youtube.com/watch?v=0FbtMOGlyKU
youtube.com/watch?v=NeMjWb9mwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me neither. i sure hope my faith in christ prevents me from ending up there

I don't believe in God...

hell isn't real

I can never be sure of that myself and it is absolutely terrifying

redpilled

you can also never be completely sure that theists don't go to hell and atheists go to heaven.

*that theists go to hell

no one does jimster

I'm fucking SCAAREED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there was that one philologist that said "hurry it up, I want to be in hell by dinner" when he was getting hanged

listen
just live a good life and you won’t go to hell
simple

well evidence wise (not proof) historically thinks that people who have faith do not go to hell vs those who dont go to hell. not that its proof but the fact is historically there is evidence that people with a belief go to heaven vs otherwise.

sounds pretty based

a good amount of religions say that not believing in their deity/god would send you to hell upon death

Everyone goes to hell simply because heaven does not exist.

what is your belief making you think you wont go to hell then

>historically there is evidence that people with a belief go to heaven vs otherwise
what evidence ?

the wide-known belief is that if you didn’t know about the deity prior in your mortal life you wouldn’t be immediately sent to hell since you never knew the existence of said deity
there are like thousands of religions out there you shouldn’t worry too much about this jimmy

that’s what I’ve learned in christ school at least

I refuse to accept the thousands of religions in the world.

the hugag

Attached: 1024px-Hugag[2].png (973x879, 1.87M)

redpilled

then be an alpha agnostic and fence walk by saying that you didn’t know when you die and the baba yaga asks you why you didn’t know about his archaic dead religion that was wiped away 1500 years ago in the middle east

join the cult of mythra

i’m actually a part of the nightingales and serve our lady nocturnal i must turn down that offer

stupid squonk

Having faith means having the certainty that every problem has its solution and every question its answer. Hope is the expectaticy of an answer to be truth or the expectantion of any answer at all. Faith in Christ means knowing by heart that He is the answer to human kind's question. I urge you to not take my word as truth -that won't be hard-, instead a urge you -once you have understood the idea of faith- to look insatiably for answers yourself. I can't convince any of you -maybe I can but I wont- about the truth of his message, but he can if you open up to listen and to try to find if is truth by yourself. My job here is to pass his message and to induce you to find answers in which yourself can put your faith into.

Their wouldn't be any sense to have a true religion if it's practice sized to exist. To have a real religion able to trully explain existence at all would require from his message to be perfect and absolute, the non-sense explanation of everything it's not compatible with a reality working by the principle of cause and effect.

same, I'm really scared too. Sometimes I have nightmares

user pls hug me :(

somedays it is all I can think about. the absolute fear that I could be totally wrong and I will spend ETERNITY suffering infinate pain is unreal to me. the stomach drops, I sometimes shake with fear, and sometimes I will cry for hours on end.

You are in hell my boy

(hugs you uwu)

sometimes I even think that...

What scares me is the hot hot massive fire pit and the heat and burns, and the screaming of you and those around you :(. And to think it will never end

it would NEVER FUCKING END

except for a 15 minute break at Armageddon

I want to see my waifu in heaven and play with her. I want to hug her, I want to kiss her. That sometimes eases my fear

Attached: Fav 5.png (600x969, 312K)

but what if you don't go to heaven?

I try to pray asking God to not send me there. Maybe he doesn't hear me, maybe he does. I might as well try to do my best so I don't regret it later on. Believe in God just in case, even if he might not actually be real. I believe in him, and his son

it is terrifying. i hope that im not putting my faith into the wrong. like its easy ot say
>yeah i trusht jesus
or whatever. but jesus never will burn forever for faith in the wrong god. its scary how can anyone be expected to do this shit. and while its not particulary scary for it to be void afterlife, but what a fucking waste of time and effort if we just dissapate into nothingness. i refuse to believe thats what ends up of us. it cant be fair its not fucking fair if thats our fate

Attached: blessing of the dead.png (620x663, 621K)

well at least it have your life meaning/happiness
You wouldn't realize it because you are already gone

Why not? It's probably much cooler than Heaven?

>They will say, ‘Our Lord, our wretchedness overcame us, and we were a people astray. Our Lord, remove us from it, and if we were to return (to evil), we would indeed be wrongdoers.’ He will say, ‘Remain despised therein and do not speak to Me.
>The people of Hell will be made to weep, and they will weep until they have no tears left. Then they will weep blood until they have, as it were, channels in their faces, if ships were put in them, they would float.

Having read the book of revelations id rather go to hell than the nightmarish version of heaven

redpilled

why would going to heaven be any worse or better than hell
you're literally alive forever in both places according to christians, without any physical needs, so lesser concepts like pain and pleasure will fade away after the first gorillion eons
at some point demons torturing you will be like a child poking a monk lost in meditation, he doesn't notice the child nor would he care if he did

become my pet dog

but thats the next world who knows how it goes round there
maybe you have to eat shit and drink piss to exist

the eternal soul is implied to be self-sufficient

implied by whom

biblefags

youtube.com/watch?v=0FbtMOGlyKU

who gave them the authority to rule over the words of the bible
the bible never mentions that

but we don't exist even, user.
think with me, you are here now, this moment, okay? follow my steps. look around you, what you see? atoms. yes. okay, let's go back in time, these things around you, where/what was it, 1k year ago? yes. didn't exist.
that's dumb logic anyway.
real talk here, what are we? what are you? nobody but a fading consciousness. yes.
>BUT MEH BIOLOGICAL OPERATIONS!!!! AAA WAA TER HEE WE EXIST !!
no. that's a simulation. it's a trick by the creator. we are undergoing some psychopath' experiment. but why? how? you don't ask the questions here.

hell? heaven?
my ass

Attached: 1563265525707.png (657x527, 36K)

we truly live in a society

iirc the general consensus among christian scholars is that the bible was divinely inspired by the holy spook but written by fallible men
no idea where they got it from

lay off the juice, old friend.

Attached: 2.jpg (400x400, 17K)

i can't take you there julian....just hope you can find a way

youtube.com/watch?v=NeMjWb9mwQs

>it cant be fair its not fucking fair if thats our fate
the world isn't fair

mmmm

Attached: 1546461389564.jpg (225x225, 5K)

very touching, thank you

Well, there's a simple way to find out

No.

Attached: 4.jpg (400x78, 8K)