The N-Word

When you use the N-word, which N- word do you use?

Nigger, nigga, or negro?

Attached: N-WORD VAN.jpg (854x439, 66K)

Definitely Nigger, I like to make sure my hatred is expressed

Alien

Niger

noggers

jig

person of color

goyim of color you mean

neekeri

fpbp

Attached: around blacks never relax.jpg (600x583, 54K)

Spade
Outdated farm equipment
Coolie
Didndu
Tree ornament
Free Gibbons

Take your pick.

Negro

Attached: Clown World Offensive Fun 16:2:2019.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Attached: nigger-cigarettes-300x240.jpg (300x240, 11K)

You want this in your neighborhood? No. Black people wonder why other people hate them. This is the image that is in my mind when it comes to niggers

Attached: chicago_crime_gang.jpg (863x534, 48K)

This is disgusting! Makes me hate black people

Attached: youth-gangs-1_3862.jpg (450x343, 28K)

I know there's good black people out there!

Attached: Join_a_free_interracial_dating_site_for_a_thrilling_life.jpg (800x534, 79K)

But this needs to go away. Only black people can fix this. So fix your perception you black ghetto fucks or we'll always call you by how you act.. like fucking NIGGERS!!!!!

Attached: 220px-MeechAndJBO.jpg (220x234, 16K)

We're all guilty of enforcing stereotypes user. Literall case of monkey see monkey do, people are the product of the society in which the grew up. American girls all need to look like barbie dolls by 15 because peer-group social pressure and the media they are encouraged to read as they are part of the targeted demographics.

Same applies for these ghetto-rat rapper / throw-ball sports millionaires, they're going to act in the only way that they know based on their childhood neighborhood and parental upbringing and the stereotypical media created for their demographic.

The way to tackle it? Easy in a world full of SJW's get angry about stereotypes.

sup blacky

I wholeheartedly agree. Well said.

The ones that don't date white people, right?

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll - on being a single mother.png (889x374, 184K)

haha I only had this version. Saving yours now.

Attached: honk frog nice.gif (607x609, 821K)

Nutella

Attached: v-04.png (528x500, 414K)

Fucking kek