Why do Portuguese think they are white?

Attached: 9BBEA57B-6DD9-42FD-AD7B-38CC79D1EC6C.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically whiter than you Ahmed.

Because they are you division shill

The guy is white but she isn't.
BLEACHED

Begone Nigger. This kikery is obvious and annoying.

Attached: 585B9976-6D97-4F81-BA6E-0057F13B2499.jpg (1125x558, 399K)

Doesn’t look white to me

Attached: F82E5B7B-E424-4031-A4A6-45D7B1D02B38.jpg (660x371, 30K)

mad because most americans look like the guy on the right?

I've got a pretty broad definition of white. I include pretty all of Europe, the medeterraneans (including north africa), Iran, and most mexicans.

>celtic
>not redhead

>north africa
>iran
>mexicans

Attached: 1556078220890.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>they arent white
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

kek

>Portuguese
>In the UK
Unironically traitors, hope the thot gets sent to jail for a long time.

Australians in all their glory. How were your mashed grubs today?

Attached: C9C3EFC4-355E-41E5-8AA8-5268C3025A42.jpg (1125x828, 813K)

She’s also a race traitor

Attached: CA204E45-D375-4AB2-A74D-980D29D57132.jpg (660x447, 28K)

portuguese are literally north african you fucktard portunigger

I don't know.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Attached: mem.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Portuguese people are white. The girl, however, is not Portuguese. She's clearly Jewish. My mother is Spanish and doesn't look like the girl in that image. Her facial features are symmetrical. That girl looks Shepherdi.

WE

Attached: AB223B0CF405F4D475809168E26904DA63C7D3E7.jpg (268x268, 22K)

Muh muh muh, blah blah blah, wah wah wah, blah

Europe ends at Pyrenees

Attached: E4084197-69B0-4142-B37A-7AA85AA97C2D.jpg (957x1300, 120K)

You are Turkish. I know what's behind the meme flag. You're responsible for black dick threads on /b/ for the past two and a half years.

I’m Nigerian.

You are Turkish. Show your flag.

Criollos are white, Certain Berbers are white, and so are some Iranians.

he is probably a spanish fag wanting some attention

I’m Nigerian.

Stfu roach

Redheaded men are hideous.

Attached: redheads.jpg (840x740, 213K)

who are these ugly manlet and balding losers and why are you incels sharing their pictures. Quickly beta losers tell me your secrets nerds.

Why do niggers concern themselves with who is white or not? That's racist. OP is a stupid racist nigger.

Dunno much about Portuguese. Never been to Portugal. But the cleaning lady (and her family) of my flat looks european no doubt.

How do they look on average though ? For instance, this girl is pure bred portuguese. (see photo). That's european enough for me.

Attached: CAROLINA CAPITÃO.jpg (424x640, 51K)

Racism is for whites only. Stop appropriating our culture, you faggot nigger.

Attached: 1555108123293.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Because blacks built America, the country every cumskin and europoor dream of immigrating to.

Attached: E9EC39A3-7484-459E-9A97-309B65EA80A6.jpg (411x550, 43K)

roach

Guy could pass for Nordic. Woman just an average Med.

Anyone can physically build shit with instruction. Who's vision was it? We sure arent building mudhuts or strapping water bottles to our feet and calling them sandals in America.

>Redheaded men are hideous.
In all seriousness...There'd be no hot redheaded females without normal looking redheaded men.

Attached: REDHEADNOSOUL6.jpg (700x698, 85K)

Muh a handful of inventions. We can teach a gorrilla over 1000 words of sign language too. So what?? Animals can be taught.

Huh? I have "Celtic" ancestry and am a flaming ginger. This should be changed.

north africa is literally european clay

Attached: 1559602206966.jpg (700x899, 365K)

Low ranking white is still white you inbreed.

Is it really? Would you want a Portuguese man having sex with a Latvian woman? That’s basically getting BLACKED.

Attached: 07DE0971-E5FB-47E2-9BBA-6422BE24CC7C.jpg (468x312, 35K)

>nafri scum
>camelfuckers
>facepeelers
you disgust me

>Doesn’t look white to me
Looks like edward furlong

This is not the US. We don't give a fuck about whiteness. I want Germans to GTFO my country almost as much as I want Angolans.

Based

As a portuguese, a will try to explain our point of view. To answer to this question, we must first agree on a definition of "white". For us portuguese, white is any european and decendents as long as they look european.
Second point, we are a mixture of several european peoples (iberians, celts, romans, visigoths and suebians). Before the rise of the romans, some parts of todays Portugal were in contact with Fenicia through commerce routes and in pre-history there was some migration of people from North-Africa to nowadays Portugal. However, these people were similar to the mediterranean europeans. In the 8th century, the moors invaded our territory and were finally expeld in the beginnig of the 13th century. There was also migration of jews from Spain to Portugal but they were later expelt or persecuted although some were assimilated. Due to slavery, there are some people in the south of the country with sub-saharian maternal lineages. With this being said, our genetic poll is more than 90% european, with people in the north having 100% european blood or almost and people in the south having less. Some portuguese have some north-african blood but it comes mainly from the pre-historic period and not from the moorish invasions, because we always tried to push them completly out although some were assimilated. If you count that as white, it raises the percentage.
Third point, because of our history of war against the moors and the colonization and contact with almost every peoples in the wourld outside of Europe, we were always called white and were, in fact, the whitest people where ever we went.
We were white to all of the world before the nordic peoples became something.

Look. Look at him. Look. Look at the typical idiot who thinks zee germins are the ones to blame for their own lack on intelligence and stupidity.

You dumb fuck. The germans offered you services and products. It was your choice to acquire them. It was your choice to put yourselves on debt to acquire what they had to offer. They simply did business as usual. You're the ones to blame.

You're a petty, short sighted, generally borderline retarded people.

What amazes me most is the noticeable difference there is to the spanish, being you are both iberians. But then, they're plagued with a hole different lot of issues.

Subhumans, all of you. Too many centuries of interbreeding with northern africa.

sadly christkikes let arabs and jews back in if they converted so yall are white but some have to be deported.

You sound retarded although I do agree Portuguese are not white.

>yall

Fellow brother?

>retarded
>black lives matter

neck yourself

Let's ignore why and how the EU was built, namely the Euro. It is designed for countries like ours to fail, to destroy any nascent industries we had and prevent new ones from popping up. But my main problem is not even economics.
Lisbon is atm an amusement park for degenerate whites. Drug trafficking and bars are booming in Lisbon as they do nothing but drink, take drugs and fuck. In addition, housing prices are sky rocketing. Sorry, I want these faggots out of my city as well. I don't want Lisbon to become the cesspool that is Barcelona.

stop using white man speak nigger

If we are not white, then you can't blame the whites because of slavery.
We started the european slave trade and we were the main players. And I say it proudly!

If we are black, the black are responsable for bringing 4 million slaves to south america.

If your eyes are black, you're getting sent back.

Portugese are our oldest allies, hope they aren't mutted up like this in their country.

Attached: British and Portugese soldier ww1.jpg (846x876, 114K)

The EU was designed to prevent another conflict like the two previous ones you dumbfuck.

I've lost count how many times I heard retards like you parroting that shit argument as an excuse to being responsible.

You had no industries you inbred Ze Manel. Most you has was manufacturing. You never had heavy industries. Never will. You bludgeoned every last cent you made with your overseas territories instead of investing it.

Pretty much anyone I know in this forskaken hell hole sees the State has a holy tit. Everyone is always looking around trying to find schemes to forfeit their duties and taxes. And then, those same asshats go around and complain things don't work.

All this while complaining about zee germins and counting change to get another loan in order to buy german products.

To be fair, the guys on the far left and far right look pretty white.
disgusting

Not talking about ECC, but the Maastricht EU (from 92) and the euro.

We did have production in tradables, namely in manufacturing and during the 80s and early 90s they were doing reasonably okay. The EU and euro finished what the carnation revolution couldn't.

We did have well performing heavy industries prior to 1976.

why do portuguese always fall for bait

Sent back where? You’re stupid. I never said we should ethnically cleanse the Iberian peninsula, I’m saying it’s already North Africa.

Cause they were.

/thread

Only the Welsh have dark features. The rest of the Celts are all basically Nordic but with more red hair

>prior 1976

african levels of HDI

You had nothing. I bet you're just a retarded teen that doens't even know his history.

6% average growth a year, alongside wage growth for workers. This suddenly stopped in 74-76. We had a proper industrial policy and industrial elite that did make a lot of money but was economically developing the country. All the industries you complain we don't have now, we had then. There was an Asian like (Singapore, Korea, Japan) economic policy in Portugal and we did bad to abandon it.

You're the one who seems clueless.

>meme flag
>stupid thread

Hey rabbi

You do realize what is saying is pretty much accurate, right?

I've been to your country recently and even though I'm supposedly from one of the places you so happily blame for your downfall, I've never seen so many people clearly living above their means. I'm from a so called rich european country and one thing for sure, I don't constantly see the 20y olds regularly having their own cars, pretty much limited to the german brands with all the accessories that come along as the latest iphone and what not.

Unironically you people do behave like niggers when regarding the need to impress the next door neighbour. And I've only been there for a couple months. I can't even imagine what dark secrets your society has.

Great weather though. Shit people to compensate though.

portugese people are european and even fought off alot of invasions.
so even if they are not white. they are very honorary. and have proven in the records of history they have defended the huwhite race.

>never heard of currency devalutation

You just confirmed how ignorant you are. Your shitty government was doing it so frequently it was pretty much expected to happen every year prior to your so called "Revolution". People lived in misery you fucking idiot.

You never had elite. Your so called elite what a bunch of faggy clowns that loved to copycat what was trendy in central europe.

You never had any relevant industry intra europe, needless to even consider world level. Unless you consider shoe making as a relevant industry.

You complety forfeited on any actual relevant and decent developments with the EU funds to get proper connections to the EU.

Instead you opted out for a policy of welfare to grant votes and State funded construction work to inflate the economy and jobs.

That panned out relatively well while the world economy was flowing. As soon shit hit the fan the house of cards came crumbling down because there is no real substance backing it up.

And. You. Still. Haven't. Learned. A. Fucking. Thing.

Couple years after a major crisis and you fucking idiots are already maxing out on credit taking personal loans like they're made of chocolate.

>but muh elites

Gent bent you stupid nigger.

20 year olds owning expensive cars in Portugal is almost unheard of. You look like the typical tourist who visited touristy "amusement park" sites and met some hip rich Portuguese kids and thinks he has seen it all. You didn't. You have just been sold an "experience". The stuff you ate or the places you visited are most likely either ignored or unknown by most Portuguese, even though they were still sold as "traditional". This is common to all tourism so it shouldn't be a surprise.

You tell me 1 series, A3 and A Classes aren't expensive cars? I though the othe dude was being a bit rough with the insults but you really are a dumb slob.

Wow, JIDF and /leftypol/ really are shitting up Jow Forums

>You do realize what is saying i
you do realize there are IDs on Jow Forums,right?
Just had to come to this thread on Jow Forums after lurking it on Jow Forums before mods moved it. Why the fuck would you samefag your self with a memeflag? Just to win an internet argument over this guy: on a basket weaving forum? Damn sad.

Attached: 1479999102501.png (480x480, 178K)

/leftypol/ really is trying to take over Jow Forums into /leftypol/ 2.0