BYE BYE NATURAL SELECTION

Bye Bye Evolution. You had a good run. Man has finally devised a way to cheat Mother Nature. Through the development & implementation of social, economic, and physical infrastructure (including so-called Artificial Intelligence), as well as the means to enforce it, man has ensured that the weak, the incompetent, and the downright STUPID not only survive, but thrive. If you are a perverted, dishonest, lying, cheating, degenerate, backstabbing, low-IQ, unskilled lowlife, you are rewarded. Women no longer select mates on the basis of strength, intelligence (or even wisdom), integrity, reliability, or even good looks. But rather, it’s the criminals, the gangsters, the drug dealers, the pedophiles, the cheating, murdering lowlifes whose only strength is numbers (MOB behavior) who are rewarded with money, power, and women. You will get by very nicely in this (global) society if you are comfortable with being a TRAITOR to humanity and habitually turning on your fellow man / woman, AND finding a niche among others like yourself (for, as an INDIVIDUAL, that kind of “person” is absolutely USELESS).
Personally, I don’t give a shit. I’m just curious to see how all this plays out.

Attached: FD5E2DB5-82DE-4D1C-AF1E-09B72AFB5F68.jpg (2592x1936, 855K)

"I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!... In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

This

Hey retard. Evolution is still going on. Organisms don't always become "more complex" or more "worthy of existing" a lot of times the strongest and smartest species die out because the environment changes. People are still evolving whether you like it or not. Just because the environment changes it doesn't mean that "evolution" in over. I'm sorry that your arbitrary traits that your society deems worthy aren't being selected for.

Thanks for the update, Einstein.

cringe

Also.

no u

U first.

no pee.

Go poo.

wtf is this thread

go eat poo

Go lick poo.

Attached: 21D3113C-C004-4ADD-BE3F-17091181DA27.jpg (1936x2592, 1.62M)

pee your pants before I pee in your pants

Pee in my pants and I’ll poo in your socks.

Attached: C04194BD-137F-41F1-9A73-A50880FEECC6.jpg (1936x2592, 1.73M)

i farted pickle butter

I like pickle butter & jelly on poo toast, with a glass of pee pee.

Attached: 1FC14D79-9997-46A0-AC00-29D187851F2C.jpg (2592x1936, 907K)

By the way, those “arbitrary traits”, e.g. honesty, integrity, loyalty, etc, are not so “arbitrary”. They are the SOCIAL behaviors that make a society possible. As opposed to the ANTISOCIAL / SOCIOPATHIC / PSYCHOPATHIC traits that I listed in OP.
Something to think about, no?

Attached: 14C8CF89-A782-43C6-9F77-36524F5E2EB7.jpg (1936x2592, 1.05M)

if they aren't arbitrary then they will be selected for, and will be useful to the individual and will lead to them passing on. if they are going away then that means that they are maladaptive . if they are maladaptive then they can't be valuable within the context of evolution, meaning that they are arbitrary in the evolutionary sense.

Good luck with that.

You might think psychopaths are rewarded, but actual psychopaths are usually not very successful in the game of life. A lot of life is about reciprocity and cooperation. Psychopaths usually don't get very far, because once those around them figure out what they are, they have to move on to the next group.

>But rather, it’s the criminals, the gangsters, the drug dealers, the pedophiles, the cheating, murdering lowlifes whose only strength is numbers (MOB behavior) who are rewarded with money, power, and women.

So pedophiles are rewarded with lots of... women. And then have lots of children to pass down their genetics. Ok then...

I was thinking of writing something like that too but I decided to criticize his use the language of evolution to justify his ideology instead

*Use of