Would you date a black girl if she asked you out?

Would you date a black girl if she asked you out?

Attached: 1556887526464.jpg (875x1024, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers "men" get cucked daily by BWC Women worship our White Cock.

Attached: 008.jpg (3800x4368, 1.94M)

No, I would date anything else, even a jewess or sandnigger before I would stoop as low as an apefrican.

BS negresses are loyal to their nigger bucks. None want your white boy cock

No way, but I would tell her I'm a faggot so I will not hurt her feelings.

>Date
No

>Fuck
Yes

No, most black girls look like apes.

>cope
When 90% of Black "men" act like this IRL when they see a White Man you decide for yourself who they will be "loyal" to. (:

Attached: 005.png (1021x766, 1.49M)

Muh dick

Jewesses are top notch, hot Eastern Euro features mixed with hot Middle East features, and they are always ready to fuck

Only if she plans on being my pure and loyal catholic waifu.

That's all tinder is
Black women lusting for BWC

Nope. They are low IQ apes and every last one has gargoyle feet.

no. lying with a different breed of person dilutes my genes and distorts my culture with lies.

Jews hate whites.

Dunecoons think they're white.

No thanks.

If she looked like pic related, maybe

Attached: bfddc094297e51b21f798c7e54ef01c9.jpg (467x700, 62K)

Some of them are pretty hot dude, it’s just a different perspective of hot. And a lot of them are cool af too. I’m married so keep me out of it but I’m just sayin.

Attached: 289D7F35-DCBF-47BE-8D7A-07208907DA57.jpg (1242x1843, 1.21M)

>fighting over sheboons
fucks sake go away

only if she sucks it clean after i pound her shitter and she must get "nigger bitch" tatted on that phat ass.

>t. Asspained nigger

depends on how well spoken she is.
I can't stand people who "sound dumb"
I'm not talking about the content per se, but shit like pidgin is just repulsive

I fucked really hot one once, i didnt like it. It didnt seem natural

Depends on the girl.

>Not bleaching as many non-white women as possible
Get a load of this fag

No one fights over sheebons, if anything I have had 7/10 get into a cat fight over me with a 6/10 last time I went to a wedding in Murica.

All a black woman asks of a man is to not be a nigger, even a Mexican is better than a nigger I guess.

No, not because I'm against Blacks. But rather they are a waste of money.

In America all those women are considered "white" so why is it surprising they like white dick? Niggers smell so obviously every girl prefers white guys.

Attached: 1512265671835.png (640x550, 12K)

Attached: auntjemima.jpg (650x450, 66K)

HI OP HERE IM SO FUCKING RETARDED I KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS

SAGE ALL FUCKING FIELDS

No, but there is this 20 year old black girl that likes me at work. I had to teach her how to use an analog clock yesterday.

I trust black women over white women

You can bleached Sheboons, and still fuck and have a White Family
.>believing in the "mutt cope"

Attached: 001.jpg (3000x2561, 773K)

Stop trying to bypass the filters with this daily off topic slide thread

lmao how to i blow this up/zoom in to actually read some of these?

If any girls asks you out, you're out of her league. Getting a woman shouldn't be easy, she should have options and you win her over.
But as a pump und dump, that would be ideal, except she's almost certain to have an STD.

kek this. Obviously sheboons are easy, but that's because they are the lowest of the low

Jewesses are really the best choice. Each one you breed is another shoah.

Attached: 1527037798404.jpg (687x1117, 625K)

No.

Attached: 8131408032_68b29ae6a8_n.jpg (240x240, 18K)

yes

No I'm married.

Only if my parents disapproved

As long as I like their face, and they are not a hood rat/we wuz kangs/ sjw, then sure.

No. More than half have genital herpes, plus they all look like apes to me.

cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm

Jewish bitches are total whores. Fucked 4 of them, including one from DC that I found out afterwards had 4 figure cock count at aged 25.

When I had tinder with gold, I pretty much outright stated I don't go for non Europeans. Still, about a third of people who swiped right on me were non Europeans.

Either they don't read or are drawn to this mindset

>Each one you breed is another shoah.
Sadly no, Jewishness is passed maternally. But I don't breed them, I nail their tight buttholes

they're also crazy from inbreeding, so that's a no no
there are some that look really good (mainly North African), but honestly, I wouldn't want my kids to feel out of place, so no.

As long as she doesn't look like planet of the apes.

Any black woman asking me out is like asking for gibs so no.

Most Jews in the West are atheist. Just force your kids to become Christian.

Calm down Donald

I did for a long time, I actually thought I was going to marry her, odly enough it was her parents not mine that rejected the relationship once it got serious, they didn't want mutt children they wanted her to raise strong kangs, I wasn't so redpilled way back then, I appreciate what they did, she was an awesome girl though. Happily married to a white qt314 now though and we have 5 kids, I'm glad things worked out the way they did for me but I don't regret my time with my Nubian qt either

>Donald
I'm more of a James Joyce, if you know what I mean

This. In all honesty, it all comes down to being able to talk to her like a normal human being.

Every girl I've ever dated has asked me out including my now wife, league isn't just about looks I'm a turbo autist so I just do my own thing and I think it somehow comes of as me being mysterious and cool cause I have no issues getting women, keeping them is a mixed bag as I know I'm pretty weird

>muh dick
I agree, but dont phrase it this way

Only for half-jews. The kids need to be blood law acceptable I’m not making half jews.

Really my perfect family would be a polygamous harem of six girls.
>gentle Mormon softie
>Montana cowgirl
>sporty tomboy bislut into rape play and breeding
>half-jew into nazi roleplay and bondage
>artistic east asian, violinist or such
>downtown diva into daddy corrections
Mediating a big flock of lovers and wives seems like a challenging task, especially to turn to my political ambitions, but I feel it would be worth the struggle to raise such a family.

>implying anyone would ever ask ME out in the first place

Attached: 1540863357569.jpg (580x548, 34K)

No. Look at stds. Black women have more stds than any other group of people on the planet. It’s fucking disgusting. Even when I see a good looking mixed breed the only thing I can see are those graphs in my head. Fuck that shit. I’ll stick with my cutie pie wife (even if her boobs did take a beating after breastfeeding 4times), we still bang it out a couple of times a week. More, if she has a glass of wine with dinner. Find yourselves a cute girl and start working hard to make a family of white kids. I promise you it’s worth it.

It depends on how black. That nigger from your pic: no.

I would date anything if it asked me out.

Attached: 1561488049366.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Nope, legitimately gross

i have been in this position many times and i have turned them down.

monkey hair

I agree, I want to breed a Jewess badly.

Dude I have meet literal manlets with aspies that got black chicks to prom.

The only reason you aren't slaying African Bush is that you aren't asking them out, black chicks have low standards, as long as you aren't a nigger or morbidly obese you can net yourself a black chick.

>date no
>bang yea

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x783, 145K)

It is worth to marry a black girl just to get a green card?

Attached: 7Kd-uyHr0UQGjBkGOmIVs9z2duS9LuquOAdask7ZzEM.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I know someone that did that, he kept his current model out of nostalgia though, apparently some black chicks are good cooks.

Imptrash, but no. Might as well be a man or a goat for the lack of attraction I feel.

Yes I would. I would embrace her and feel her love and forget all of my racist thoughts.