What does Jow Forums think of TF2?

Attached: game.jpg (850x480, 293K)

bery epic

thanks cananon

You mean memories.exe ?

I like
tenoudaten
game of the year every year

Attached: 1479196646_tumblr_nygr2j0GTq1u86t2qo1_500.gif (500x281, 277K)

yes yes ofc yes

Attached: tf2.jpg (894x671, 71K)

this is about tea for 2 not anime

anime game

Attached: 34-341273_view-fullsize-team-fortress-2-image-team-fortress.jpg (1440x900, 379K)

Do you mean before or after they shit it up with unlockables and marketplaces?

i love tf2. i haven't played it in 5 years, but it was my favorite game for a long time.

i was a scout main.

Attached: 548989459845.png (378x600, 149K)

/scout/gang

>MEATSHOT LMAO
>ez game
>lol stupid heavy u cant even track well
>*double jumps and spams a+d*
>use FAN purely for environmental kills
>im better at the game than u lol
scout mains...

its bad and dying

shut off

even worse...

i was one of those with bright pink or neon green hats

oh NOOOO!
To be honest though I hate edgy snipers that have the villain’s veil and the AWPer hand equipped.
Those guys are the absolute worst ever

i played the sniper a little bit but i never got good at it. i had a genuine awpers hand tho because i pre ordered csgo.
i also used to be the teams medic if no one else was playing medic. i hope that makes up for my scout fuckery lmao.

what class did you main?

Attached: 09549504905.png (787x696, 652K)

I always main medic.
I’m not the best out there, especially considering how terrible my crossbow aim is, but it’s great fun playing as a support class and helping f2p pyros or heavies get their first actual killstreak.
I also play demoknight since I’m no pipe jesus, but sometimes I make stupid mistakes like charing straight down a corridor at a sniper.

wow you're the best kind of player desu

Nah, I just recognize that it’s a silly game that people are meant to have fun in. I enjoy mann vs machine since it’s a great cooperative experience (especially as medic) but nothing beats queuing up for a casual payload or KotH map and just playing the game.

fucking terrible, awful, atrocious, literal reddit game

Only going to play it again when they fucking fix the stuttering and the hit detection so I can hit people standing still or have my rockets do more then 60 damage. Yes, I tried using all of the configs and nothing.

bare epic

Attached: JPEG_20181017_123351.jpg (853x853, 63K)

Love the game

Attached: TF2_Normal.png (602x658, 125K)