I support Americans flexing in front of Estonian Jaanilinn (r*ssians call it Ivangorod)

i support Americans flexing in front of Estonian Jaanilinn (r*ssians call it Ivangorod)

Attached: 1555198001647.jpg (1000x480, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
vimeo.com/345313337
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cucked and bluepilled.

Attached: 1543581861429.jpg (536x542, 31K)

>An entire city dedicated to janitors

Kek

Attached: 1563700815190.jpg (1000x541, 717K)

>no snow camo plate carriers
lame
>inconsistent helmet placement
sloppy

at least there's no niggers

>Jaanilinn
so Jaan is Ivan, linn is city. What's then Tallinn? What's Tal

Jaan is Jaan.

God why isn't there a single non-cucked politican who'd throw these occupying forces out. We went from being a puppet of the USSR to being a puppet of the JewSA

Revelj in Russian

Attached: 1503067649346.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

If being part of NATO for you is being someones puppet then you are tibla and we will start killing your people

Attached: 1563252449859.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

>killing your people
Nigger how large is your population again? Ohh right, barely a million people. Stfu, you won't be killing anyone

Are you aware of the agreement between NATO countries that the r*ssians animals will be exterminated?

Why are you so angry? Russian guy cucked you?

Based

Attached: 1562259384028.png (600x487, 48K)

Attached: IMG_1799.jpg (924x1024, 119K)

Occupants deserv to die.

butthurt belt is real

Now you are free, or not?

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THESE TINY ZOGBOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: sad.png (286x224, 4K)

It doesn’t separate it by race thus invalid.

Average dick size in white countries is 5.5 so idk what horse dick you expect. They have chinks that pull down average

but what about 13% muh dick

Where are the Estonians?

Attached: Dg9jjWNWkAEY3U4.jpg (1024x683, 152K)

How can you expect it to seperate by race when you yourself can't?
--> >at least there's no niggers

these are not niggers in burgerland? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AND THE ZOGBOTS ARE ALL SO TINY HAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 3253.jpg (1000x480, 264K)

We dont need to get familiar with terrain.

What's that?
A Chad meme relief?

>picture

You sir a a retard.

Attached: 1563703109675.png (577x588, 524K)

>document from 2006
>us embassy efforts
>Estonia didnt respond

So half of the world deserved to die then. And only looser countries deserve to live.

Us soldiers have raped and killed thousands of European women and girls. The eternal mutt want to complete the process started by their allies in ww2

excuse me but where are the niggers?
As a jew I simply find this unacceptable!

lol Russians are fucking chucks. Imagine Russian retards making Mexico part of a military treaty and taking pictures like this next to the border. Holy fucking faggot vodkaniggers.

it's all just flex though. have americans ever had the balls to fight russians in a war? or vice versa? the only time independent Estonia has had a war, was the war of independence against soviet russians and their allies, commie latvians, which we won.

the only relationship Estonia has with the US is just that they'd be on our side in case of war, and that's it, we have nothing else in common, it's not like they're our friends or anything.

all I see in this pic is US military trying to look cool provoking russia while not having the balls to actually start anything, and even if they did, it'd be at the cost of war on our border, which we do not appreciate. they should do that on the edge of alaska, not in Estonia

cowards

seething tibla

Every one of those soldiers is white. Neat. It's almost as if humans are different and possess different genetic traits which developed based on need to survive in extreme environments, like heat and cold. Not for nothing, but I seldom wear a coat in winter, sweat too much.

>Every one of those soldiers is white.
-->

you didn't read what I wrote, did you?

I said we don't need US to "flex" on our soil, we have nothing to prove, as our defence force, and our soldiers, pound for pound, are one of the most efficient in the world.

I hate vodkaniggers, and I just don't care for burgers, especially for shit like this

get your story straight, ya kike

>estonian

tibla that castle behind is ours, stated also by the peace treaty. what fucking provocation you talking about fucking tibla. provocation is illegally occupying it, i support what these Americans did and you little bitch continue caring about what they think of us over the border. they wont be thinking anything soon

>Estonian

Tibla

I couldn't give 2 shits of what they think behind the border. you're just making shit up now. I'm just embarrassed that you're so syked about having americans taking group photos in front of an illegally occupied land and just like everyone else, not doing anything about it. how can anyone be proud of that?

what I'm proud of is killing 80k commies.

Estonian soldiers have died fighting shoulder to shoulder in the middle east for Amerisrael. You tell me how many americans have died fighting Russisrael for Estonians?

Let me save you some time, it's 0.

you obvious kike

I support anything anti-r*ssian on this land, even if its takig pictures in front of illegally occupied land geared up. They wont soon have that land anymore and also the whole western russia.

The only people you cucks are good at killing at is you yourself.

Attached: 1554521207883.png (1000x1000, 502K)

>screams in grandfather was tajik
sure, we're the only ones who could actually get done with it, unlike you fags who lost 80k lives to kill 4k in war, then agreed to pay reparations so we'd stop lmao

The americans that i dealt with during my service were fucking retarded.
We asked them to cover us from the 50. but they fucking rushed in front of it. the strykers are even more retarded. But they piss off the niggers so they are based

Imagine needing mutts to flex at Ivan for you.

Show where communism touched you little boy, don't be afraid

Dane
Unironically

Tallinn means Danes city or something along those lines, we converted them

(S)Tallinn

Attached: 1386785232769.jpg (500x470, 171K)

>we converted them
you did a shit job kike

Attached: lmao.png (209x382, 12K)

are they trying to be in white camo but then ruin it?
is it deception or how they plan to fight russkie hordes?

Attached: 1560530442175.jpg (1280x1024, 249K)

it touched me in getting to see them die in masses fighting for kikes

(you)

yeah, should be Reval

Dont post skewed statistics by r*sshits brother

Attached: Religious_differences_in_Estonia (1).png (763x1081, 65K)

>tibla
lmfao estonian women are having sex with niggers and making mutt babies

Attached: fuckniggers.jpg (657x777, 166K)

nah, its fine just as it is

Attached: smugdanskerpepe.jpg (635x600, 97K)

i just took that shit off wiki because im lazy. fuck christcucks though

Baltics are such cucked shitholes crying about muh Russia all the time. It's gonna be great when Amerimutts start flooding them with niggers.

They look unfit to fight in cold weather

jokes on you, russia already flooded us with niggers lmao

America won't help you, nazi b*Ltoids

>screams in nigerian

theres already sandniggers there
at least in estonia

You took them faggot

>i support Americans flexing in front of Estonian Jaanilinn
God you're even more pathetic than the Albos

Tenk yu YUESEEEY you ar mai best friennnnd

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Attached: albo ljegend.png (531x462, 319K)

Remind yourself where your flag comes from before taking a word herr

Part of the EU deal.

just like you took russian rape lmao

>the Chad brainlet

Hahaha yep, theyre insufferable retards anyway so one can only hope russia rapes them in the ass so they can at least stay white (lmao)

2 cucked soon to be adopting Sharia Law talking about the state of my country. FYI there are only 50 refugees in Estonia, kek

>a city established by Russians, populated by Russians and successfully defended by Russians for centuries
>baltniggers make up a second name for it in their mongoloid language
Unironically keked

Attached: would_you_let_your_child_marry_a_black_person.png (1837x1655, 243K)

why are so many cypriots commies? my grandfather is cypriot and hes a complete russaboo communist.

Maybe you should study your countrys history. You took german rape in the 1940s. You couldnt defend your country. We freed you and kicked them out.
70 years later there are lots of russia-hating facists in estonia. You adapt the ideology of a country that took your sovereignty wich resulted for 70 years sovjet rule.
Your people and your country are afraid of russian aggression.
You should be.
We wont tolerate your disrespectful behavior.

Based Libya

Attached: الجماهيرية العربية الليبية الشعبية الإشتراكية العظمى. (10000x5000, 48K)

>took german rape in the 1940
>germans killed kikes, homos and commies after estonia had "chosen" to be communist just to save estonian lives knowing damn well germans would get here in a sec - so why take the bullet ourselves if the war was mainly just about you two

>2% germs at best
>rape
germ education everyone

From the independence our country Jaanilinn has been ours, even stated by the peace treaty. Populated by Izhorians and other Finno Ugrics in Ingria. Its getting taken back and you little roach think we just stay fine with Jaanilinn? Kek.

>hurr durr, occupied the city for 21 years (out of 527 year history), it's mine now
Wow, that butthurt of yours must be painful.

>Populated by hobbits and dwarves in the Middle East
Learn to read, subhuman. You'll need Russian soon.
Also, there is no such thing as "Est*nian independence", just a bunch of inbred baltniggers temporarily occupying a rightful Russian clay: Tallin, Riga, Vilnus, and others.

>think we just stay fine with Jaanilinn
You can stay fine or not, nobody in the whole world cares about your shithole's desires.

Attached: population.png (300x867, 29K)

You will be caring the less when bulb shuts off and your lifeless subhuman waste of flesh body drops into a ditch dug up by excavator. Just like in 1919, but with the difference now we have countries to back us up and more manpower to occupy the whole western russia and not just Ingria and Pskov. Get yourself on that mindset that you will go down as a "martyr" what your president is talking ;)

why blob up your country when you are gonna fill it up with churkas lmao

>muttoid's wet dreams and fantasies
Go draw a funny meme for a glorious victory in Twitter. You need at least one, after all.

>might of the soviet union loses to people holding hands a singing
lmao

>future time
Always future time, baltnigger. While your shithole of a country is already filled by inbred mutts, barking in mongoloid language.

Funny how these threads always get attracted by usual suspects from the east. I guess getting BTFO'd twice by a nation with 100 times less of a population makes you eternally butthurt. LMAO XD

Attached: 1500785354434.jpg (680x798, 150K)

>implying someone had a war with him and not kicked the inbred scum off the USSR (like EU intended to do with Greece)

>the mutt calling a kettle a mong
lmao

>subhuman is disappointed

kys kike
meanwhile in Shitonia vimeo.com/345313337

>the slavshit cant think of the future
lmao, this why aral sea dosent exist anymore

yeah, disappointed by slavs IQ

Attached: 1560190803030.png (1500x1416, 466K)

arent you building mosques for the turks already? sharia law in r*ssia soon kek. at this rate we dont even have to do shit, these subhuman niggers are killing themselves ahahaha

Attached: 1563712526.png (1066x640, 897K)

>Little dog barking behind nato boots.

Stay as you are you little swamp peasant, noone cares whether you exist or not.

>angry mongolian kvetching continues

Ahahah

>gets BTFO'd
>you are just buttmad
lmao, welcome to the the butthurt belt, population (you)

I dont support nato, they are the devil

Free ?
That little swamp ramp for nato apc's is irrelevant in what status it is, like they have any say in it lmao