My boring life story in relation to sex

i was 100% straight until i turned 23 when i discovered traps. When i discovered that men could loon like cute girls i was like "neat", but then when i discovered that it's possible to cum from the boipussy i was like "OWO WAts this" and then when i realized im a trap it was game over lads. So i was really gay for like 4 years, like i didnt ever think about women only men. I types like a woman and all that and always was being cute.

Well i have decided something, that makes a lot of sense. I will let myself be a trap like how i want but i have to let it go for a few yearrs. If i really want to do it, then i have to let it go. The reason is that being a gay makes you forget who you were before. It turns your heart black. Like before this trap obsession i was a simpler person. I didn't have to be a cumslut whose iq was reduced. But now life is very compicated because i reduced my brain. So overall im gonna let myself be a trap, but only if im careful about it and mature. Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_6475.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay retard

that is so rude

Polish are based
Again

This post is just a meme. No way in hell you can be straight for 23 yrs then suddenly be gay because muh boipussy

I see that you're getting without any other outlet for your frustration aside from kinky bullshit. That's the sign that the end is near, user...

Attached: 1ecba8422875bb256e34c8e6a056a06b3094f0f3ab4e0bad7c1becd28eaa3829.png (1182x956, 709K)

Please be my trap mommy and breastfeed me

no!!!!

Why not?

Very reasonable that you want to change but very immature that you can't balance it.

yea and i dont know if i will control it good next time either, but this is a necessary step. Maybe i will lose interest in it over time tho i doubt that

cause that is lewd

Won't know unless you try. If you're going to be a slutty trap faggot you're gonna get hurt, have failure and have to get back on that dick. You can't give up.
You'll learn to vet people better, how to handle yourself, how to compose yourself, what you can do, what you can't and most importantly of all how to wear your heart on your cheek not your sleeve.
Learn or step aside.

omg teach me

Are you serious or just shit posting? Because I will absolutely teach you young blood.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

>this isn't a pasta
Holy shit dude you're pathetic. If you're straight, that's fine. If you're gay, that's fine as far as I'm concerned. But if you're a tr*plover, I have no respect for you.

Attached: 1561229596808.jpg (700x751, 25K)

yeah im serious. I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and I'm trying to learn to wear it on my cheek. My current strategy is to only post my feels onto Jow Forums, and to keep tem to myself irl.

it is indeed not a pasta. By the way, fuck off or find one flaw. Just one.

Attached: IMG_5481.png (281x382, 93K)

You like traps. That's one flaw and a pretty major one at that. Just come out as gay, it'll save you some embarrassment.

Fine. You have 2 choices on how to learn from me. You can either add me on discord and I'll DM you through whatever help you may need or you can try to pickup on my behavior in Jow Forums,gae post with me, shit post with me and lost any dignity you have left in you.
The choice is yours but lesson 1: Anything that you do online should stay there unless it spans longer than 6 months of daily interaction with more than just sex.
>why?
Many bois will try to use you as a test boi. They're not sure if they can be gay or if they're capable so they'll try to use you to determine if they're gay or use you to get out of their perpetual loneliness only to find a new play thing. It's all well and good to play but if you want to get serious and have a designated play buddy you've gotta make sure you're both on the same ground in case you want to go further. Otherwise you're just going to get yourself hurt (again).
TL;DR-Don't just go jumping into a Discord relationship with everyone that gives you attention. Vet them first.

My dick sword: Jack Ripsker#3096

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 35K)

wait till you meet my grandpa. Dude has been maried for 50 years and somehow managed to molest boys once grandma is dead

I did come out as gay and it was a bad decision. There was no need for me to do that and I don't really know why I did it.

ok i think ill just gae post with u and losr all my dignity

Attached: IMG_6498.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

You have made a terrible decision my qt boi fren.
You're free to seek me out wherever. I'll always have my name on.
*looks at you and moves closer*
Now what is it you want? How do you want to be treated?

Attached: never let a demon stay in your head rent free.png (500x248, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

ok I might seek u out but probably not cause I wont be a sissy for 3 more years but ty

good song