Try so fucking hard to be the nicest person I can be, especially in real life

>try so fucking hard to be the nicest person I can be, especially in real life.
>seems like everybody goes out of their way just to be an even more massive dick.
>especially people I'm close to
>periodically get jaded and stop caring for a few of days, making me depressed
>be feeling like shit, snap at them
>feel like a bigger shit for betraying my ideals and saying mean things out of spite
>calm down and feel slightly better
>rinse, repeat
Why do I even try.

TL;DR I'm going through a depressive episode right now.
Vote whether I should get the noose out of the drawer.

Attached: 1435428133070.jpg (482x427, 36K)

im sorry

Attached: 1562704193959.png (1367x853, 1.18M)

Thanks for caring.
You shouldn't though
Btw is that from that one doujishin with the loli succubus because I think I've fapped to that

Going through the same shit dude, I'm not bothered enough to get the noose though, it would just be pain for other people. Hope you get well.

Maybe its because you're a faggot. People don't like faggots.

Faggot.

Attached: 1476536131745.jpg (1124x1024, 129K)

Everyone thinks I'm pretty straight tho.

what it is?! i didnt know...

It really looks similar.
Might be wrong.
Might just be fanart.
It's pretty much some guy summons a life-sucking succubus so he commits suicide but at least he doesn't die a virgin, but the severly underage succubus falls inlove with him and doesn't kill him but she gets kicked out of the demonslut academy or whatever and she goes to live with him.
It's part of a series called Tiny Evil that features supernatural sexual predators in the forms of little girls.

discord thread
sage, hidden

Please don't hurt yourself, user. People will step on you, don't mistake being kind and being a pushover fren. It'll all be okay

Attached: vutrejh.jpg (345x350, 67K)

gay kys

hey, ξέρω οτι περνάς δύσkολα, αλλά μην τα παρατάς. kαι ξέρω οτι απλα λογια απο kαποιο άγνωστο δεν βοηθάνε πολύ. αλλα επειδη εχω περάσει kαι εγω απο μια παρομια περιοδο στην ζωη μου, σου το λεω ξανα. μην τα παρατας

grow a spine and learn to say no faggot

>Scar ID
I’d say you were justified in snapping at them, a man can only take so much.
But these things are only temporary, and as such does not demand a permanent solution like suicide.

Thanks, I'm feeling better, sorry for being a little bitch about it.
All's good.

Attached: d2v9zzo-1c979391-33cc-4618-b715-876882ce937c.jpg (572x384, 15K)

Nah, we all need to vent at least once

you are welcome nigger only us and your waifu can step on you

χερομαι πολυ που το αkουω. αμα θες μπορω να σε βρω στο discord kαι αμα χριαστεις υποστιριξη εγω ειμαι ετιμος να αkουσω.

>and as such does not demand a permanent solution like suicide.
Do not lie to him, suicide is the only solution. Live stream it, OP!

dont listen to this faggot op

if you become an hero there are 2 things that will happen

if afterlie doesnt exist you will disappear forever and people that hated you and walked over you will happily keep on living

if afterlife does exist then you just go to heaven/hell and have to exist forever living with the fact that people who walked over you lived a happy life while you just offed yourself because you were a pussy

Im happy if 1 out of 100 people are nice back to me.

Good enough for me.
You only need 1 person.

Attached: b4579201d7b510feb2b81fee9df0ef30.jpg (1199x1280, 320K)

/173023/

Well that's what you get for being a namefag. But in all honesty, stop being nice, just be plain, straightforward and direct, people sense weakness and exploit it appropriately. Read Max Stirner's ego and its own, it'll help.