I am about to read pic related for no fucking reason, I'm not even studying for it, it's 820 pages long...

I am about to read pic related for no fucking reason, I'm not even studying for it, it's 820 pages long, wish me good luck lmao

Attached: PicsArt_07-18-05.49.36.jpg (837x1488, 175K)

Off to a good start...

Attached: PicsArt_07-18-05.52.44.jpg (837x1488, 158K)

I don't speak spaghetti, what is this book about fren?

Escertio is army not to mention all the soldiers on the front probably an Army training manual

Attached: file.png (560x420, 454K)

Who's Manuale tho? Is he important to this book fren?

It's a guidebook to train Army Officials
Manuale means guidebook

oficial manual of the italian army
academy of modena

Why would an Italian name their son "Guidebook"? You spaghets sure are a strange people fren

Italy was an axis power and if you plan on putting on boxing gloves and fighting america you'd best believed I'm not going to be happy about it.

You are mixing up ManuAle with ManuEle, one's a book, the other's a dude

Oh! Now I understand, so Manuele is the man with the boxing gloves on fren?

Also we have wierd surnames, for example mine is quite literally "Flagship" i know a guys that are called "Strong stone", "Bucket", "Archangel", "Freed"

Nope, as far i i can tell from the first page that dude is called Stefano Maniscalo, that literally means "Hands Slipway

Kek, I was just messing with you fren. I'm Italian American, although I regrettably don't know very much Italian. My family comes from the abruzzo region, can you tell me what it's like there fren?

Well i can't tell you much about big cities, since i live in a small village in Lazio, but afaik everything is quiet and comfy here.
Except fo when a football team loses...
People start screaming in the streets, dudes throwing firecrackers at cars, broken bottles, houses on fire, people raiding the convince store before others do, forest fires start appearing everywhere, car bombs start going off...

It's the survival of the fittest...

Do not go out on Sunday nights, unless you want to see your child getting mauled by a stray terrone angered by Higuain...

Sounds like American inner cities on a normal day honestly

*unbuttons first 3 buttons*

Attached: il-terrone-va-di-moda.jpg (960x960, 193K)

Haha! I already instinctively do this!

>italy
>white