Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion...

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Jow Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Attached: gidded.gif (450x336, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol mutt

tl;dr

Hi fren you're here forever

>Inb4 250 replies

Attached: 1551897508896.gif (500x380, 397K)

Attached: 1563011952199.jpg (734x680, 58K)

He does not know about the Internet.

Attached: 1562649561986.png (399x400, 120K)

You expect me to read all that, nigger?
Show tits

Attached: 8AECA590-5E6A-4546-95F2-D70CF9D54BA9.jpg (1080x550, 94K)

Bitch, you wanna be respected! Paragraphs.

I know that this is pasta that looks as already stale, but still
>expecting to be taken seriously during summer

Attached: 2382562341.jpg (840x828, 59K)

Depends on the opinion.
Lurk more newfag.
Sage.

resistance is futile
you will be assimilated
blackpills commence in t minus 30 months

Where is the downvote button for this leddit-tier garbage?

>I hate this place, blah blah blah blah blah.
Have you considered not coming here?
It's easy to do, all you have to do is nothing or something else instead.

what happens when bots start posting pasta if they're not already doing so?
Or maybe you're a bot?
Or maybe I'm a bot trying to throw you off the scent?
It's all so tiresome.

>and I have never felt this wronged
Imagine being this much of a faggot.

Attached: 1556073821373.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

OP

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

it's pasta, dummy.

IMAGINE

Jamie Lee Curtis was hot as fuck back in the day.

Attached: HnV8bNj.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD

This is either a high effort shitpost, obscure copypasta or a legit schizo narcissist. Whatever it is, you are still a nigger and should kys

Only liberals care about opinions

We care about Hitler and what he preached

Also OP "i'm an intellctuallllll"

Attached: Alsoelliot.png (800x424, 518K)

Attached: 77B49B11-21D4-45A6-9343-2905DBD52076.jpg (571x1024, 88K)

Wow, right from AK4774 group on FB.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Jow Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

HOW DO YOU ALL NOT KNOW THIS PASTA????????????????????????
ARE YOU ALL BOTS?????????????

Please use reddit spacing next time. I didn't understand what you wrote as it was to jumbled up and formulated incorrectly.

This is bretty gud pasta

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1549526630650.png (1920x816, 1.28M)

noise ratio too high

Attached: 2B84E3B3-67A8-4FFC-A15C-A7ADE831FB91.png (640x1136, 207K)

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 520K)

Let me guess... your 4’11”??

Go worship your god emperor you anti-semite

racists are on the wrong side of history, incel

Kek! 6 months try 5 years

Attached: 1540711487434.png (498x594, 122K)

Pour some maple syrup on your kosher cock for breakfast gagging faggot

>6 months
Still 18 months left before you can actually post here, faggot.

Attached: thejewnamer.png (376x623, 359K)

Attached: turbpo.png (624x480, 279K)

You do understand that Jamie lee Curtis was born with hermaphroditism. They removed its penis at birth.

>Durrrr HAVE SEX
>COPE
>INCEL
>SAUCE
>TENDIES
>CÜCK
>HAVE SEX
>LIBFAG
>HAVE SEX
>NAZIS
Is that all you shitbags can say?
>DURRR HAVE SEX CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE HAVE SEX BASED BASED HAVE SEX BASED
I feel like I’m in a FUCKING CÜCK asylum full of dementia ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words like a fucking broken record.
>CRINGE BASED COPE HAVE SEX BASED CRINGE HAVE SEX ONIONS HAVE SEX ONIONS SOI BASED NAZIS ONIONS SOI CÜCK SOI ONIONS HAVE SEX ONIONS BASED BASED CÜCK
BOOMER ZOOMER! I AM BOOMER! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES! ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES! TENDIES!
I fucking hate this place so god damned much! FUCK. Shitposting honest to god fucking I hope your mother chokes on her own fucking feces in hell you COCKSUCKER.
But OOOHHHHHHH I know my post is COPECRINGE isn’t it? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY CRINGE BASED HAVE SEX CRINGE BASED REDDIT CRINGE BASED HAVE SEX ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT COPE BASED BASED
AAHHHHHH I’m fucking leaving this god forsaken place. GOOD. COPE.

Cope more Manlet.

Too many manlets on here

Feel good about yourself? You think you're a tough guy for using that word? Hate to break it to you, little man, but you're a pathetic coward. Now that you've outed yourself as a racist scum, enjoy your little visit to Twitter jail, asshole.

This shit is what prime Manlet posting looks like. Did you have to wear lifts to reach the keyboard midge??

Attached: 1552215998502.gif (360x181, 1.46M)

Welcome to Jow Forums, perro caca.

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

wtf i love ai now

Attached: 0.png (512x512, 515K)

How do I get out of this chicken shit board?

Attached: 1536825755668.jpg (960x624, 41K)

you’re gonna fallout of your pants for this one, my pussy is hot and wet from knowing you watched me fuck myself with the glowsticks. But now I need something bigger to fill me to the brim.

I’m taking this bad boy quantum deep, my tiny slit resisting as I shove it inside me. Gradually my slippery loveslot accepts it, reluctantly at first, but then hungrily, and I can barely fill myself with my new toy.

Damn right I'm going to stretch my little hole with this big ole nuka cola bottle, and I'm going to pump my pussy so hard and deep, making sure that it hits my gspot. Every time the glowing cock hits that special nuclear spot my pussy lubes itself more, all while expanding to meet the requirements of this legendary monster.

I ride it hard and fast now, my tight little hole stretching as it grips the bottle, and I feel the slick ridged glass slide in and out of me as my love juices leak from my quivering vagina.
I can hold it so tight i don’t even need my hands to fuck it, my pussy is on another level. I wish this were a hard cock so I could use these forbidden muscles to squeeze and drain every drop of cum into me. I want to be filled with liquid pleasure, and have it flood out of my pussy when i’m done.

You put me in the screencap!
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: ogmd.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Anyone that speaks that highly of themselves is either autistic, narcissistic or a bit of both...