Lost one of my best friends to a group of literal discord tumblr trannies who all roleplay on vrchat together...

lost one of my best friends to a group of literal discord tumblr trannies who all roleplay on vrchat together. how can this get any worse?

Attached: GjqzJ64.jpg (888x960, 189K)

he could try to convert you

and also you're adopted and your parents never loved you

the trannies will eventually an hero and he'll realize the error in his ways

sweet
i can tell you right now the list of people who he now talks to:
>a communist
>a crossdresser
>two unironic tumblr feminists
>a literal tranny
>and other nameless leftist scum
this really does suck

how did things go so wrong for him to end up like this

I
A cautionary tale about the dangers of dicksword

he unironically plays that vrchat game because he thinks it improves his social skills. i guess one day one of the obesse discord faggots met him and invited him to their tranny circlejerk. im so fucking dumbfounded how we used to bully subhumans like that and now hes actually talking to them like they are people

shit what i meant for

How did you know about it?

have you tried helping him realize what a faggot he's being?

i was in the server for like an hour, called people faggots, and got kicked. i dont use discord for the shitty servers. they are usually cesspits of underages and trannies. this experienced proved my point completely

yes but americans have some of the highest egos i have ever witnessed. always thinking they are better and everything they do is right. its fucking ridiculous

>person did a thing
>I sad now
>ples gib hugs
Play in traffic.

Attached: 7bfe8f259a938c2afc7efd3a01a20a18f01901c758fe0d05eedaf7acd61887a7.jpg (625x468, 49K)

it's too late for him now, he'll start HRT and gay ERPing soon

this. op is crumbled after this. i bet hes crying as we speak
actually cant wait. i love seeing people with a life ahead of them get pulled down because they held their sexuality over everything else

Have you tried asking him if he knows de wae

hes lost his wae at this point

sad. best thing to do is forgetting about him. otherwise he'll drop the gay agenda on you and turn you to a faggot as well

are you going to keep talking to him or give up and move on

he already blocked me for calling them faggots so im kind of forced to move on. probably better off since hanging out with literal faggots is a bad decision from the start.

have you tried beatin his ass?

i would but driving through like 12 states to get to california is a pain

>leaf
>a fucking cringelord
wow, nothing new here

Attached: 1562690229709.png (398x396, 113K)

>Califag trannie
I don't know what do you think that I must think about it, you degenerate scum

There there, if you lost them then they didn't deserve you. It'll all be okay. You'll find better friends, I promise.

Attached: d o g.png (361x245, 116K)

>mfw I unironically have friends in all these groups except toxic tumblr feminists

Attached: oqnqW94.jpg (433x480, 45K)

:(

>12 states
t.fake canadian

i dont know how many states there are in between me and sir sickledick. what do you think i do? study american geography?