Why did so many people watch mlp despite how socially unacceptable it was to do it?

why did so many people watch mlp despite how socially unacceptable it was to do it?

watched a single scene on youtube and i'm not seeing anything that warrants the social suicide of going to conventions, telling other people you're a 'bronie', etc.

Attached: 1556583584156.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ougWHLT_95A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Those people had no lives anyway

people like things

stfu b*lgium
people like lots of things that don't turn into social movements

Name 3 things lots of people like that doesn't have some retarded movement behind it.

cars
bird watching
boxing

>rice burner faggots in honda civics
>hey carl have you seen my bird collection let me show you
>muhammad ali
If there's something people like enough there will always be retards making it retarded. Stop hating people liking things.

>muhammad ali
what's wrong with ali????
>Stop hating people liking things.
no

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on you calling it a "social movement"
And while I'm at it I'm gonna call bullshit that there's no retards behind those things

>cars
filled with console wars among themselves and with bikers and other people. A few years ago there was a meeting in Bucharest for romanians that had a certain type of new car.
>boxing
Are you serious? The cult of Mayweather fights pretty much anyone just to give an example.
I don't know anything about bird watching

>nigger did what he was contracted to do
SO AMAZING :O
Tyson is even worse.
>lol DMT saved me from myself bro like I saw god and everyone should do this
The cult fanaticism is what you're criticizing but you don't realize everything that people like will have fanatics being retards doing retarded shit.
>no
Yes.

'bronies' tho
don't see people who like konosubas calling themselves megumis or something

Ponyphobes should be shot

Attached: .png (710x776, 84K)

>why do so many people watch anime despite how socially unacceptable it is to do it?

>watched a single scene on youtube and i'm not seeing anything that warrants the social suicide of going to conventions, telling other people you're an 'otaku', etc.

Seethe more Fagmark

autism appears in many forms

>why do so many people watch anime despite how socially unacceptable it is to do it?
nobody cares about that tho

t. weeb

t. weeb

not seeing what's so great about a show for 8 year old girls though i think you retards are forgetting the target audience for convenience's sake

Attached: 123.jpg (320x200, 18K)

t. weeb

t. weeb

ok we're past the discussion part are we
t. fatomancer mlp basement lord
youtube.com/watch?v=ougWHLT_95A

You got btfo shut the fuck up.

mental illness and autism
my coworker loves mlp and he's a fat autist who doesn't leave his moms basement outside of his minimum wage job

go pick a fight with mike tyson nerd

don't really see if you're even making a point
why does it matter if some random other show doesn't have a similar fanbase

whats to discuss, weebs are even more autistic than mlp fags ever will be
people like things thats pretty much it
besides you don't even know how autistic birdwatchers are with their movement, cars and boxing isn't even close to it

You didn't get the answer you wanted and now you're mad. Huh.

desu i'm just surprised it took off the way it did

Attached: 1563177756923.jpg (422x422, 27K)

Attached: 1505152750829.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

well I'm not sure why that specifically took off either
if I had to take a guess I would say it's just a kids show but it's a very well done kids show
kinda have to take into account it was made by a popular industry veteran

and honestly it also just started off as a joke
like most things people joke about eventually it gets picked up by people who lack nuance and take everything too seriously

You first, you fucking reprobate

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

kys

they're grown men watching little children shows
obviously there's some disorder going on or some kinda mental fuckery