Which one are you?

You're either an introvert, an extrovert , or a pervert

Attached: Question.jpg (1600x1529, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GnaSTtS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pervert

Attached: 1563594747636.jpg (1044x1044, 224K)

Pervert
Sorry for leaving you hanging. I passed out last night.

>he's the only boi that could operate and he's a fucking cowboy

Attached: 1563256833206.png (640x634, 453K)

I'm a bear

Attached: FF5R_Js6.jpg (466x398, 46K)

A mix of the three

Yeeeeee, pardner, wee gohnna haaaave uh prahblim?
t. #1 marksman in JROTC despite needing (and not having) glasses

Yes because you have at the most 15 shots from your rifle and 6 from your relolver. Considering you'd be using the 30-30 out of your main weapon you're going to have a lot of problems finding ammunition and ballistically the 30-30 really isn't all that necessary for soft target engagement at intermediate range nor is the lever action design anywhere near as sound in form or function as a direct impingement system as well *drones on for hours in operator*
Here read this.
pastebin.com/GnaSTtS4

Attached: rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

extropervert

Attached: I+can+live+with+that+i+ascended+to+the+pc+_e1cde37f245ece8868138374107464cf.jpg (680x907, 158K)

HAWT SLUT!

Attached: my dick is rock hard.png (397x600, 303K)

>Here read this
Fuck you

Something the matter with what I gave you?

Attached: 1495342969114.jpg (576x576, 41K)

>6 from your relolver
I’m looking to stop someone trying to jump me, not turn a place into a warzone
>Considering you'd be using the 30-30 out of your main weapon you're going to have a lot of problems finding ammunition and ballistically the 30-30 really isn't all that necessary for soft target engagement at intermediate range nor is the lever action design anywhere near as sound in form or function as a direct impingement system as well *drones on for hours in operator*
See above, I’m packing for civilian life.
SHTF scenario, I’d definitely pack better weapons if I can find them, as well as stockpiling weapons I can find unless they’re revolvers with like 3 shots left and no extra ammo.
>must resist urge to fire off those three shots

Oh new trip

>I’m looking to stop someone trying to jump me
MUH STAHPN POWAH! XDXDXD
Pic related.
>I’m packing for civilian life
>let me pick something wildly impractical for maximum yeehaw
Come on. Mares leg is dumb and the only really practical option for yeehaw in civilian life. Even in civilian life a revolver just isn't sufficient when even Jamal can get an 8 round Hi-Point C-9 for way less than a revolver and it won't be retarded to load. You can talk all day about reliability but in general most guns work if you don't abuse them.
Knowing that the most likely situation you're going to be up against is a mag dumping nigger with 10+ rounds of 9mm I'd rather take something with more than 6 shots just in case I need to take cover.
>hurr durr I don't want to get into a gunfight doe
Neither do cops but Jerome does.
Yeet

Attached: anime-girl-military-scared-expression-battlefield-gun-anime-4612.png (1600x756, 1.76M)

Forgot correct pic.

Attached: 1562195368841.jpg (670x447, 32K)

Extrointroervert

>let me pick something wildly impractical for maximum yeehaw
S-shut up, people get scared when they see a biggish revolver pointed at them
>Mares leg
Neat, I want one.
>Even in civilian life a revolver just isn't sufficient when even Jamal can get an 8 round Hi-Point C-9 for way less than a revolver and it won't be retarded to load. You can talk all day about reliability but in general most guns work if you don't abuse them.
>Knowing that the most likely situation you're going to be up against is a mag dumping nigger with 10+ rounds of 9mm I'd rather take something with more than 6 shots just in case I need to take cover.
*raises white flag*
Though I can say that I know better than to magdump. One good aimed shot is better than 10 panic misses.

>S-shut up, people get scared when they see a biggish revolver pointed at them
Lerl no. You just look like a grandpa :3
>I want one.
They're cool little toys but some people unironically use them for EDC which is just silly. Might as well have a 30rnd AR pistol.
>Though I can say that I know better than to magdump. One good aimed shot is better than 10 panic misses.
^-^
Reloading is a bitch on revolvers too unless you've got speed reloaders in your pocket which are really bulky. I can wait to my last shot then drop the mag before I fire to speed up my reload.
Now that we got that out of the way.
How are you?

Attached: pure sex.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Tired but I’ll live.
Been shitposting on Jow Forums, just wasting the days away as fast as I can.
You? And the Mrs?

Same. I've been waiting for....something trying to kill days. I think I'm just going to play some vidya today since it's my last day off. Jow Forums is always shit in the morning and I don't have any operator frens here to talk with and that's what I REALLY want to do right now.
>tfw no qt deaf operator bf to give LMG's and arty duty to
Mrs is...not holding up well. She misses having frens but she wants to feel like her frens are actually frens you know?

Attached: 1547178298659.png (894x960, 913K)

Yeah I might just take a small nap shortly
>I don't have any operator frens here to talk with and that's what I REALLY want to do right now.
Who are they?
>Mrs is...not holding up well. She misses having frens but she wants to feel like her frens are actually frens you know?
Ouch
Inb4 Bummy is the only one that fits that category.

>Who are they?
A few lads I met here in the early days before I got into discord. Mostly we just shitpost about gucci vs milspec on Jow Forums, post in /ak/ and shit on glawk fanbois.
>Inb4 Bummy is the only one that fits that category.
The only one she feels deserves it.
Not my battle m8.

Attached: 1557526655973.jpg (985x700, 290K)

I'm an introvert.

Attached: Uchiha.Itachi.full.1983141.jpg (560x700, 409K)

i'm a datamine thread

Ambivert.

introvert

I wish I were an extrovert and not suicidal

Attached: 1dmako2018-10-22ta 10.38.54.jpg (1440x810, 172K)