You are casually walking down the street, minding your business...

You are casually walking down the street, minding your business, until a car suddenly stops and four bulky men come out of it, running towards you. You are trying to defend yourself, however their muscles are making quick work of you and soon you find yourself uncounscious. An unknown amount of time later, you wake up, repulsed by an extremely strong smell. You do not know where you are. You are blindfolded. This smell. You do recognise this stench. It is exactly how your penis smells like when you haven't taken a shower in a long time. You feel a large hand touching your left cheek, slowly taking the blindfold off. You are blinded by the light, but as soon as your eyes get used, you are welcomed by a massive, uncut, wet, throbbing dick. You look up to the man wielding this malodorous beast, your eyes feasting on the abs as rock hard as his cock, his pectorals as sweaty as his pole, his face as beautiful as... His rod... Is it the stench? You cannot seem to stop thinking about the dick throbbing right in front of you. Your heart is racing. You can feel his precum running down your face as he rubs the tip of his dong on you. Why can't you move? The scent is so strong... His whole cock is resting on your entire face... Why can't you think anymore?... As your mind goes blank, you let your tongue out, but it is no use, as soon after the man is gripping hard on your head and has forced his massive dick inside your mouth. You're on the verge of vomiting. Such a bad taste... Yet you want more of it... Your whole body is trembling, unsure whether it is the dick throbbing too hard or if it's your excitment... But the man is not satisfied. He rams the entire lenght of his rod and soon you find yourself almost unable to breath due to the meat inside of you. But you do not care. You want more. You gladly take it, and help him by carressing his huge balls. Your lips cannot stop kissing this cock. You do not care about anything but this cock. You want this cock.

Attached: 1468194182518.png (450x354, 288K)

Attached: wZKER1qbrrf8.png (339x337, 81K)

Mmm I love me some pasta

Attached: 1561754913204.gif (1x1, 807)

no
yes this pasta is pretty nice... and long

fuck is wrong wit you, didnt ya mama beat you enough growin up?

Attached: Dante2.jpg (651x1000, 69K)

why do u look like that. you look like a lesbian granny

Attached: r34345.jpg (612x748, 63K)

>and four bulky men come out of it
i dash lol

this thread is gay

Attached: 15624315396544.jpg (419x419, 80K)

ay you betta fuckin watch the tone with me queer boy, me and paulie might have to teach ya a little respect like in the ol days you homo

Attached: Dante.png (220x262, 101K)

>mfw ritsu kidnaps me and gives me the big dong

Attached: nice.png (175x203, 39K)

lole you get uppercut by them
n-noooooo!!
*spits at you*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah succ it. succ the big dong

>bulky faggots capable of outrunning lightweight lean guy
yeah, nah

if you have watched sports. its usually bulky black guys who run the fastest. you better use the time to pray instead of being arrogant

Attached: z-TIhFrs_400x400.jpg (249x249, 14K)

>spits
bad norway you don't spit on ppl

Attached: 1561276414427.jpg (598x598, 36K)

You clearly havn't watched any relevant sports other than norwegian sizequeen competition. Not a single sprinter is by any defenition bulky.

s-sorry
oh well. they look very strong atleast. i dont know what you mean by bulky but in my head it means someone with a strong build

Attached: 1558724355944.png (448x448, 41K)

Thats just it, bulky is just muscle ontop of muscle, might be even fatstrong, sprinters are normally super lean with minimal amount of muscle other than lats, core and obviously legs since they don't need extra weight.

to bad your still caught and forced to sucky sucky

Attached: 1560053172673.png (414x459, 233K)

oh that is fuckin it

Attached: Dante7.jpg (432x432, 85K)

prove it

*Naruto runs behind you so fast it looks like teleportation*
THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH JUTSU
*sticks my fingers up your bum*

Attached: 43534345345.jpg (1500x1333, 1.04M)

*proves it*
see its undeniable proof. u cant argue against this