South africa youth unemployment at 55,2%

thats a lot of neets
failed state confirmed?

Attached: 1562995623974.jpg (741x757, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odHUraQjCCs
youtu.be/UxTsWbOTx60
youtu.be/ZAGVpOZNwSs
youtu.be/gzVJw1-YrkM
news.yahoo.com/tommy-robinson-youtube-ban-110726419.html?bcmt=1
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come home white man
rural australia is literally dying

needs more dropbears

Numbers
How is being whitepilled like?

needs less

the platypus is a hoax

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

nah im not running i want to see the world burn and in sa you have front row seat

youtu.be/odHUraQjCCs

front row seat to my dick nigger

>55,2%
>using commas for decimal points
no wonder your country is poor

got eem

youtu.be/UxTsWbOTx60

young people oughtnt be employed they ought to study so they can actually do a semi-meaningful contribution to their country
also i bet every last dollar of mine that almost all of these unemployed youngsters are niggers

>be white african
>have no job
>do nothing

>be black african
>move to london
>fight your way up the stabbing championships
>become london king

statistics include people with degrees but yes most are niggers the whites just leave the country entirely (those with the money to do so )

I think he means a 552% employment rate and he's complaining about being overworked

Attached: hanako interested.png (410x482, 220K)

why do the cops in the uk leave weapons in large bins for the ganster to come collect ?

lole nah i just copied it from the statistics website and they used a comma

makes sense

For the previously mentioned stabbing championships of course!

ah so when the cops steal garden tools from folks its to fund the championship

youtu.be/ZAGVpOZNwSs

That's exactly it. Take anything remotely pointy from the rest of the country and supply the capital's battle royale.

spain has its bulls you have africans

There was a story that parents are sending their kids back to Somalia to escape the violence.

clown world

More and more by the day, and not just london either. Now it's bursting at the seams now it's coming to Immamchester, Burkaingham, Allahicester, and many many more!
youtu.be/gzVJw1-YrkM

Attached: 1552926681207m.jpg (650x1024, 64K)

Oh and skip to the 6min45sec part for the real reason londons burning.

Seems about right.

tbqh it's not because somalia is objectively safer than london but because these kids had themselves fucked up with criminal gangs and due to nanny state absent their clan in somalia can both discipline and protect them more effectively

>you little shit, when your father gets home he will fly you out to a country where he can give you the beating you need
That's actually pretty based.

No, not really it's a direct construct of overpopulation. You squeeze 8million people, or in fact any creature into a box that clearly states 2.5million maximum capacity and violence will occur. It's an inevitability really, and both Javid and Kahn are of a mindset to accelerate this exponential growth by importing millions more in an unending surge. This is a population per square mile issue. The leftie answer is always the same, more more more more more, meanwhile our NHS, Police Service, Highway Maintenance services, Financial infrastructure are all in a constant official state of austerity despite the recession ending 9 years ago and are crippled far beyond breaking point, yet we must import millions more because "progress". Progress towards what precisely? Anyone that dares to speak about any of the enormous elephants in the room get deplatformed, ridiculed & silently jailed ala Tommy Robinson...
news.yahoo.com/tommy-robinson-youtube-ban-110726419.html?bcmt=1
Feel free to read the comments, this is MSM and finally the country is waking up. Country needs to change and Islam is the first thing that needs to be removed entirely which is simple, remove mosques, make public prayer illegal, then just let them riot while the army takes pop shots. Oh, why am I turning this "black" conversation into one about Islam? Well what religion do you think the overwhelming majority of these north african blacks bow to? If you guessed Christianity, guess again!

Attached: 1557483719751.png (643x700, 457K)

Bear in mind that illegal migration is dangerous, meaning a higher percentage of those who will survive the trip (or even decide to make it) are going to be the young, fit males. What happens when there is a disproportionate number of males to females? Fighting for dominance.

Like the Dali Lama said, Europe should be for the Europeans. But of course the lefties had to hide this because they can hardly label the Dali a nazi!

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html?amp

It's even worse than that. Google migrant boat, look at the images shown, count the number of children and women. None, all men, why?

(a) If you have a genuine crisis then you want to send you women and children to safety.

(b) If you send an army to invade you pick young, fighting age healthy men.

Look at a few images and tell me if they match (a) or (b).

Attached: _102173404_a3232a13-d66c-49ea-b5c5-f57660c34191.jpg (660x371, 50K)