Suicide

I'm done.

I've Been working at Walmart for a year and I'm sick and tired of the fags that work here. Al the managers are self preserving cucks who suck corporate dick all day. I got a write up for failing some gay task and all the managers treat me like shit because of it. I'm tired of this clown world And I think I'm gonna end it.

Attached: 1563544042185.png (1051x1524, 493K)

Be sure to kill them first
Don't let them get away with being pieces of shit

>I think I'm gonna end it.
>I think
See you tomorrow

Maybe I'll kill myself in front of everyone to make them feel bad, traumatize them a bunch, eventually they'll off themselves out of guilt

Attached: 1563165131324.jpg (277x182, 8K)

I don't even know anymore, I just hate myself for being a fucking failure and not losing my virginity at 17, now I'm 18, stuck with my parents doing a stupid shit tier job

run them over with a forklift

See you tomorrow

You got wrote up at work so youre gunna kill yourself? What a fuckin faggot, please do it

There's a lot more shit

There better be because so far all your reasons are shit.
Most people would pay to have your problems.

Also virgin shit doesn't matter and a huge percentage don't lose it until well into their 20's anyway, some even later then that.

Pussy

Walmart is falling apart because they don't have enough people taking care of their shelves they want robots to do it and one human who is called a "department manager" I know because I am a vendor that works in Walmarts. They also let a bunch of stupid niggers, poos, and mongrel third world mutt morons run their stores and they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Yeah you're probably right. I guess I should just ride this out until I get a degree

>18
ok faggot, listen here. You are a massive cuck for wanting attention on the internet. Even more massive for complaining about having a job. Call us back when you have the same job when you are 40 and cant get anything else.

Bro,say you quit, withdraw any money from any bank account you have and become a tramp. Hop on trains, walk some, sit down and then look at nature. You'll probably see that the world is more than those asshole managers. Suicide isn't worth it, brother.

You’re fucking 18 and gonna end it?
Fuck off back to narcissistic attentionwhore

Or you could, you know, stop being a faggot, save your money, pay for a polytechnic course worth about 10k-15k and then get a far better and more respectable job as an electrician, plumber, etc.

Tradies are always in demand and if you're doing work at someone's house, they often make you cups of coffee because they're grateful for the work you're doing on their house. And you get a fairly decent pay because the work you're doing requires technical knowledge.

Lastly, you're also usually either on your own or with just a couple of people while you work, so as long as you get on well with said couple of other people, it's not bad at all really. Unless you don't get on with them. But tradies are always in demand so it's very easy to find work elsewhere if that's the case.

>corporate cocksuckers
>feeling guilt
It would be a waste user.

You're not doing it, and you're just 18. I lost my virginity at 20 and I'm fucking lucky since so many people here haven't and are like 40. Also you have a job, you're getting paid. That's better than tons of people here too. And if you're going to kill yourself at least have sex first to not die a virgin lol.

discord raider

yes

discord reply

Still a familiar flag and posting style.

What does this mean? I never use Jow Forums

Attached: amerifat.jpg (693x960, 66K)

he's discord raiding

dude, you're 18. You still have a long way ahead. Take some time to figure things out first