I'm about to get dumped by my gf. We weren't together for long, but I kinda liked her. I won't go into reasons...

I'm about to get dumped by my gf. We weren't together for long, but I kinda liked her. I won't go into reasons, it doesn't matter, but it's going to happen tomorrow when we meet.
How should I approach this? What should I say? And how do I keep my cool? Help an user out Jow Forums

Attached: 1563172324985.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Fuck her sister

Attached: D_sYFxhUEAATsch.jpg (750x716, 56K)

Dump her first via text and dont show up to wherever she wants to meet

Seems a bit cowardly and immature, nay?

unironically act like you're relieved
she's hoping for drama and a story where she feels empowered at the end, don't give her any to feed off

If she breaks up just take it like a man, dont cry infront of her. Its ok to cry at home and it important to let your feelings loose. Avoid any contact with her and grief about the lost. It can take a while till you are good again. Dont worry user, after a dark night a bright day will come.

After Jeffrey Dahmer dumped his girlfriend he wiped.

" By this it seemeth you are in love ; with whom ? a woman : good, what woman? beauteous, rich, or honourable?

so, how doth she requite your love ? with scorn, hate, derision : she is a woman the contrary to man, as one defineth the greatest pleasure that can betide a man, when he is deprived of her :

witnes Galba, who, seeing his neighbour's wife hang herselfe upon a figge tree, desired a slippe thereof to graft, hoping it would beare more such fruite, meaning his wife.

I'm not gonna cry, kek, I'm not that emotional xD But thanks for your words.

This is actually top tier advice. Thanks alot. I think I know what I'll say.

Why say anything? Just cut off contacs

it is important that you stay at home and play vidya instead

That's what 16yo's do.

Nah you will never have same kind of relationship with her as before. None will matter in the future

You have to dump her tonight

When she dumps you just say ok
and walk away.
It’s the most incredible mind fuck for them.

shit in your pants and throw it at her

I guess I need closure and there are some things that needs to be said.
Like, this:

be like
>oh thank God
>I thought I was going to have to dump you!
>such a weight off my shoulders

Falcon punch her in her cunt.

youre going to meet up with someone just to get broken up with? just do what this user said

she would smell that incel cope from miles away even if she was sub 75, which she probably is

No it's not.. How old are you :D

Pretty much this LMAO. Women are vampires who feed off emotions, kikes are pure evil, niggers are retarded animals, chinks are Amoral hive mind (like most Asians), Muslims are Savage barbarians, and most mestizo can be ok but the second they're the majority in a place it goes to shit.

Questions?

Attached: 1561998855594m.jpg (1024x984, 264K)

You're young (i'm assuming), you'll get over it and find a new gf to mess around with.

Accept that she doesn't want to be with you. Realize that you don't want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you.

Don't argue, just agree and move on.

dump her first. now. call her and dump her now lmao

Latvian user you gotta take it like a champ show her you don't care and then go home and cry if you need to

You're eliciting relationship advice from autistic pre-teen virgin nazis on a Taiwanese macramé image board.

>gf
fuck off normie RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE