Tarot Of Kek Readings

I will be doing readings whit this deck.
Ask away.

Attached: 2.gif (732x1345, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/tarotofkek
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know enough about tarot, just show me the cards and let me deal with my hell in peace.

why are so many grown men angry at a Disney movie that they'll never see?

In

Oh shit cool, wanna play Call the King?

Whatever universe wants me to know

The glowing lights floating around the hills behind my house what are they?

That's not how this works.

That's a spooky image if I'm reading it correctly.

Hit me with Celtic cross spread if you can, those often give me the best insight.

Should I fight in the coming civil war or go east

hit me

Cool cards user. What does my future hold?

Want a reading. Nothing fancy, just a good one, Fren.

Attached: EC80E966-1DCD-4868-BBCB-91D954E64368.jpg (639x1024, 101K)

I will do a 5 for everyone. Might take some time and I will do it by order.
Here are your cards if you just want to read them

Attached: 3.gif (724x1197, 903K)

I ADORE your cards. And I will be visiting your patreon

Hit me with a reading too bruh. TIA

Attached: Never Let Them.png (400x688, 679K)

When will I ever overcome my insomnia?

Please and thank you.

Attached: 220px-Pamela_Colman_Smith_circa_1912.jpg (220x347, 22K)

Celtic cross please.

Where can I get the whole deck?

Weird one hueman, you are both weak and in the worst kind of isolation.
Whatever the universe wants from you, you will not get it because in your most fertile moment you will be both alone and with little to no strenght.

The inverted moon shows that you will not connect whit wathever you are searching, but also tells that wathever you are searching for "what the universe wants you to know" is deep down your subconscious.

Still you will not listen.

Forgot the image

Attached: 4.gif (699x1398, 876K)

Will I be able to fullfill my goal of establishing a dynasty of a la cosa nostra with my offspring and trusted friends?

You are not violent by nature, but you are fostering really dark toughts now.
Those come from serious introspection, but your subconscious is not working whit you.
You are more than willing to commit evil acts, but that is not who you really are, or where.

Still the cicles will continue, and in your favour.

Stay and be damned, giving into your worst side.
Go east and start again, that would be best for your continuation.

Attached: 5.gif (699x1353, 766K)

What do should I do to make my ambitions a reality aside from hard work alone?

After a period of deep reflection you at least have had a glimpse in your own dishonesty and the injustices you do.
Perhaps this came from a look into society, but it is YOU the one who needs a fix now.
Luckily for you, the changes are in your favour, you are willingly to start the changes you need.
But you lack the creating power to produce those changes, you are impotent in front of your own lies, faults.

There is a dim chance of redemption that you should strive for, whatever gives you hope right now, yo should work on that and shed the shit you are covered in.

Attached: 6.gif (699x1353, 678K)

You where born anew by something that happened to you some time ago.
Now is the end of such cycle, when you are going to reap what you sow.
You have the will to get what you want, yet your darkest desires are ever present, pulling you under.

You future holds a religious awakening or undertanding, perhaps that is the way to break your vices.
Search for them in the old scriptures of your people, not the new musings of basedpilled faggots.

Attached: 7.gif (699x1353, 871K)

OK this is strangely accurate, how do I overcome this?

Read me bro

Attached: 1561910510069.jpg (604x482, 18K)

Whats my destiny?

I am looking to start a career in the military will i be successful in this endeavor?

Thanks user. What is my destiny?

Attached: beginnngandend.png (1280x576, 738K)

That is for you to discover, you are the master of yourself. Break from your isolation before it is too late. Dont mistake islation with instrospection.

The moon card reprents the crawfish emerging from the pool, then the beast, both tamed and wild. A little path with almost no light.

If you feel that there is such a path, either walk it or make one.

Attached: 4 of swords.gif (225x540, 121K)

I'll try, thanks hermano

What should I focus on this week?

read me pls

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 9.23.17 PM.png (124x124, 21K)

shit user that sounds blackpilled as fuck and super bad ill pray for you

Should I stay a neet, or get a job?

Thanks bro, the most ironic part is that I usually don't believe in this kind of shit, but this read is accurate af to ignore, btw I hope I have enough strength to deal with it

Okay ill bite.The Lord comes first.

Good or bad, its the luck of the draw, I will not sugar-coat it.

You where in a place of confusion, in wich your will was subjugated by someone holding your strings.
For that, your fertility was punished, The moment in wich you was supposed to have abundance was cut out, a stump in the place of a full three.
Even if that was of no fault of you own, you are the one being judged by yourself, self pity and doubt.
Right now, what you are trying to complete will fail in the light of what are you are now, stunted by those who controlled/moved you.

Still, a good ending, you will be master of yourself and stronger for that. Perhaps a little to inflexible, but such is the way of the strong. You will rise because of your shortcomings and thrive.

Attached: 8.gif (699x1353, 736K)

Are you really a jew?

Masons actually made up tarot, believe it or not.

Because it's an obvious attempt to subvert western cultures for cash, something jews are well known for.

What is this and how does it work?

Where can I get the deck?

Let me get a general reading as well.

Some part of you transformed itself in the past, leaving you in ruins. A rebirth in shitter, perhaps you realized something that sour your every tought.
You are isolated, uncapable of communicating your ideas, you cannot find your way out of the shit you where thrown into a you hate yourself for it, you hate them and you hate yourself.
Still for all that you will become something, you will find the way to make an influence for your own machinations and the bravery and skills to communicate will happen, but not as a destroyer.
Look at the strenght card, the ease in wich the girl (in this case pepe) is holding the lion jaw, search for estoicism and knowledge, rather than power.

Attached: 9.gif (699x1353, 522K)

Present- Will to power
Past- Non-conformism
Future- Sense of unfulfillment
Reason- Illusion
Potential- Completion
That's at least what I got from it, very insightful. What do you think?

Will I ever get white gf?

Do one for me

Me next n word

Attached: EE874555-B8C2-4AFB-A351-5E0F2E1F9D97.png (614x768, 26K)

You want my take on it?

You unconventional ways are supported by thw way things are, you have at least some usefull knowledge about the situation.
You have the willpower to plough trough and you know what you want, but are taking little regard of your feelings and the things that makes you an animal, you are going against your inner wishes.

And that will leave you unfullfiled and sour, the joy in wich you rode will make you cringe in embarrasment.
Perhaps you are right, but that will not make you happy.

get me

Attached: fedora.jpg (700x609, 163K)

I feel silly shilling my own memes, but I will upload them there regularly for everyone.

patreon.com/tarotofkek

Does she love me back

>You are isolated, uncapable of communicating your ideas, you cannot find your way out of the shit you where thrown into a you hate yourself for it, you hate them and you hate yourself.

thanks for the reading bruh, straight to the points unlike /x/ for the most part. that part is fairly accurate, then again that does sound liek most 4channers

Attached: Tuck Dun Goofed.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

Please do one for me thanks

I will take a reading, OP.

did you see my request OP?

Will do a quick card for you.

Hanged Man, I dont know if it is love. But if she says yes, you will be controlled by her.
But you will enter that willingly.

Yeah, I feel that way too. But that is the meaning of the inverted hermit, isolation in a bad way, and the meaning of inverted judgement, self-judgement and pity.
Strenght IS also the way of effortless communication, influence.
As the statue of Gilgamesh, holding the lion like a little bitch.

Attached: 12 Hanged Man Pepe.gif (225x540, 129K)

I think it's taking him a while to do all of them in succession. I, too, am waiting patiently.

read me

Yes, I have to do the insomniac first. Sorry but it takes a little time.

I'm scared but also curious, well done op

Attached: vincent_the_pigeon_man_by_dirtyseagulls_d4fwc5l-pre.jpg (894x894, 61K)

me harias una lectura tarotbro?

sorry this was not my post i linked the wrong one this is mine

Op pls :(

Attached: C9ECB88D-4616-458B-8751-96E19D0A093F.jpg (428x424, 16K)

okay thank you user, ill be patient

Hit me bruh and thanks in advance

apart from hispachan, hay mucho argentinos en Jow Forums?

Or general pls

Thanks user, I'll need to think more on this, but not too long, time is running out.

BASED
and REDPILLED
PRAISEKEK

Will I gain the will to speak to those who need a ray of light?

Does anyone actually believe in this bullshit?

Jow Forums, you are lonely, isolated and resentful towards a future that was stolen from you. You should be strong and stuff. Don't masturbate for a week and see what happens.

Can I be John Edwards now?

Me

Can a guy get a read?

Tell me something important user

Attached: 1454313467406.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Something was drawing me toward the city today. Some kind of calling. Interactions there were fleeting and insubstantial.

Do the cards say anything?

get out loser stop trying to ruin peoples fun

Can I get a reading fren?

Attached: 1553706109571.png (789x750, 18K)

You had a balance that you have lost now, im not talking about the insomnia itself but something in your past was in order and now it is not so.

You have an structure now, wich is rigid. That makes you withdrawn of your own intuitions. Like a stone blocking your toughts.
You have an unhealthy relationship to something, like an adicction that needs cure.

Still, the changes will happen. But there will be a lot of deep changes in your lifestyle for you to break with the insomnia.
You will overcome it, if you overcome everything else. It will come with the changes.

Attached: 10.gif (699x1353, 713K)

Hit me

I have some hurdles. Hit me.

pls gib reading

Please, if you got the time.

Attached: 1554096164132.jpg (657x527, 37K)

Why are all of you satanist newagers queer?

You need to let go of anger.

Attached: 2343i39023-420934.jpg (666x1000, 140K)

Your past was correct, you learned how to be fair. The reality of giving and taking.

You are looking now for advice in yourself, you feel capable of giving yourself the answers to your problems, and you know how to deal with the path you have visualised, you know what to expect from the worst of it and the best of it.

That's an illusion, because you dont know your own weakness.

You need to put your personall beliefs in play, act on what you learned was fair, add some freedom to your work.
Perhaps you should take a little of what you are woking with and give it a new spin, play whit it witouth the restrains of what is traditional.

Attached: 11.gif (699x1353, 620K)

do me do me

don't need interpretation.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1308.jpg (1125x2436, 214K)

Don't know how many you're intending to do for us, but thank you even if you don't make it all the way down here. Really cool deck design you have too. I didn't really believe in tarot until I got a real ominous reading the first time I ever asked for one, it was a three-card spread — past was ace of swords, the present was inverted hermit, and future was the tower, and shit blew up three days later. I'm at a major crossroads again right now, and I'd really appreciate some insight, for good or bad.

Senpai, a general please, i feel depresed at this moment, ty in advance

May I receive a reading?
Cross country move coming up.

I will be someone important in the music industry?

Thank you, I am curious about this weakness but I would rather the rest have their answers

You will but it won't be enjoyable, if you value your happiness you should avoid it.

Nigger

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

OP is a lefty insurgent trying to conflate afrocentric insurgent encryption with me

Ignore all spic posters

How much of a gay fake are you on a scale of 9 to 10?
My own digits will confirm
1-8 = tarot isn’t real
9-0 = OP is super gay fake