch

Attached: 1500701502228.jpg (500x506, 45K)

The relationships of of bmwf are based purely on surface level superficial societal trends.
To the black man a white woman is a prize of society and culture. In his mind she exhibits all of the current beauty standards, primarily European. For him she is a status symbol of the highest calibur, their is no love there. He'll claim hes not a racist while enjoying an eternal flow of "gotcha" moments to every white man that sees him with his prize.
To a white woman a black man is a chance to display her conformity to current societal trends. She can appear as some sort of saintly figure for accepting the black man as a mate and absolve herself of white guilt. For her he is a pawn that she can play against other whites. In many ways hes a pet that even she doesnt regard as equal due to his status as being a mere gesture to the world rather than an equal mate. He is, by all accounts an accessory.
Because of the superficial nature of their relationship it is destined to fail because it is not built on trust, respect or any real substantial, long lasting qualities. This happens a great deal because black men and white women share childish personality traits like victimhood, reliance on authoritarian goverment elements and being lead around by emmotion.

Attached: 1554241939257.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Feeling better yet OP?

Attached: 228209293.jpg (997x1077, 330K)

You noticed it because it's unusual.

Yesterday saw same shit here

Not really.. it's getting really fucked up

russian men are the deadbeat absent black fathers of the white world so kys

all humans die in 25 years. Planet is toast dont worry no one escapes it, all races get genocided.

She doesn't need it to look like her for her to know it's genetically hers. It came out of her. Girls and guys on an instinctual level simply look at offspring differently. Women will never understand the skepticism men experience and men will never understand the assurance in genetic lineage women are privileged to have.

They can't. Pic related is my OC, from January 2017.

Attached: LAX Coal Burner.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

They're everywhere.300k emmigrate from Africa yearly.Until they're killed completely from the face of the world it won't stop.

is that brittany pettibone?

The nursing home called Grampa. They said its time for you to move in.

desu, they know that no good man will ever love them and that only other niggers will want to fuck them and leave. that reality hits them so they just give all the attention to the niglets hoping that those niglets will return actual love to her that she will never feel again from a good man.

i have no clue and it usually is some 10/10 white girl as well. crazy stuff.

When the state commands people to to race-mix some/many will race-mix.If her father is a liberal cuck she will race-mix.Oversocialization is a major factor,White men pretending race doesn't matter and integrating niggers/arabs into their social circle is a factor.

Why isn't Putin killing them? What the fuck is his job then??

Bruh, a muzzie familly just moved into my commieblock. Who the fuck even moves to ukraine? The white man is done

this is funny and sad

Why does your mother love you despite the fact that you're a loser who spends day and night shitposting? A mother loves their child no matter how hideous they are.

You must stop seeing all of Europeans as your brethren.Many white people are actually the enemy and must be killed with the rest of subhumans.
>Race doesn't matter ideas do
Is wrong
>Race matters ideas don't
Is wrong.
Only
>Race and ideas matter
Is true

Attached: 1556639153650m.jpg (1017x1024, 175K)

>walks around airports looking for things to trigger himself with

how sad is your lonely life user

Attached: thank god im not a cuck.png (635x473, 222K)

The only waste there is her eyes. Funnily enough her nigger baby daddy left her and the mutt lol.

It's a vicious circle. Just thinking about how niggerdick has been imposed by the media as a rite of passage, I feel nauseous. Haven't seeked sex in a while

You're coping.OP's reaction is normal.Ignoring is not.If you see a coalburner you beat the living shit out of her on the street.

you've been inside all day refreshing the catalog on Jow Forums and just decided to make a thread

more likely she'll kick the living shit out of you and then you'll land in prison where you'll have sex for the first time

Attached: btfo.jpg (1194x837, 128K)

Just saw a two gay jewish guy with an addopted nigglet
Its over

Attached: IMG_2112.jpg (220x282, 14K)

Why the fuck isnt Russia an ethnostate??

Still not as sad as the poor coalburner in the pic who wants to kill herself.

In terms of being happy:
lowliest of incel NEETs > aging roastie coalburners

What's the long-term damage here?
The mother is obviously useless for further breeding, but what about the daughters?
Are they gonna be some autist screeching feminists or turbo sluts?
I just can't imagine any kind of future where the people on this photo are happy and productive members of society.

>Russian women are whores and race traitors
No shit?

Attached: sdfh.jpg (400x298, 34K)

Haha get fucked by your own kikery, kike

Attached: 1562563274839.gif (299x267, 2M)

>see blonde in store with nigglet in tow
>smile bigly and exclaim, "What a cute kid! It looks JUST like you!!"
>chuckle and walk away

You don't punch a woman in the face, you deliver a roundhouse kick to her psyche.
Call a broad a cunt, and she'll forget about it the next day. Tell her she has an obnoxious laugh and she'll remember that moment every time she laughs.

Attached: IMG_5404.gif (260x150, 2.81M)

Look at this. I'd much rather have sex with a dog-fucking than with anyone who's willing to fuck this.

Attached: 1562733014447.webm (480x882, 2.77M)

>9/10 qt with her 2 shitskin kids

Attached: 1592044926935.jpg (640x1601, 279K)

Get a life you incel cunt

lying kike detected, gas urself

Actually white women are a lot more loyal than white men.

Attached: 987678.png (679x449, 37K)

Triggered dyke detected

Attached: 1500775870514.jpg (1200x441, 195K)

just take the fucking yellow pill

Attached: 6553776393055361460.jpg (1125x1500, 285K)

>stated __preference__
Well, no shit

Attached: 1584315225309.jpg (794x862, 268K)

Gross

Where I'm from the far bigger problem is single moms... only ghetto trash whites youd be insane to talk to for more than 5 minutes have dark ones.

Cope, user. Russian girls whores who do not want to be with Russian men.

Attached: 1558952250440.jpg (1200x831, 162K)

Attached: oh.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Buenos dias, voy a decir... tiene sexo

Attached: 1530274692816.png (1448x828, 114K)

He's kike with a proxy.

Attached: everyday an ncel.jpg (722x349, 39K)

Weird, most niggers here are alone or with other men

based/blackpilled.

First of all, forget 1-4, because that’s a literal pile of trash you should never go anywhere near, so it’s really just a 5-10 scale.
5 is average.
6 is above-average.
7 is good-looking.
8 is hot.
9 is smokin hot.
10 is goddess tier.
And like another user said, the difference between a 9 and a 10 is almost entirely personal taste, and you’ll never get close to either one anyway.

Lack of white identedy is the root cause of this problem. I bet those girls don't see themselfs as white and think humans are all the same, that we are all citzen of the world, that every baby is beautiful, bla bla bla.

Attached: 1562631271559.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Russian girls are coalburners

Society and media have so much influence over how a women is supposed to act, too bad both tools are kiked to the bone

We have our own shitskins - tajiks, azeris, uzbeks, dagestanis, gypsies, etc.

I've been doing the sex wrong my entire life...

cognitive dissonance. look it up.

>Like what is the difference between an 8 and a 9? 4 and a 5?
alcohol

Negroid are invading every country in this planet, we have like 400k and they will keep on coming, africa will export at least 500 million to the world in the next 2 decades, prepare user.

Well if they are not married, people really need to ignore them because they did it because
> its cool and different, exotic, trinket
Thats it. Waste of our money because they cannot use their brain when choosing who to breed with

Save and archive these race mixing threads.

Save and archive any and every race mixing media material.

We will claim financial compensation for this.

Just imagine when the mother is old, her niglets have married other niggers and she is just an old white lady sat in the corner whilst the coons dance around acting like children. Instinctively she knows she doesn't belong there, surrounded by Africans and the pungent smell of body odour.

Fuck man that picture is just depressing.
Good riddance whore. I'm sure at least 25% of her family have subtely cut ties with her

Attached: IMG_0930.jpg (539x717, 82K)

Even though I have acquired a distaste for Jews, I still dislike the idea of Jews getting blacked. The result of a Jew and a Black can only be disastrous.

I'd imagine things were bad enough that he had to take the picture.

She must have held this pose for a short while, she must really, really regret having those 2 abominations if she was looking at them like this for a while.

Jews and disaster are always best in the same sentence.

Haha, poor white boy.

Yes female goys, white people are the same as all others, now go and produce some mutts with Tyrone, he just went out of jail he feels so lonely!

Attached: jew1.jpg (900x500, 117K)

its not like she was going to sleep with you anyway