South Africa

South Africans, how bad is it really over there?
I have heard it's bad but I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth
For those old enough to have experienced the apartheid regime, what was it like then vs now?

Attached: za-1928.gif (270x180, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kLgJjl7SKs
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/lots-of-misinformation-in-us-about-complex-land-issue-in-sa-us-deputy-secretary-of-state-20190318
youtu.be/hrGx3I3e4YA
youtu.be/GLJoSXKiqM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My senpai from SA literally just left. Remember SA is a biiiiiiig place, so actually not as bad as blown out of proportion, apparently.

Its like California is a shithole but that doesn't correlate to the entire US being one too.

It's just the densely populated regions like Joburg & Cape town. Basically west is getting bad but south and east are hunky dory!

Right. Any ideas about the accused white genocide? I heard all sorts of rumours that the government was funding raids on white farmers under the table in order to get their land

youtu.be/4kLgJjl7SKs
>government funding raids
This sounds like something that would have definitely happened during the Zimbabwe exodus, but considering how the world is holding a very large spotlight on the current SA gov't I can't imagine they would risk the financial implications of doing something like this. Trade deals and international funding would be cut immediately.

Thanks for the video, I will check it out. Like I said, it was just rumours. Considering the kind of places I heard them they are most likely wrong anyway

No worries dude. World's gone crazy and with the constant clashing of MSM & independent journalism it's hard to paint an accurate mental image.

Deffo sub to Avi Yemini, Tim Pool, Gordon Dimmack, Vincent Vendetta & Paul Jopsph Watson for some more heavy hitting pieces.

Light-hearted too, try Jon Miller, The Amazing Lucas and my favourite down-under'er, Gerald Pauschmann.

Trump sent he’s State Department guys to South Africa and they found no genocide.
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/lots-of-misinformation-in-us-about-complex-land-issue-in-sa-us-deputy-secretary-of-state-20190318

Attached: 1B6DF5E1-0A4C-4FD4-9EAE-9B950787427A.jpg (616x929, 228K)

Said spotlight.

Oh and hey SA bro.

if your family lives in gated community their opinion is discarded

ek wag vir daai marines om die kaffers uit mekaar te skiet aiya

china got us covered financially

not genocide yet but whites are targeted and gov doesnt care thats the main problem and thats how real genocide starts

Nah they dont, but they do own about 20sq miles of SA :)

where did they live and when did they leave ?
cape town gansters are really getting out of hand
and farmer was murdered in stellenbosch
so it looks like the violence is more spread out than what they remembered

youtu.be/hrGx3I3e4YA
youtu.be/GLJoSXKiqM4

Still there & happy! Won't be specific but garden route and the really really nice part to the east. They were just here for the summer as they own hectares over here too.

Wrt cape town and the three tampons, chimps gotta chimp i guess. It'll implode soon enough when wealth leaves and debt and violence are all that remain.

Attached: IMG_7393.jpg (640x450, 102K)

That 2nd video's like a scene from Walking Dead!

ah yes eastern cape , yeah its nice there cuz all their niggers left for the western cape

Friends in PE too, they're happy there but can't believe the expansion since the world cup!

eastern cape is like the place where all the basic bitch English girls go to for vacation they have it good since the niggers cant get jobs there , good farming land there tho

China has got New Zealand's ass as well, economically.

Did they sell you cheap roads too? Clever little monkey's they are. My nephews had a second language choice when they grew up, Afrikaans or Chinese.

they gave us a loan to keep the lights on

I think JewTube deleted the video because, muh liberal snowflakes, but there was a video of I think a Japanese investor that gave an african village all of the tools, money and resources necessary to build a bright future and within weeks the money was all blown on rubbish & the tools sold off for more money to blow on more rubbish but I can't find it.

why the fuck would you give them tools and not supervise the building ?
are these people stupid , i bet you the moment those japs left the village they sold the tools for booze

No, cleverly our government keeps our roads shit so that the chinkies can't invade. The Chinese lent us money and bought our companies from us. They are also most of our export market, which means they can fuck us over at will by just refusing to buy our fucking milk or whatever

It was an experiment, I think

they give us money to bail out failing state owned enterprises same for you ?

No, because New Zealand's economy is based off of luxury exports they just make sure they are our biggest customer. And all of a sudden, they have us by the balls. The money loans, I think that was to pay off pre existing government debt, or maybe just investment into infrastructure or housing. The Chinese government also bought up housing in new zealand under the guise of private investors. New Zealand owned companies are also being bought up en mass

we owe china so much money if you knew how much you would kill yourself

Last news that I heard was that the Chinese loan was on hold because Beijing feared that the money wouldn’t be used for planned maintenance work on Eskom’s infrastructure.

hahaha fokken chinks are learning about saffa nigger tricks

The same happened in Zimbabwe when the Chinese refused to give anymore loans.President Zi Jing Ping was apparently ‘dismayed’ to learn than ZANU-PF elites had spent most of the previous Chinese loans on big houses,cars and other luxury items.

Yep basically, soz been out.
I've seen payday in Llangerbaan, fucking hysterical, wibbly wobbly people with a bottle in each hand.

payday is the same everywhere in sa

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 34 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

huh what

Attached: glendy.png (1936x2254, 1.8M)

the bonkers

yiffrael go back to fucking haida

Volkstaat when?

Post oc pictures of SA