How to come out as trans to a conservative guy

I'm gonna start dating a guy whose dad is russian and i know he is rly conservative. We have kissed a few times but he doesen't know im transgender.
How do i tell him without getting him disappointed.
Pic related is mine.

Attached: sty.jpg (899x1599, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cbqxv
bitchute.com/video/fiZjbChmGmWO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Larp

Why larp?

Attached: sty3.jpg (899x1599, 119K)

Fake and really fucking gay

Whenever he sees your penis act like you literally have no idea what he is talking about and act certain that you have a vagina. Works every time

BEGONE YOU EVIL

Attached: images - 2019-07-17T112314.010.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Fake and gay, but if not post dick faggot.

But why do u think im larping? Im just not

Lol, if it is true you are so fucking dead XD

full body nude with dick and timestamp please

Make sure to give him a nice present first to soften him up, like a hammer.

I told him what does he think about gays and he says they don't exist in russia

Dont come here for input over this.

Fake and gay

Can someone tell me what this is? Sorry I live in a modern home.

I'm talking about this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-065550_Firefox.jpg (311x302, 45K)

Call him and tell him
Hopefully he doesn't know where you live
If he does, then just break up with him and don't give him an explanation.

Hahaha, guesse why faggot

You should just leave. You fucking trannies are the worst. You think your entitled to date guys who have no interest in dating other guys. Best bet is to leave him or kys because if you don't you definitely deserve whatever beating/murder he's going to dish out on you.

It's a radiator. Used to be used for heating homes

Based Russia

oh I'd say he already has an idea

Attached: old-ugly-tranny-618x802.jpg (618x802, 179K)

He would never hurt me, i know him
Video of me, to those saying i larp
streamable.com/cbqxv

In bed on your wedding night show him your fucking dick.

Man can you get burned by them? They look so unsafe.

eat his ass while you're blowing him, you will be a keeper at that point

Make it a surprise for sex and than get beaten to death

Lmao, is him asking me to date, not the opposite.

post penis. we'll determine if it's feminine.

heat radiatior

uses hot water from a furnace or boiler that cylces through it.

Ahahahahaha!!! :'D
I love that answer.

you can't be anything but straight and a conservative. what are you conserving aside from STD and suicide rates? nothing. you have nothing to contribute.

nvm misread, time for me to sleep.

Ah, I see, you do a PR to grab some incel money. OK, go get them you fag

Yea. They get insanely hot. They were pretty unsafe but so is a hot stove top. You knew from a very young age not to touch that shit.

yeah.

Oh damn it uses water too. I have never seen one in real life but I think I seen a movie where a woman falls in ine and cracks her head open.
Maybe that's why I think they're unsafe.

Prob larp
If not, U should have told him when he made a move. He could kill you and I would probably think you earnt it

He doesn't know you're actually a guy though. But honestly just tell him. One less of you freaks in the world will make it just a little bit better

come to argentina and let me fuck you

Tell him in your suicide note.

Yeah this isnt r9k, the thread will be deleted soon.

Attached: 969DF93E-932B-405E-B458-71ED210AB0DE.jpg (480x308, 41K)

>Man can you get burned by them? They look so unsafe.
For a dumb burger perhaps

Attached: canada-coffee-cup-sideways.jpg (941x705, 53K)

Show him you peepee

Gay larp saje this jew

they got phased out. most newer places dont have them here, maybe in cities

You didn't tell him you are trans? Lol. And you faggots wonder why people hate you and want you dead.

post discord qt

Hanging yourself might be a dead giveaway.

Why are you so worried about it user? You were gonna kill yourself anyway.

Timestamp, faggot.

This is a larp but ill reply anyway. He will fucking beat you to death if you come out to him. Also post cock with timestamp

No one wants me dead in my first world country, incel

Oh I feel dumb now, yeah if I can be around stoves then the radiator isnt so bad then.

As your friend i would smash your head with a hammer. Seriously just ghost him for your own health. (impying this isnt fake)

t. German guy with russian family

Omg dont say that, they already have 50/50 chance of suicide, you're only going to make her feel worse. Ha

Time stamp you fucking degenerate.

That stat is maybe like that in your third world country where kids end up shooting their schools, in my country is get accepted.

streamable.com/cbqxv
fuck this nigger dent u dare get my peepee doubtin again

Attached: 1563099451033.png (876x3272, 1.14M)

No one wants you dead but you're 50% likely to kill yourself according to stats.

newfags cant reverse search

>Memeflag
>Doesn’t post timestamp
>Expects serious answers

>tfw youre so old kids dont even know what radiators are

Attached: 1549775843443.jpg (640x499, 62K)

Yes, he will.
You betrayed his trust.
How do you not understand that?
It's emotionally equivalent to being cheated on.
A guy can be the nicest guy, and still end up killing the people that cheated on him.
If you want to live, don't tell him in person.
If you don't want to believe me, but up to you.

You started the relationship with a lie
Just kill yourself

So have you had your dick chopped off already or are you pre-op?

No, in America the trans people kill themselves a lot. I live in Bay Area California and it's like that here too.
Happens after they do the surgery a lot too.

Underrated

This is b8, but in a real circumstance where this occurred, the only moral thing to do would be to inform him asap. By phone call or something maybe in case he reacts violently.

>How do i tell him without getting him disappointed.

Impossible, you exploited him by masquerading as the opposite sex, as all transfags do. He was expecting a female, but instead he got the opposite; a sick duplicitous gay male. You could get lucky and he is actually gay himself, in which case he will probably slurp on your little trap-dick tonight. Unlikely though. Yes I know this is b8, but I treat it as real for rhetoric's sake.

You're better off hanging yourself now and avoiding being beaten to death

Don't be too rude to user he will suffer in hell for sure.

Reverse search on mobile is tedious.

Bullshit. I am a tranny married to a Russian, both parents are old soviet throwbacks in Taгaнpoг, neither gives a shit and both are very nice to me.

In fact I haven't met a Russian that wasn't all talk in this regard - if you are staring them in the face and are clearly normal enough, they don't give a shit what LGBT bullshit you ard

you sure? I got told im brave for wearing a rainbow flag in boston once. so I think theres some real danger.

If he hasn't figured it out by now he's a retard, and you need to stop seeing him,
Odds are he knows.

yeah, you need to be upfront about that stuff immediately. you're a liar and a heathen. dont do that to men, or you wont have to kill yourself, he'll do it for you.

Yes, because they must deal with retardeds like u and other ameritards that think the earth is flat or that they can raid the Area 51 lmao.

>Russian
>We have kissed a few times but he doesen't know im transgender.

You're going to die. Break off the relationship now for your own sake.

tfw Ive never had a radiator but im still old enough to at least know what they are.

Have to admire the bait.

Attached: 1556538259219.png (625x626, 102K)

I'd add the LGBT hate comes from the fact that they think all gays are Swedish-dick gyrating-flag waving-chode body suit wearing-super fags. If you are just somewhat mentally stable and don't act like a cock demon 24/7 Russians are 100% indifferent

You should have told him. Not good to start a relationship with a secret

I want you dead. Preferably in a horrendously painful manner.

English isnt your first language is it?

You only have to wait. ;^)

Seriously? Chop the dick and they want to kill themselves? Or glue a dick on and they want to kill themselves? Yikes. Sounds like there should be some serious therapy along with the surgery to help them adjust. Maybe temporary institutionalization after it for general mental wellness checks.

Go see a doctor. You have a medical disorder.
Stop larping on boards that you KNOW aren't going to support your little fantasy world drama.

wtf dude just hold the image for a sec then click google search i just did it man

Yep, and i am an alien, shitposting from area 51

You have no idea how possible and frankly how common OP's situation is

Estrogen can be bought without a prescription over there so all the trannies start taking before puberty and look fucking amazing

You truly are bad people, holy. If a hell exists it has a golden sit for you.

Impossible. You're a cunt for lying but i'd facefuck you. You're a potential fuckbuddy for conservative guys that are open to degeneracy. Maybe potentially as 1 in a 3 person party.

He гoни мнe дoлбoeб ты пpaвдa нe знaeшь o чeм бypoвишь

Several doctors gave me the hormones and allowed me to transition, retard.

This
You pretty much are sexually harassing him. He didn't agree to kiss you in all honesty because he thinks you're something different than you actually are. Kill yourself degenerate scum. Either tell the truth straight away or don't complain when you get your teeth kicked in by a dude who got betrayed

Attached: 1562607826048.png (510x477, 390K)

Bro, I would beat you if I was that dude.
You are a man.
You have a Y chromosome in the nucleus of everycell in your body containing male DNA, producing male RNA which gets turned into male PROTEINS. Your a man down to the bone. your just a faggot and thats ok but you sure aint no woman.
bitchute.com/video/fiZjbChmGmWO/

you are so fucking dead, alphabet cultist
r u n

XDDD he jumps at me like a thirsty dog when we are alone, i dont think im raping him in any way.

Earth is flat tho...

Well it's hard, they go to other countries or a place that really just has a trans counselor that rubber stamps they are trans. They even get the hormone stuff and start acting weird sometimes.
I mean both control makes women off so sometimes so why wouldnt Hormone Therapy?
People on bay area can wake up one morning and say "I'm a woman" and no one can question it.