What's this board's opinion on namefigging?

What's this board's opinion on namefigging?

Attached: pencil_shiba.jpg (850x708, 62K)

Namefags are the superior nobility.
The elites.

Don't really care desu but some of them have a God complex if that makes sense.

makes them easy to filter

Namefags tend to be more narcissistic, especially the ones with tripcodes

I know right? Fuck those guys

Hahaha i get the joke XD

I dunno you tell me user. I'm not a whole board. I'll assume their opinion isn't very good though.

Attached: cirno shrug.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I don't know some of the namefag are okay of they don't put themselves on a pedestal

im going to beat you up if i find you irl

coconut is based

I can't argue with that actually.
I took a test once and I got 100% on narcissism
High horse aside, though, the only difference between an user and a namefag is the board remembers all the good/bad shit they've done in the past.
The same for obscure flags.

Yeah this pretty much sums it up. Some aren’t that bad and just namefig for the heck of it, but some really do think that they’re somehow the world’s best posters because they put a name on and suddenly people can recognize them.

Kalashni and Herb are based. They don't try to mask their vulnerabilities by forcing a false image of themselves

>forcing a false image of themselves
Who does that?

Narcissists

the one forum where nobody needs an alias at all and it is preferable people don't do it

but some fucking losers, the worst people imaginable, see the lack of any kind of competition as 'opportunity' to 'be somebody' on the internet

the kind of fucking personality issues it takes to want to be a namefag are absolutely staggering. lonely, insecure retards. friendless in the extreme. nothing interesting to post, no personality to speak of, they decide to just be a fucking eye sore instead

namefags should post on forums they can register accounts for, the most famous of which being reddit. but then they wouldn't be special.

Attached: 5111.png (1125x681, 66K)

False.

I guess that depends on whether or not you're a namefig yourself.

But even if they don't namefag you still have people doing the same thing. It's just comes if you the person who namefags or do you hate the person.

>Kalashni and Herb are based
no they're not.

literally who
and that cunt herb posts a picture asking how you are

VALUABLE contributors thank god they're here to just fucking exist and have a name

Attached: 1518173324863.jpg (1066x600, 64K)

big truthbomb, but Jow Forums won’t ever run out of name and tripfags.
at least the bad ones are easily filtered

Narcissists are deeply insecure but they shudder at the idea of being thought of as anything less than great.
This is why they exaggerate their self-worth.

Or they really do think they're the shit and just flaunt around their mundane self like anyone is supposd to give a shit.

The narcissist fears nothing more than being exposed

Then I'm not one, I suppose.
I never was afraid of exposing myself.
The question is how many of those anons are?

You said yourself you're a narcissist but you don't outright strike me as one, at least not compared to some others.
>The question is how many of those anons are?
I'm not naming names but a substantial number of them are.

>world’s best poster
you called?

Attached: 1558247729644.png (370x370, 16K)

>I'm not naming names.
Exactly. Even if you wanted, you couldn't.
Most namefags get shit constantly for every stupid shit they've said on top of the fact that
"ew you're a namefag".
But (random american user) never does.
There's always zero consequences.

jesus christ both of you fuck off

i got bored of it. i don't mind the namefagging but it's not really my thing anymore.

Firstly, pic related.

Secondly, this statement couldn't be any more true. This is a place where you can freely join in any conversation without ever needing to sign up, and you don't even need to let people know who you are, but people still find some reason to namefag anyway.

Admittedly, I used to nametag on a board here when I was younger, but stopped due to how cancer it was. A singular trip per thread is fine, but tripfagging with the same trip and name in every thread on a board is fucking stupid.

Personally, I think that, if you do want to make a name for yourself, do it by contributing content to a reoccurring thread or general. Let the content you post be the thing that identifies you. If somebody asks who you are or wants to know more about you past the content you post, link them to another place that you're active on, but don't namefag.

Attached: doublesguy10.jpg (934x625, 60K)

Thank you user!

People should be free to choose wether or not they want to associate a alias with themselves or not.

Based leaf speaks wisdoms.

easier to filter i suppose albeit insufferable

Anyone who uses an imageboard long enough will have their posts recognized immediately and will become a namefag

False

Attached: beary.png (1920x1080, 816K)

Fox ID get
The Fox of Jow Forums

Anons are the peasants
Namefags are the wealthy upper class
Tripfags are the nobility

Namefagging = attention whoring.

mAD

>mAD

Attached: 1558775848693.jpg (766x413, 32K)

There's nothing better than a bad poster with a name or a tripcode

Attached: .png (800x600, 77K)

cringe

I'm a fox, ... f-fox noise?

Yep and you get to walk around like a cool boi.

I'm super cool, fuck yeah! Yay! :3

Attached: oh no.png (126x185, 65K)

Cope or go to /b/ where you don't have the option.

NameFags are superior

Well kinda based I would say, there are some bad apples too

Attached: 30414513_2101600370071010_7434951159493689344_n.jpg (960x910, 41K)

hmm

Thank u for ur contribution to my thread I hope your having a wonderful day

death to all namefaggots may lighting strike their families and their roofs fall on their heads

your flag is like your very own trip

cope

dilate

make a facebook friendcel

not anymore

They're okay.

>having friends

Attached: 1563509739579.jpg (290x457, 19K)

whoa no need for the name then

I don't have the name because I want to find friends; I have it because I want attention

Attached: 1560290454534.png (288x288, 124K)

It doesn't matter, none of this matters

see
get help, there are qualified professionals out there

Some people don't understand that this is just a website.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ohzgvuu4JN1tu7ywd_250.gif (245x165, 1.98M)

Attached: PINKYDIOTBONG.png (1335x669, 676K)