Morning, Jow Forums!

Morning, Jow Forums!

How did you sleep?
Any plans today frens? How are you feeling?

Today's reminder is to shower, and to reduce reuse and recycle!

So, remember, it's okay to not be okay, and I'm always here.

I love you

Attached: qwer.png (157x157, 23K)

discord thread

Say whatever you want, whatever makes you happy!

Attached: fufufu.png (93x132, 17K)

I cried and dreamt.

But i don't really remember my dreams. I think i was sticking out my hand for someone to grab but there was nobody on the other side.

Attached: IMG_20190709_234907-picsay.jpg (1211x1648, 212K)

That's sad, dreams are lovely. It's okay to cry friend! And that dream is terrible, I'm here for you bud.

I'll do you one better Kal. Today I showered, shaved and went to the barber's for a haircut. Plus I put my empties in the recycling

Wow! I'm so proud of you, My kiwi fren! Your doing amazing! I'm so happy for you!

UwU

Attached: cde4b6903963977a14ecb5d1524bc0d8.gif (272x331, 1000K)

Thanks kal. How was/is your day?

I got hired for my first actual construction job yesterday subcontracting for this dude in my small town, so I gotta drive to big town today to go buy tools and boots, but I gotta fix my car's ac first. I walked out this morning and got me some shitty mango smoothie type thing

Attached: 20190720_061003(1).jpg (1723x2902, 520K)

My day is good, I bought coffee and it finally isn't too bitter! So I can drink it! Any plans?

Attached: d o g.png (361x245, 116K)

Good luck with the job man

Oh your being so productive, that's amazing! Congrats on the job, hopefully it pays well; Have fun shopping, also that is a beautiful picture!

Attached: omo.png (102x273, 33K)

What he said :3

It's 11pm right now so i don't really have any. But tomorrow my cousin arrives from hong kong

Oh, Wow, you should sleep soon Oli. I am concerned about you fren, you need to sleep soon :3

Thank yee. I have to be at work by 8:00 on Monday so I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule around waking up at 5:30, but that's kind of a bitch. I was the user yesterday recommending every user wake up by at least 10:00 and now I'm waking up almost five hours earlier. I guess I'm awake for the same amount of hours though so why should it matter

Attached: 5ab6957059d6f54175d6fc10fb92b23c.jpg (700x650, 131K)

How are you gonna fix it? I hope the best for you friend! Thank you for posting in my threads!

My bedtime is the last bastion of free choice my government leaves me. I still get at least 6 hours sleep per night so it all works out fine

You should get 8 :(

But I suppose you do what makes you happy! That's all I want for you-

Just needs some freon hopefully. I don't know how to do it so grandpa is helping me. I'm glad you at least seem to post these threads right about the time I wake up, so I at least have something to look forward to in morning now during downtime

Schizophrenia runs in the family and I read somewhere that if I get less than 6 a night it increases my risk of getting it, so basically my sleep patterns are the way they are to stave off the voices

This is the sweetest thing I've heard all day, you brightened my day! :D i can't thank you enough!

The voices? Oh dear :(
I hope they stop eventually, glad you found a coping mechanism!

Attached: haha.png (159x158, 33K)

Good morning Kalashni, hope all is well with you.

Lol I'm not really a schizo

Good morning, American user! It is, hope all is well with you too

Hi, I read through yesterday’s thread and I wanted to say good on you for being a beacon of positivity, and not letting it sink you.
It’s really refreshing to see someone like you.

With that said, got any plans for today?

Attached: 29B6A806-85EE-4BED-95A2-FB2EDACD00B7.jpg (2048x1366, 142K)

Thank you Remila! I try to be positive,

And no, I am planning on getting non homogenized milk soon though!

Attached: ...!.png (219x162, 39K)

Non-homogenized milk! How do you even acquire that?
Inb4 fresh from the source at the farm
Truly homogenized milk was the worst thing to ever happen to milk: I’ve heard stories about the milkman leaving milk at the door in the sun and it would sometimes stay there for hours, yet it never spoiled.

that's homophobic. Why would you buy the non homo milk u gay hater

I know! The new milk tastes like water. That's better for you but it tastes worse

No no no, I'm not! Please forgive me!

I just drink cream because supermarket milk is shit and I'm too lazy to look for the non homo stuff

Is drinking cream not making you very ... unhealthy? Please take care of your friend..

It is but it doesn't matter. I just have it on my cereal in the mornings. When I'm cooking things that need milk like scrambled eggs I just use milk because idk if cream would fuck with the recipe

Think I might be getting a bit lactose intolerant because milk sometimes make me sick when I drink it.
Or maybe it’s just bad milk. To heck with homogenized milk, I’ll just drink orange juice. Gotta keep that scurvy away, and I reckon it’s good for energy when I have to work.
I’m damn glad I fixed my breakfast to include eggs in it, it was not fun falling asleep on the job >~>
Also this :^)

Attached: FAE4E03D-8CDA-40C8-A0D5-9927CE8C1A9E.jpg (834x1200, 165K)

I woke up at 2 of an asthma attack. Stayed up the rest of the night smoking and contemplating suicide. Gonna be a fun day today I'm sure

Oh a healthy breakfast congrats! What do you work as?

I get you, is the cream not too thick?

Suicide is never the answer user! Please don't do it, and please stop smoking if you have asthma! You'll make me cry, don't ruin yourself...

Attached: jskdm.png (159x158, 44K)

Another namefag! I haven't seen you before

Nah it's perfect for a bowl of weetbix
Look how the milk in pic related is too thin for the weetbix. Cream fixes that perfectly

Attached: 9356768-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 59K)

A painter. No I don’t paint portraits, I paint buildings. Was not fun working at a prestigious hotel undergoing renovations back when I ate two poptarts for breakfast and was not fun seeing empty rooms call for me to lock the door and fall asleep for an hour. >_<
Haven’t had those problems since I talked to people about why I was always so tired and they diagnosed my horrific diet as the problem.
I’m well known actually, just under a new name.
t. Cute/Kureizy/Chen

Attached: 56513FFD-5388-4DD4-96E6-F046A1D12C01.jpg (1200x900, 75K)

Don't tell the poor man to quit smoking, it's probably all he has to look forwards to

I'm super glad your eating well now user, well done! Also, does your work pay well?

It'll kill him, I don't want him to die :(

I might try it if my metabolism was faster.

Yeah, $15.5 per hour at 8 hours per day. Easily my best paying job ever.
Too bad rent up here is like $2400-$3000 per month for a 3 bed house, and they generally ask for three months rent as a deposit.
Literally SF-tier cost of living, since houses sell for the millions.

She and ye pretty much

damn, where the hell do you live? Maybe you should move and just drive there longer or something.. if you get me?

Sorry for misgendering you, I don't meet many women here.

oh, I just figured you were a man because there aren't as many females who smoke here

Women on Jow Forums don't exist lol
Also did you just unironically say misgender

Colorado, with my mother.
I’ve got plans for moving away in two months, by myself. Fact is we’re better off without each other in any case, since she can make a 1 or 2 bed house with rent, or she can move in with a friend.

Stfu

Yup! That's good, hopefully you will be happy independent...
:D

Yes, I did.

Well, I’ll be moving in with bf, so there’s that.

Attached: 3F7187F7-3934-45F7-B4E1-004634650C06.jpg (750x687, 79K)

kek

Oh that's adorable, I hope you and him have a good time! ^-^

Oh we certainly will~

Well i'm glad

I'm gonna leave this thread now, see you either in a hour or two or tonight!

>How did you sleep?
slept nicely thank u :)
>Any plans today frens?
Uhhhhhh maybe go to the beach in my town. Today is predicted to be the hottest day of the year here

today I'm competing in a local tekken tournament

I feel rested and ready to beat the shit out of people

wish me luck bois

Sounds nice. Do you surf?

Good luck

Lmao good luck!

Attached: 1517164710696.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Honestly this thread give me the creeps more than ones with chopped heads, the fuck is wrong here

People are fucked up and trying to hide it by being positive and happy

Eh seems logic

>Everyon must be as sad and lonely as me.
>If I'm not happy no one ever is happy.
I'm starting to unironically feel bad for you

I don't but maybe I'll boogie board

>~
LEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWDLEWELEWDLEWDLEWD

I never said that lol
I know there are many people who are happy when I'm not. I'll get on just fine without your sympathy, but thanks for the though bud :)

Lewd lmao

Woke up at 1 went on some jetskis and chilled out for the rest of the day

What are you doing in Ireland? I thought you were Portuguese.

Based?

Im Irish but I'm in Portugal at the moment and I have no idea why it says I'm in ireland

I'm going to sleep. Laku noć mothafuckas, and remember: Bog je Rumunski and he will keep Romanians safe and the rest of the humanity will BTFO

Goodnight