What are Jow Forums's favorite comebacks to "incel"?

or maybe you just ignore it, honestly not a bad way to get it to lose its meaning. though, i prefer a solid one liner.

many of the few responses i see to it are kinda spurgy, and i'd like to see Jow Forums's best.

Attached: INCEL.png (693x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=emcel&source=lnms&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about actually having sex, you pathetic fucking loser?

Just

Attached: 1562406715115.jpg (800x448, 54K)

Find love, whore.

>t. incel loser
have sex you freakish danger to society

FUCK, you got me :'(

do you have anything to back that up, or do you just like talking out your ass lol

emcel works wonders

Who wins?

Attached: dilatevshavesex.png (501x499, 54K)

I unironically don't care about getting laid, so I ignore it.

the one that's still alive of course!

>schizcel

>you pathetic fucking loser?
I'm just a pathetic loser thank you

no u

fpbp

Attached: W65zud.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Incels dont exist
Just get a hooker

Emcel.

Attached: 1562713724390.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

Cope

you talk tough but i bet you cant back it up buddy

Dilate.

If I was a woman, I’d be the first and last one that ever spoke to you

I just post pics of my cock

have sex = virgin!
classic

LMAO epic if true

Sounds like a German word, muttinegro

Call women who are obviously women a tranny.

Say “go dilate yourself granny”

It’s gross and degrading.

in the final stages of collapse, the globohomos lash out at their enemies... virgins...

for a people who repeatedly iterate the phrase "wrong side of history", there is a significant lack of self-realization when your enemies of the state are people who allegedly don't have casual sex. This is why I have no moral or ethical issue in personally dedicating the rest of my life to killing you and waging war against the corrupt state.

Fastest way to a shut a bitch up is to send dick pics

>muh sex
Literally animal.
Yikes!

have sex

It's obvious it's a forced glownigger-inspired meme, so I don't take it seriously. And I've been with over 100 women so I'm not bothered by it to begin with.

who calls you incel? people who know you?

Yes, we kill whores here.

incomprehensibly evil glowniggers and globohomos

As a wife and mother, when a discord tranny calls me an "incel", I laugh because I know I am what they will never be: a woman and biological mother with a loving partner. So I just say "go dilate your hatchet wound"

Just kill Jews. Preferably by stomping the brains out of the skulls of Jewish children

Attached: 1562455314858.png (750x562, 708K)

Point out I'm married. But the fact is only a true dimwit would accuse anyone not in jail of being one. I can understand volcel or celibate, But not involuntary, not at this time.

that's actually amazing lol

Best comeback to include is the attack helicopter tactic. Just claim you're secretly gay and you get laid all the time.
They can't claim you're not as being in the closet is sacred to them. AND anyone who uses the word uncle isn't worth ducking so you're not missing out on anything. It's win win. Am I wrong?

Attached: 228.jpg (500x728, 132K)

Attached: this kills the roastie.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Besides the wrong of obvious phone posting. Getting my computer repair parts tonight, wish me luck

Attached: czerniawski_jerzy_cyrk_konik_78.jpg (427x600, 47K)

"incel" and "have sex" are low IQ monkey tier insults and they mean nothing.

Attached: mystical wizard frog.gif (387x305, 494K)

every man has access to women, but the problem is that women's standards have elevated so much in recent years that most men can't access women who are on par with or even somewhat below them on the sexual marketplace.

I remember when I was 18, I used to fuck 16-18 year old worldies all the time. but over time, the older I got, the higher the standards of these same age groups got, so I started lowering my standards, but then, again, these same girls of lower standards became more entitled over time and eventually ended up with higher standards themselves. so i've seen a trend of men having to continually move downwards in regards to standards because women's standards have gotten higher, and the more that men do this, the more the lower value women's value increases because there's more demand for them, which again pushes the men even lower as the women seek out men of much higher value than those they can attain.

most of the women most men can access are simply undesirable to them because they're so much lower in value than the kinds of women these men should ordinarily be able to access if things were more "equal."

so the problem isn't men. the problem is unrestrained female nature.

also, I would even argue that hypothetically if incels did exist. there would only be one way to solve this dilemma humanely. that solution would simply be making it a social norm to encourage men to be all they can be, to be the best versions of themselves. and to make it a fundamental principle of the west.

but the thing is, if lets say, all incels were to do this, or even a majority, if incels did exist and a good amount of them pulled themselves out of their dilemma somehow. this would actually be counterproductive. because these men, having higher value themselves. would actually amplify the demand for women by elevating the amount of high value men who are chasing women. so not only would women's standards be elevated again, another underclass of undesirable men would appear who until recently could access viable women no problemo.

so you see, it's like the age old saying goes. you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. when it comes to women. you can do nothing or everything, it really doesn't matter. female nature doesn't care. which is why women have traditionally almost always across the world's history been sexually restricted. why they've been made to have specific roles within specific circumstances with specific restrictions and why it's always been men to call the shots.

the more you do for women, the more you try to appease them, the more they want, because of hypergamy. so no amount of bettering yourself, or bettering the "incel" population will change a damn thing. it'll just make the sacrifices and the stakes even higher for both men and women across the board.

the only true solution is the revocation of women's rights and reversal of sexual liberation.

There has been a campaign to associate Jow Forums with incels. The number of these threads is clearly not organic.

especially when all evidence shows that incels simply do not exist. it's a meme perpetuated by the left to attach some kind of social mythology to the reason why men are becoming right-wing. it's also a projection. and a shaming tactic utilised to try and attack men at the core of their manlyhood, their sexual marketplace value, in an attempt to bring them back onto the plantation.

>men are only becoming right-wing because they're losers who can't get laid. maybe if you were better people and voted democrat women would actually like you and you'd have sex!

dilate

Why dont you just have sex instead of this thread?

patrician post

"Are you asking me out?"

Attached: 1555997310831s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Someone said fuck you to me once
I turned it down

Not to mention being the most degenerate slut possible is a badge of honor to them. They think the worst they can call you is the opposite of themselves. Little do they know normies are not like them because they are disgusting perverts

>all evidence shows that incels simply do not exist
Show me any that doesn't take incel by it's most literal definition and goes with the 'you could just pay a hooker!!!' route. Because even if one could fuck a prostitute, the connotation of incel (the idea that's someone is unlikable enough to have much trouble getting sex or is unable to get sex) still stands--and thus is still an effective insult.

Also obligatory:

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1563410412626.jpg (557x768, 52K)

this is a good point.

I already made my point above the comment you responded to. I have two previous posts.

but in extension to them, there are three options all men have:

1 - bottom of the barrel women who nobody wants to fuck
2 - prostitution
3 - rape

if a man isn't getting sex it's because he's choosing to not fuck a landwhale, he's choosing to not pay a whore, and he's choosing to not rape.

every man knows these three options are available and it takes a conscious effort to not utilise them.

Anyone can get laid if they lower their standards enough. Some people just have self respect.

Ignore. It's just an insult to try an invalidate opinions that go against the left and logical reasoning. It's essentially the equivalent of cuck to the left.

I have a wife and I'm teaching my three kids to kill Jewish and israeli children

This guy shouldn't want to have sex, because anything that would fuck him is going to weigh 200+ pounds and shit a bit every time it farts. But he does it anyway because he's not about to groom himself and lose weight and couldn't stand to he called an incel. I bet he's gone down on a fat cunt not long after she sharted herself before.

You'll be wearing dresses and demanding people call you a woman soon enough, faggot.

"tell that to the needle they shoved down the eye of my cock back in 2009 when I had an STI scare"

I'm not an incel so it doesn't have any effect on me lol.

>This we are Jow Forums not r9k

show tits you fucking whore

In all three cases the connotation of 'incel' still stands. The man still doesn't have his sexual desires fulfilled. No one's going to bother creating a long winded insult that considers all those cases when you can use a quick, iconic, 'have sex, incel!' to spice up the discussion.

Attached: 1562857060231.jpg (640x453, 40K)

There isn't one. Im not an incel nor was ever accused of being one. If you are one, stop coming to pol please. this is not a place for weak men who blame everyone else for their problems. Get the fuck out.
If you are repeatedly called an incel, then you are one most likely, at least in the way you think and speak.

Idk irl if you did that ide point At my wife

That's nice and all, but you're one person.

Well that's not true in the case of 4chins. The lefties that come here just use it as a blanket meme against any remotely right-wing opinion.

And she would probably blurt out gas the kikes race war now.
Ide still kill Jewish and israeli children

Attached: IMG_20190708_214227.jpg (3840x2160, 254K)

I'm literally one of the biggest extremists on this board and I have a family, friends and an adoring wife.

Not only that but I don't hide my power level.
I'm literally known as the town "nazi" and am beloved for it.

Attached: IMG_20190713_093628.jpg (2160x3840, 329K)

by being financially successful.

I have a girlfriend so I couldn't give less fucks

Why the fuck does that even bother you? Fucking faggot

few things are quite as funny to me as seeing rednecks in beach attire hanging out in like, some muddy-ass farm pond.
have you ever seen an ocean? be honest.

"That's not an argument"

Attached: stefanmolyneux.jpg (225x225, 6K)

emcel if it's a girl
google.com/search?q=emcel&source=lnms&tbm=isch

if it's a guy, "white knight" if contextually fitting.

>uses meme
>its super effektive
Jesus Christ. And here I thought trolling this place with blacked bait was cheating. How are you guys so unstable?

>beach attire
It's called swimwear and you wear it while swimming, not just at the beach. Also, the south has thousands of beaches you fucking tard. Believe it or not California is not the only place in the world that touches an ocean.

I'm in alaska.
It's a creek that opens up into the ocean.
Technically speaking, I control access to it, but I allow it to be a public waterway.
You realize your also talking to the richest person in my town right?

Attached: IMG_20180622_114953.jpg (3120x4160, 1.28M)

>220232832
good for you dude. There's NOTHING they hate more than sexually successful dude with these views. IF you add academic smarts they absolutely blow their minds and don't rest until they've gotten him fired.

they require everyone to be a cartoon Neon Nazi for their broken worldview to work.

Keep it up brother

You sound really dumb going around calling people virgins.

>stop coming to pol please. this is not a place for weak men who blame everyone else for their problems
Lol what? That's exactly what this website is. Weak men blaming other people for their problems. There have only been brief flashes of redemption like self-improvement general, but threads like that get slid.

Attached: 1505767465208.png (1473x2000, 1.28M)

Pic related, I'm actually co-ordinate the private sector end of the Alaskan fishing season as I post.

Attached: 1563734858027965370401.jpg (3840x2160, 345K)

Isn't incel a meme Jow Forums tricked lefties to use, since it makes them sound like stereotypical bullies? Incel is like calling someone a nerd or geek. You don't bully someone because they know how to use computer or watch Star Trek, you bully them because computers and Star Trek doesn't get you pussy.

I would say its even worse insult since it cuts straight to the point. If kids start bullying each others for being incels, it sets up a horrible premise. If kid feels like they should stop being a nerd, they can go outside and play sports. But if you teach them they need to lose their virginity immediately, thats bad.

Attached: fuck you incel.jpg (1670x1670, 220K)

>It's called swimwear and you wear it while swimming
it's almost always west-coast beach inspired designs.
>the south has thousands of beaches you fucking tard
yeah, but don't they all have like, red tide or something and are unsafe to swim in?

I ignore insults from people i've never met and will never meet and go about my shitty day. So should you.

I actually have a master's in psychology, with a minor in chemistry.

Attached: images (40).jpg (242x208, 8K)

Absolutely patrician

Attached: 1503133911319.jpg (634x900, 69K)

I've been called incel by women who want to fuck me. who still want to fuck me after they call me it. it's a shit test. if they call you an incel and you react to it in any way other than shrugging it off and laughing, ignoring it or dismantling the entire concept. then you're showing to be of lower status.

that's all it is, it's a collective shit test. women calling men out who they deem to be of lower value, saying "prove your manhood to me, show me how you react to being denigrated by a woman." it's basically a god whistle to dominant men, because dominant men would see this, or experience it and react to it in a way women find attractive. which is what many do. only low value men take it seriously to the degree that they allow it to make them feel bad. or men who don't understand the concept at all. such as yourself.

it's such a widely interpretable concept anyway, you could easily argue that all men are incels if you take into consideration that all men need to work for sex and acquire sex, meaning that sex isn't always available to them. which by definition makes them incels some of the time. but we know that's not the context here. when someone says "you're an incel" they mean, nobody wants to have sex with you and ever will, you don't have any access to sex at all, you have no options, you have no value. but that is objectively untrue for the reasons I've given above.

you obviously haven't really thought this through.

and also, if someone's using the word incel as an insult to someone in a discussion, there is no discussion. it's an act of subversion to dehumanise and denigrate someone in a discussion by attacking their value as a human.

Alaska is in the north.

Also, I don't hate women.
I hate jews and Jewish women.

Threaten them with rape.

Hitting a female: usually not ok
Killing a Jewish female: holy act

>You realize your also talking to the richest person in my town right?
good for you, but doesn't like, a box of cereal cost $50 up there?

Lmao actually the economy is better here than it was.
Used to be bad but now I can just order anything I need/subsistance food

also what's the story on Alaskabux?
don't they pay you to live up there or something?

now you sound like kind of a fag

The phrase "shit test" is almost meaningless and if someone tries to define what it means it becomes clear there is no such thing.

women aren't plotting how to find your weakness or gauge your status with some pre-thought machination. They are just acting as they do and your reactions flow with that as natural as their incontenent, flippant emotions. Assuming they are doing this and categorizing this behavior as a "test" is fundamentally wrong.

This is why the phrase never caught on and never will. Stop using it.