Good day filthy peasants. My alarm clock got set wrong, and it appears I have slept for quite some time. But worry not...

Good day filthy peasants. My alarm clock got set wrong, and it appears I have slept for quite some time. But worry not, I have woken up once more to cure anons of the gay. Tell me of your symptoms.

Attached: 96AA31D5-484A-4271-9743-88339BC35C68.jpg (1241x874, 132K)

pedo doctor

Fuck off jew, you have the gay

Oh please PD I'm just a lonely boy who has never had gay sex but I gallivant as a massive faggot online calling boys cute and I just want everyone to accept I'm a homo even though I've never done anything homo in my life.
How can I cure my fake prison gay?

Attached: never trust demons to have the best intentions.jpg (644x420, 80K)

>pedo doctor
Ok

Attached: E25B0715-0F38-426A-9B1A-AD565DAF889A.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

Take a block of cheese, and rub it against a cheese grater. Then, with the cheesy grater, insert it into your ass and rip it out with tremendous force. This will cause the gay area to be tender, and you won’t give into your delusions.

Welcome back, Doctor.
It is great to have you again during these trying times. Where have you been?

Attached: 1553734903321.png (777x619, 174K)

Sleeping in. Getting a thick thighed folk music listening gf.

But I'm a super duper big gay (online) and I became this way because I have a weak mind, I'm lonely and don't get attention in the real world for my childish antics.
Will this be enough to cure me?

Attached: never let a demon stay in your head rent free.png (500x248, 42K)

Successful endeavors then! Have you drawn anything new lately?
I, myself, have been quaranting a few gay threads today but it never seems to be enough.

Just as we begin to take up the mantle again, the original returns to us.
Should we stay PD and provide assistance or take the names off and become anonymous once more?

I don’t own the name, nor should you think that I do. Be whoever you want to be.
I’ve drawn this.

Attached: F9981A94-3E68-48AA-AE47-48C034E31D90.jpg (1227x2352, 278K)

Yes, but do it multiple times to be sure

Aha! I knew it was the real PD, a fake would have told us otherwise.

Attached: C6AB70C4-D548-406C-BC8B-FF7920B90057.jpg (1309x293, 106K)

Doctor! We have an emergency! Hanner has broke into your supplies last night and inserted the Gay Gene into all of them. You have to do something.

HANNER?! OH NO

wait who’s hanner?

Are you trying your hand at shading?
Pun intended of course, I am the greatest jokester alive.
It is unfortunate that I am already aware, it will take more than what we currently have to fully quarantine it and its discord buddies.
We must regroup and redeploy.
Hanner is a tranny from Sweden who makes 3+ gay blogposting threads a day, all of which are populated by his discord fuckbuddies Ritsu, Forest, and the irish orbiter.

Attached: 1511635182136.png (1628x1228, 345K)

You forgot Fagmark who constantly spams me with ''Fuck off Tranny Orbiter'', thinking it would do anything.

Fagmark uses Jow Forumsflags, so I have my doubts about that being him.
Regardless, he is also very annoying but at least it raises the post counts in those threads.

Fagmark uses a lot of flags, my friend. It's either him or another one of the shizoids.

Oh look at that I didn't do anything gay and my homoness is cured. Thanks PD!

Attached: be careful of wandering demons looking for prey.jpg (500x459, 25K)

Yes, I realize that the arm needs shading as well, don’t remind me.

PD has a cat?
PD HAS THE GAY.

I'm referring to the memeflags addon that only a few select people (including myself) use.
Regardless, I believe it's a different schizoid. Fagmark tends to filter every single namefag in existence.

hope you're well bud.

Bump

Fuck off

TWINZZZZZZZZZZZ AND TENTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ITS OK PD U'LL BE CONFORTABLE W/ URSELF 1 DAY LOL

I have missed you

>(((he))) returns
OH NO NON O NO NO

Attached: hoop.jpg (615x461, 24K)

Welcome back
t. Kureizy
Let’s not forget all the other tr*Nnies that are coming here because of h*Nner, and trying to turn this board into /lgbt/ 2.0
Reminder meme flags can be deactivated.

Crinhge

Epic

Attached: dcflh9u-42420f4e-5bf0-456e-8517-6612e4221f54.png (526x668, 65K)

As for now, the tranny invasion is going rampant all around Jow Forums.

You're doing the god's work, user. Keep us safe from ghey.

We’re trying our best.
For now, steer clear of potentially gay threads and be extremely wary if you’re in one that’s been quarantined