Can someone tell me other good ways to prepare potatoes for snacking? relative sent a bunch of them. i usually fry them...

can someone tell me other good ways to prepare potatoes for snacking? relative sent a bunch of them. i usually fry them, but i wonder how others does it.

Attached: 1562404282881.png (1200x800, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruceeats.com/roesti-step-by-step-1447190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thespruceeats.com/roesti-step-by-step-1447190

I cut them into small strips, put olive oil, some salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary on them and bake them

Blender

looks doable. but i wonder if margarine is a good butter substitute. havent really seen butter in my life.

sadly i dont have access to oven. its either boil, steam, or fry. i dont even have olive oil. only vegetable oil.

is this a potato smoothie or something?

Attached: 1554852706181.jpg (463x766, 72K)

this.

also mashed and add bacon and maybe some butter.

also Hasselback Potatoes.

Attached: 1538783202411.jpg (826x620, 63K)

Substitute for olive oil & rock salt. Seriously you don't get butter in the Philly's? Wow. Margarine is grim.

really wish anine got better than this. its all just easily forgotten seasonal garbage. do you guys even remember any anime fron 2016 or 2015? thats because its forgettable nonsense. nothing more.
also, were you the guy asking for art tips? this came out really good dude, id love to see more in the future to see how you improve

Attached: 20190607_095732.jpg (1080x1269, 397K)

I think you're lost.

Yes a potato smoothie for the based czech user. Don't forget salt, pepper and butter. Heat in the microwave. It's unironically good

anime will remain to be in a pothole for years to come until anime producers stop catering to the faggot crowd and make MCs less of scrawny pussies and make other characters more fleshed out instead of le epic carbon copy of le epic character from le epic other anime

How does this vary from mashed potato?

i think i can find butter if i go to bigger markets. i live in a rural farming area so i only get local produce. though pretty sure local convenience store doesnt have them (olive oil too). if i need to go to a big market to get olive oil for a substitute, might as well get myself a butter.

also, the link really looks good given how few the ingredients.

looks like i need to look into manual ovens. i hope generic potatoes will do.

Yeah rosti's are really nice. You'll make 'em once, love 'em, then every time you make them you'll and up customising then with a little garlic, or chilli, or diced meat.

as a sol guy, im really cool as long i get to see comfy animes. i dont really feel as much as you do.
while i do draw, im not the same guy. the guy really needs to draw more as they are nice- he really can nail that anime feel, he definetely has potential.

ill have this as backup

will definitely try this. im not good at cooking, but i hope ill get by. thanks

Attached: 1563330349077.png (1246x760, 178K)

Enjoy

damn im flattered. thanks guysx

Attached: infinityyuu.gif (464x360, 124K)

This.

ok so hear me out here but would the indinity gauntlet be a good vibrator? also at the end of the clip was she using it to make her pussy vibrate so it would activate her g spots? just curious

wtf. no. she was excited about the conjuring a potato out of thin air

no im pretty sure she was using it for sexual gain. after all those teenage hormones gotta go somewhere

You in damage control anime freak leaf?

Attached: kyoani_arson.jpg (780x438, 57K)

hahahahaha broooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1563459124162.jpg (625x468, 49K)

Literally (you).

Attached: SF-6z6WazKM.jpg (480x360, 26K)

shut up you gobsnatching tweeliewanker

How do we fix fucking garbage bant?

Attached: 1488993560523.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

let the ponyposters take over and migrate to s4s

we need a elsa board

Attached: Elsa_from_Disney's_Frozen.png (220x437, 98K)