Why is anyone so scared of Alita?

The banned this posting from /a/,/tv/ and another on /co got deleted.
If you missed the movie and don't know if it's worth trying, there is a nearly 10 minute preview for Alita on Blue Ray or DVD: youtu.be/qWYXMDiCRD8

I'm not a shill, just pissed about everyone trying to kill our little big eyed cyberpunkgirl: youtube.com/watch?v=drIRL9r_4H0 - and also happy about them failing!

Attached: Alita02.jpg (255x254, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drIRL9r_4H0
youtube.com/channel/UCiE0u9MQFw1lFn7PWqgA9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G0yCiaxMcfo
youtube.com/watch?v=NZiQ7Tes6IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself out of Jow Forums

Jow Forums is the kingdom of Kpop, when did you thought it is synonymous with good taste?

The thread in /b/ also has been deleted. Wow.

Attached: Alita01.jpg (180x255, 19K)

did you actually expect battlenigger to be welcome on Jow Forums at all? you are delusional, not even /a/ wants it.

Attached: morgue-haiti.jpg (900x599, 476K)

GEDDAFUCKOUTTAHERE
Jow Forums is Sopranos territory. You Alitafags are worse than Jews, shoo shoo.

Attached: watch it faggy.jpg (377x325, 21K)

She is now trending on iTunes: youtube.com/watch?v=drIRL9r_4H0
What kind of conspiracy is here on Jow Forums going on? Are they working for Marvel or Disney?

>spain

Alita is Banter Angel

So?

Attached: Alita03.jpg (255x143, 8K)

I've seen it a week ago. Visually interesting indeed, the rest is pure fucking cancer. You go girl. Meanwhile IRL - got stuck for 30 minutes yesterday evening because female tram driver was afraid to join the fucking traffic. You people are so fucked up that you just want to subconsciously end the world. We need a cleansing war.

/a/ is for neckbeards
/tv/ is for terfs
Alita is for the readers of the Morning Leader.

Attached: bantle_angel.jpg (750x792, 479K)

I'm not a feminist, I'm a guy, even MGTOW. You shouldn't have watched this movie as feminist propaganda but as an epic story and partially an outlook for the kind of robots we're gonna have.

Attached: Alita04.jpg (255x142, 7K)

Watched the film a few weeks ago, 4K download so super fucking top quality, supported Dolby Atmos and Vision.

I'll tell you why the lefties and SJW's absolutely hate this film. It's all because of one small, insignificant conversation between a Chinese girl and a Black dude. They're talking about "something that happened 300 years ago" and the black guy still doesn't trust Alita because of what these soldiers did 300 years ago, the Chinese girl says, it was 300 years ago and "get over it". This was construed into being a slavery / reparations thing, so the liberal loonies and SJW's took a synchronised shit and hated the film. Personally it's very pretty to look at, but it's a fairly meh of a film.

>there are Jow Forumselopes who still remember the golden age
this gives me life

Attached: aKjrV1O_700b.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Literally nobody here gives a shit about this movie. It failed and that’s that, so stop trying to shill it everywhere.

What's the Morning Leader, this newspaper?
Shill is a quite overused term. Do you think I'm working for James Cameron or even Fox/Disney? Just a fan. There is evidence that this movie is trashed by the press, and we are fighting back. That's all. It trending on itunes, which gives me life.Didn't you watch the video I linked? Here is more: youtube.com/channel/UCiE0u9MQFw1lFn7PWqgA9DQ

MGTOW is male equivalent of feminist with a matching emotional make up. Your opinion is irrelevant. I don't watch movies "as something". I'm not stuck in my head my whole life.

My opinion might be irrelevant to you, that goes both ways then. You are just writing meaningless aggressive comments which make no sense, and get angry when someone responds? Do something else while you wait for the cleansing war. I don't care about your traffic problems, I'm just sitting at home having fun.

Back to the topic: youtube.com/watch?v=G0yCiaxMcfo - Hrrr, these eyes...

Attached: Alita05.jpg (2450x3510, 1.37M)

Go fuck yourself you annoying twerp. So you painted a whole narrative of angry me vs superior, having fun you, so you can score your passive aggressive victory of the day. Bra-vo, champ. Now fuck you and fuck your stupid movie, nobody gives a shit about it. Nobody is scared of it, it's just irrelevant soulless piece of ham fisted propaganda for idiots to swallow. Now go imagine yourself cuddling with your big eyed cyberpunk princess because if you ever seen a woman getting undressed you'd fart out of nervousness.

For people which don't care about very heavy spoilers this fanvid here is also recommended:
youtube.com/watch?v=NZiQ7Tes6IY

Attached: Alita-Battle-Angel-1000-12.jpg (1000x460, 141K)