Manlet uprising when

manlet uprising when

Attached: Dx0AHigW0AEGm00.jpg (495x865, 116K)

today

Attached: reisen war.png (1188x1372, 86K)

anyone above 5'6 has to die

No

why

how tall are you

Burn them

Attached: 1533657665542.jpg (540x600, 61K)

cos yu are ritarded

Because im tall and don't wanna die for it

:(
sorry but tall people make me mad.

>right on the line
wew...

Attached: 1562510709962.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

shut the fuck up retarded manxlet

Then don't kill me

tallfags get the rope!

No

yes

Why should I die for your dumb belief? I did nothing to you I should I suffer for your misfortune

>did nothing
you're tall.

Nah nah
See, I can be used as a war machine for you dwarfs. Think about it for a moment: the enemy goblins and orcs will have to deal with a 6ā€™ 4ā€ human while you guys are still running to the battlefield.

you oppress height-deficient people (m*nlet is a slur) with your very existence

I'm like 6 ft 1 that's not tall, that's average

Thats dumb

you're a foot taller than me. fuck you.

now

Attached: 1558980725526.jpg (2588x3375, 1.46M)

MANXLET CONFIRMEEEDDD

>that's average
NO IT ISNT!!!!! BITCH!!!!11!1!!!!!!!111

It's not my fault
It really is where I'm from

Attached: 1563131699716.jpg (500x449, 128K)

First of all I posted that meme, second of all no u.
Also I don't understand this whole height being everything. Is it like dick size?

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

i just dont want to live my whole life being 5'1. will certainly sodoku before 30

Why not? My dad was short as f*** but he managed to find a lot of girls. I'm one of his bastard children. So what's the issue with you, intimacy, finding a relationship, riding roller coaster rides?

Attached: god why.png (700x260, 124K)

Pls tell me

everything

the only good thing to come from my situation is an amazonian fetish. although most women i know are taller than me anyways

Attached: suffering.png (271x410, 81K)

When they say it's all about confidence it really is all about confidence. It's about your Swagger. So long as you're taking a shower and don't look disgusting you should be fine.

Also a lot of women expect you to fight if you are tall. To be honest with you I'm f****** terrified I'm fighting, I'm just a big old teddy bear.

bro you just said it in manlets who are normalfags tend to have some amount of charisma, unlike most of the manlets you find here
the people here, who are usually some combination of shy, depressed, and socially awkward, would much rather believe that their failures in dating are due to an inherent, unchangeable flaw in themselves than something they can fix. thus manlets of such an ilk blame their height
that plus being made fun of by other men causes a complex of sorts

also women generally prefer taller men, so

Attached: 1563609732558.jpg (720x741, 55K)

all manlets should be forced into becoming traps, change my mind

>also women generally prefer taller men, so
Not the really tall women. The really tall ones don't really have a lot of options because they want tall men but it's hard for them to find ones that are taller than them. So that's why you see a lot of shorty men going out with really really tall women.

falklands are rightful british clay

yeah thats why i said "generally"

You guys could become ninjas cuz you got hide literally in anything but not us tall people we can't become ninjas

>you guys
I'm not that short, I just wanted to shitpost

Attached: 1563501688542.jpg (661x633, 56K)

>I'm not that short,
Sure

one of us

Iā€™m 5ā€™11
Bow before your manlet king

Attached: 4CFCDEE5-58EA-425B-B9A4-D31BAA5F96F9.jpg (850x1360, 389K)

I-Is 5'7" really that short?

Attached: 1533096457552.jpg (2000x1800, 334K)

Yes

Yes

yes

Attached: 1548481345421.png (499x499, 533K)

Please don't post my gf

Attached: death god looky.png (184x251, 46K)

discord invasion

Fuck off fagmark

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>5'6
you have to be 18 to post here