This board has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel

this board has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel

Attached: kach.png (1200x720, 21K)

silence

while the kahanist party of israel may hijack, we based romanians conquer

Attached: lol.jpg (729x425, 23K)

romanians can do nothing they are mere servants of the dark lord designed to counter us but we the kahanist people are greater in numbers strength and morale and you gypsies will fall soon enough

Wtf, I like the khananist party now

that is all falsehood, you kikes are all a slave race to the anglo menace, as all other f*reigners are, and you have been indoctrinated by the americunts and shitish to believe such lies, lies that we are the evil on this earth, and the lies that the anglos weren't sent here by the dark forces to crack this world open and make it descend into chaos, and this "dark lord" you speak of, that's the real title of the one who leads the americunts, it's much less powerful than you'd think, still pretty powerful, although the real ones pulling the strings behind it all are the dark forces, with *nglos as their minions

lies and misinformation you romanian scum are not worth the words spent to utter your names you goyim we will take care of you as god has taught us to take care of amalek

either you're with the based romania, or you're against based romania, and it looks like you're the latter. i'll see you on the battlefield you weakwilled slave to the *nglo, may luck be on your side, as you'll need it, we based romanians don't need random chances and such things to win, we make our own fates

you are foolish if you think you can provide any challenge to the power of the one true lord and his believers you are a weakling in the face of divine justice your death is nearing

the one true lord? you mean me, right? i created this whole universe, and the based romanians are my chosen people. you have no one to get help from except the *nglos, who are weak, and have enslaved you. they, and by inclusion you as well, shall fall before our might swiftly, and the based romanians shall secure order and justice to this planet

you are but a false deity like the child eating moloch you are despicable and you will not lead me astray of the path of truth and kahanism

false deity? but i'm very real, i'm right here. that anglo indoctrination is pretty effective, i won't lie, they've got a tight grip around their slave's brains

you are not real you are a satanic pawn created for the sole purpose of stepping into my righteous path but be warned i go through my righteous path with the elegance of a road roller

the righteous path put to you in place by the americunts and shitish, you mean? the righteous path of forwarding hedonism and one step closer to turning this world into a desolate wasteland of undermining, a playground for the dark forces? is that the righteous path you walk, anglo slave? is that it?

absolutely not you vile creature this holy path has been put forth by the lord himself to cleanse the earth of scum like yourself who ignore his every word and praise false deities and idols like yourself like satan

satan? that was a slip up by the anglos allowing the f*reigners to discover about the dark forces, so they had to cover it up by integrating it in one of their proxy ideologies, which you seem to have been indoctrinated by. you're only laying your deathbed by continuing to fight us

you will not fool me you beast you rascal you underhanded rogue satan is a force of evil and he uses you to spread his mischief around the globe and i must not let this happen i may be in a deathbed now but i would rather die than see the world become a romanian satanic shithole full of sin and blasphemy

sin and blasphemy? that's the very thing we based romanians strive to fight off against, hedonism and decadence, and which the anglos, your masters who have fooled you right into thinking we're evil, seek to spread all over this world so the dark forces, which are described as satan by your proxy anglo ideology, can come right in and take a huge shit on this planet, such a big one it won't be habitable for at least another 1 billion years, we will slay everyone who stands in the way of securing traditional romanian values upon this world

you call me hedonistic you call me decadent but we all know who the real hedonist here is and it is you hombre you you bastard you spend your days doing what you know best what satan has teached you and that is to sit on your fat and sinning us and insult the lord and everything he stands for you will be dealt with and with an iron fist if i might add

the internet must be taken back from the anglos at all costs, it is a powerful tool that can be used for many things and +++they+++ are very handy with it. you're only helping the anglos conquer large swathes of the internet, while i strive to free it from them, and turn it to what it once used to be, a place to uphold traditional romanian values, of course. it seems that you will not budge, and your death is inevitable, as you must be slain if this world is to be saved

>sinning us
sinning ass

the internet is ruled mightily by the kahanist cyber forces and you will not fool me into thinking otherwise imp

the truth won't get to you, but the anglo lies will. when we based romanians fully free this website from the anglos, we will track you down and make you pay for your severe undermining

this website is ours you scumbag not the anglos and most certainly never ever yours

that is what the anglos would want you to believe, after all, they don't want you to know the truth, the truth that us based romanians created this site eons ago

>8374140▶
this board has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel my dick nigger
poopoo romania

i do not care for the anglos but i do care for the scumbags that you are the path of the jewish man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of romanian men blessed is he who in the name of kahanism and the lord shepherds the brainwashed through the valley of traditional romanian values for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost jewish tribes and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the jews and you will know my name is the one true lord praised be his name when i lay my vengeance upon thee

i do not care for the anglos but i do care for the scumbags that you are the path of the jewish man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of romanian men blessed is he who in the name of kahanism and the lord shepherds the brainwashed through the valley of traditional romanian values for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost jewish tribes and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the jews and you will know my name is the one true lord praised be his name when i lay my vengeance upon thee my dick nigger

you don't care for the anglos? big mistake, it's what +++they+++ want you to do, don't you see? if you do not renounce kahanism and join the fight against the americunts and shitish, the dead sea is getting 1000x times bigger

the dead sea will certainly be getting a lot bigger when i will rid the world of the filth that is you you obese monstrosity

but i, and the lads of course, i can't leave them out of this, are the only people left to preserve order and justice in this world and fight off the anglos, you can't simply get rid of us, to do so would be to unleash hell on earth as the anglos would have no more opposition, not to mention, we based romanian people have redpills on our side

We should attack Israel with the nuclear carpet bombing attack and then put hunter-killer drones in the sky forever to kill them when they finally crawl out of their bunkers like the cockroaches they are.

At least cockroaches impregnate their females with their own semen. Not the Israelis though. Their own opinion of their own domestic supply of semen is so low that they prefer not to breed inferior children with it.

Attached: TIMESAND___1ergykyrtyy1tytq6rgwgy6145ygwrynrcxpzwg8njy0y5n47ma11h700b.png (614x894, 60K)

t. servants of the dark lord

Attached: TIMESAND___that+was+a+quick+deletion.png (1822x349, 141K)