Welcome to Jow Forums Parliament!

How to Play:

>Choose a party, create your own, or stand as an Independent
>Choose a name, tag your party, and create a secure tripcode
>Your name field should look something like: Name [Party Tag]
>Congratulations! You're ready to go!

tl;dr Rules:

>Tripcodes should not be any variation of ##password or ##tripcode
>Tripcodes using any variation of the most popular passwords are not recommended
>After a bill has been proposed by the Speaker there is a minimum of 30 minutes of discussion before voting begins
>All votes should happen in-thread and quote the initial proposal
>Simple legislation requires simple majority; constitutional amendments, impeachment, and no-confidence all require super majority

(Yes this is based off of Jow Forums Parliament)

Attached: Pp.png (1010x789, 174K)

This is the logo of my party. It's called the Pragmatic Humanist Party. It's an hyperrational party, which means that our goal is analyze the most serious problems of the humanity and try to resolve them no matter how, but respecting the human rights. And fuck the fuck out about ideologies and utopias and delusional thoughts.

Attached: Photo-1508051027.jpg (900x900, 43K)

You have a color hex code?

Jow Forums is an absolute monarchy

Attached: 1553001660674.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>(Yes this is based off of Jow Forums Parliament)
The Fascist State of Holy Bant kindly asks you to fuck off there.

Ya te ví César Hernandez

This was gay when they did it months ago and it's still gay now

White
Sehhhhh

Attached: z07qb_Vr_400x400.png (400x400, 318K)

ur gay

ur gay

Jow Forums is kahanist case closed if you dare dispute this god given fact i will come to your place of residence and slit your many wrists

Congratulations on being the first (and only) Party in Parliament.

Attached: b1.jpg (600x308, 5K)

Eh fuck it I might as well join too.
My party stands for the unification of the world under American rule. Obviously the best party around, because it's American

Attached: 150285918582.jpg (1068x712, 59K)

Color hex code?

#1529d4

Here's the symbol of mine; The Outreach Party. Our goal is to both advance humanity through emphasis on funding in fields of technology and promote connection and harmony through progressive reforms. Our hope is to create a world in which technology can further our lives rather than control our actions.

Attached: IMG_1068.png (518x585, 35K)

DEB1C8 = Pragmatic Humanist Party
1529D4 = International Party for American Superiority

Attached: b2.jpg (600x308, 8K)

Color hex code?

Damn American-Fag Over Here.

Bet you crave that Big Business Dick fucking you in the ass

Says the man in love with male sex robots and getting pounded by a dildo strapped on an engine.

Attached: 1494205121787.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Dark Purple

DEB1C8 = Pragmatic Humanist Party
1529D4 = International Party for American Superiority
023876 = Outreach Party

Attached: b3.jpg (600x308, 11K)

So we have three parties. It's time for our first meaningful action:

FUCK THE JANNIES

Ok, my old guild now has a political party wing

ahh

What it I told you that we could possibly cure Incelism with funding in technology?

Alright, jannies. Aren't they such women with a big ego?

I think they're consecuence of the hyperindividualism and egotism developed on social media, where lots of people develope a stupid celebrity-complex. I think a good first step to stop the appearance of jannies is:
- To remove the like/dislike button on social media, to stop the God-complex of people who have lots of likes.
- To remove tho block and share user option on social media, forcing people to being exposed to different ideas and not enclose themselves in their own delusions.

BTW, I'm this guy My ID changed because I lost my WiFi connection.

boi dont make me come down there

ur gay

Anonymous ID: UFravOYW has proposed:

>I think they're consecuence of the hyperindividualism and egotism developed on social media, where lots of people develope a stupid celebrity-complex. I think a good first step to stop the appearance of jannies is:

>- To remove the like/dislike button on social media, to stop the God-complex of people who have lots of likes.
>- To remove tho block and share user option on social media, forcing people to being exposed to different ideas and not enclose themselves in their own delusions.

This bill is up for debate and then subsequent voting.

My only issue with this proposal is that normies will freak the fuck out, since now they're being forcibly exposed to different ideals than their own, whoa! This might get in the way of American superiority worldwide.
To solve the Janny issue, I believe we should force Hiro to bend to us based Americans, allowing people with an actual thought process to change the "hiring" process from a lottery to something that's actually taken a look at.

Bump