Do blackpillers become less depressed if they become Blackedpillers...

Do blackpillers become less depressed if they become Blackedpillers? Thinking it might be better for my mental health if I fetishize the genocide of my race rather than fight against it in vain.

Attached: IMG_20190216_030806.jpg (500x714, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-20935502
bbc.com/news/uk-england-25110639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no such thing as a blackpill. There is truth. Truth is only demotivating if you are doing nothing to reverse the problem.

Attached: smile on.jpg (786x1024, 184K)

>a fucking leaf

Yeah, lets look at how its worked out for others:

Gavin Mcinnes: alcoholic, depressed, struggling
Tommy Robinson: Being pozzed in prison by muzzies
Milo: ... Broke, desperate for money

Sorry but the right is fighting a losing battle. Its all rigged, friend. No point in trying anymore.

I do not trust McInnes. While I appreciate his willingness to use physical force and throw his own reputation on the line, he engages in immoral, jewish-like behavior that I do not approve of.

Tommy Robinson was arrested in the United States for drug trafficking under a false name and false passport. It has been demonstrated on Jow Forums that he possibly has ties to Mossad. Mossad is known to also known to traffic drugs within the United States, and has made moves to infiltrate the DEA. It is possible that Yaxley Lennin is a Mossad agent.

Milo is absolutely jewish by his own admission (supposedly converted to Catholicism), and a promoter of homosexuality and miscegenation. He should not be trusted under any circumstance.

Attached: mossad.png (559x690, 56K)

Point being, anyone that attempts to become the rights voice, eventually is exposed or destroyed. So... how is the right supposed to win?

The first point to make is: are these people really on your side? For the reasons I presented, the answer for the aforementioned people falls in between probably not and most certainly not. If you cannot identify who your allies are, you're already lost.

Once you have correctly identified your enemies, you attack. You will never win on the defensive. You must attack.

Attached: attacker.jpg (896x1024, 145K)

>Tommy Robinson was arrested in the United States for drug trafficking under a false name and false passport.
1st time hearing of this, link?

People get depressed by the blackpill because they allow it to control their lives. You have to harness it and let it make you stronger. Then you take the ironpill and become an unstoppable Force of will.

Have one on me.

Attached: 1_free_search.jpg (461x319, 24K)

Those don't work on my phone

Nice try you fucking faggot. What a poor attempt that demoralisation, your examples of the ‘right’ are two Jew lovers and a literal Jew. “Losing battle” “no point trying” you don’t even try to hide shill.

Are burgers always this gullible or are you just an exception? He is a demoralisation shill, wise up you spastic.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-20935502
>Stephen Lennon, 30, from Luton, admitted possession of a false identity document with improper intention.
>Lennon used a passport in the name of Andrew McMaster to board a Virgin Atlantic flight from Heathrow to New York, Southwark Crown Court was told.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-25110639
>EDL founder Stephen Yaxley-Lennon admits mortgage fraud
>He pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiring with others to obtain a mortgage by misrepresentation from the Abbey and Halifax banks.

Either they scrubbed the drug charges in the US, or I'm just too lazy to find them.

kosher fable

Attached: checkemjuden.jpg (1200x800, 242K)

fucking leafs...

If you surround yourself with negativity you will become negative and eventually depressed, stop the barrage of black pills you put yourself infront of everyday and instead focus on being the best you can be. become someone others look to for inspiration. Books, lifting etc etc.

I see it all the time people who are just walking around sour faced but they never step back and think that it might be a very unusual state to be in. Then they go online and just read about how shit the world is. Focus on what is beautiful and virtuous in life instead and you will see a change for the better in your mental well being.

based goebells poster

Was Joe left handed?

Thx m8 I'll try looking into the drug thing when I get to my pc
>The judge added: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have.
How the standards have fallen in just a few years...

>Gavin Mcinnes
>Tommy Robison
>Fucking Milo
Mossad pls go

Attached: ralpf.jpg (580x349, 37K)