I hate my life

i hate my life

Attached: eipysty.jpg (240x237, 15K)

go to sleep

I'm sorry to hear that.

why finland

can I offer you this cat picture

Attached: tumblr_pb1mo9Zfxr1waorylo1_400.jpg (400x372, 50K)

K Faggot.

Fuck you

Attached: aha.jpg (250x495, 22K)

>finland
dude you're literally a fish just swim around and shit lmao

Get therapy my friend. Seriously, even if nothing is evidently wrong. Everyone can benefit from therapy. Most cities have free drop-in counselling. Also when it comes to the crushing existential dread and life getting you down I find it helps to make a goal (monetary for me because I fuckin suck with money) and just push and focus on it. Idk if I'm being useless but if you haven't gotten counselling, do it. It was hard for me the first time but it saved me

So do I dude. Honestly at this point I am just waiting to die. I fucked up all the opportunities that I had and don't see me being able to pull out of this tailspin. At this point if I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, I would bet it was a speeding train.

Attached: Depressed_pepe.jpg (797x957, 85K)

We've got something in common. I hate your life too.

From my personal experience, therapy is bullshit.

Attached: 1470768404045.png (418x418, 381K)

i rate my wife

6/10

Stop hating your life

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (696x464, 114K)

Well said.

This. Therapy is much like modern medicine. Works but only for very narrow scope of cases (bacterial infections and surgical procedures in case of medicine). All the rest is fucking mumbo jumbo - they mask symptoms and prey that underlying problem goes away pretty much accidentally. Same shit with therapy - if you have trouble expressing some emotions or need to be desensitized to some stimulus - go for it. But if you just discovered that life is hard best you can get is a pretend friend for money. I'm a fully qualified psychologist who learned to code after discovering what scam this is.

I'm happy, because fuck em

>tumblr
Still acceptable, it helped me at least.

Attached: 1562851566390.jpg (3616x2666, 325K)

based otterposter
based.

Medicine is also kind of a scam, for me at least. Been on all ssris, most antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, anxiolytics, tricyclic antidepressants and nothing works. I hate seeing people who take say, Paxil and they report they are happier than they have ever been after one week or even after some days on it. Like, stfu, this shit doesn't happen, you don't want an antidepressant, just a placebo to fool you into being happy and sociable.

Drink more vodka lol

Because it's all shit. I know it sounds weird but I have personally beaten a pretty severe depression. No therapy ever helped me, all it did was make me more eloquent and interesting when talking how fucked up I am. What really helped me was fixing my posture (huge energy leak), fixing my digestion (mood and impulse control disorders are often caused by incomplete protein digestion leading to deficiencies in amino acids forming neurotransmitters) plus I began breathing exercises (Buteyko technique). Happiest I have ever been, and it's been stable for last 4 years, getting better all the time.

Пoшёл нaхyй, cлaвa 2ch!

le r*ddit thread

I'm just going to kill myself after classic wow is over. Until then improbably got a decade of live worth living

Yeah, pal, welcome to the club

cool

You should get therapy and try get out more fren I'm sure Finland has lots of nice places to see

Dude, can we swap country's?

ok