What is fatherhood like?

What is fatherhood like?

Attached: keanu-reeves.jpg (1168x708, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfI_2GwfXgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I summon coconut

i dunno yet but it looks fun.

are you expecting a child, user?

Attached: 495009459045.jpg (500x719, 83K)

No, I just plan on it later in life.

It is what you make it. Will you be cold and distant? Will you be too lenient to the detriment of your child's behavioral development? You decide.

I don't know about others but it has been a very difficult and unrewarding journey for my father. And it's going to stay that way

eternal life at the cost of spending a big portion of the good part of it caring for some brat

i love kids and i play with them and care for them every chance i get. if i desperately need money i'm gonna work at a daycare center for sure.

don't tell me this doesn't look fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=IfI_2GwfXgQ

pederast

I seriously hope I'm never gonna have to find out

how to get a hot jewess gf?

i hear they love us satanbois〜

Attached: 459040954095.jpg (650x879, 55K)

It is probably amazing

shut up kike

you shut up

you didn't answer my question iobאלוהים

Probably sucks

It's the scariest and most satisfying thing I've ever done. It really changes you for the better. Sure they are little shits sometimes but it's worth it. Having your kids to teach and watching them grow is crazy. I know it's a meme to some of you but it's hard to explain the connection until you experience it yourself. A hug from my daughter and hanging up her pictures. My son watching me work with tools and him pretending to fix stuff "like daddy". I think with the way my life has gone until them I'd have probably ODed. It's insane that I can still feel so much like a douchey teenager, watching beheading videos and shitposting on Jow Forums but have a way to love I never believed in.

Attached: download (5).jpg (139x139, 5K)

This tho

Sukok get

I have 6 kids. Not a fucking mixed Brady bunch family but a legit got married and had 6 kids with my wife. She is smoking hot. I make a really good living. I wouldn't have it any other way OP. Babies kinda suck. But once they get teeth it's super gets better. Then when they can piss/shit on their own and play/talk to you its fucking rad. I always have someone to hang out with. My son loves to shoot guns and my daughters love to help around the house for their allowance. The hardest part is when they become teenagers and want nothing to do with you unless they fuck something up. Just be ready for it and spend a ton of time with your significant other before you have kids ie travel do fun stuff. Only regret I have is I wished my wife and I traveled more before we had our clan. Any other questions will be fine bit I will only be on fir the next 45 mins.

So it's TRUE. I always thought Borat was a meme. But I guess Jews do what their young.