Incel Threat Status : Neutralised

Sex robots WALKING: Dolls ‘roam streets’ with humans after AI upgrade.
SEX robots will be able to walk among us as they veer towards being unrecognisable from humans, it is claimed.

twitter.com/MindFuror/status/1152950548506664961

Attached: GCH_2NlS.jpg (680x452, 56K)

>veer towards being unrecognisable from humans, it is claimed.
Until they try and interact with OP.

>as they veer towards being unrecognisable from humans
Maybe to a deaf, blind, vegetable.

Attached: 1486498057063.jpg (759x422, 160K)

not sure how I feel about this...
bladerunner, fallout 4, terminator, ex machina, chappe? the warnings were given.

Attached: Art_of_FO4_Institute_Robotics.jpg (3065x1538, 1.77M)

Made for BBC

this

BBC can’t pay the fee required for a night with one of these.
Only incel nerds who make tons of money doing nerdy stuff can afford

I don't want 5g even if it helps me fucking.

>But the major breakthrough will be 5G
ok NOW im preturbed. I knew there was something sinister about that shit, besides the "G". (google are masons, clue.)

Attached: 1549347332560.jpg (665x768, 84K)

Tanith Lee wrote a novel about this.

I want one niggers. I don't care if it gives me cancer.

Sorry have a bamp for robot fucking

This is fake new I see no actual video of a sex robot being able to walk the streets. Just a big image of silicon dolls superimposed over image of people walking.

Fake and gay.

It says within 10 years. I'm sure this will come to pass eventually . the stuff they have now was unimaginable just a few years ago. Jewgle Sophia bot. Shes not a sexbot but the technology is nuts.

did you even watch the video? why are you scared of these? are you a journo who wont be able to write about incels any more?

Cant wait until I can get me a Robot with an artificial womb and programmable personality.

>they will walk the streets
no... will will cum in them and then shut them off

Attached: 1539883670738.jpg (1200x1078, 126K)

>why are you scared of these?
because I don't like the thought of Siri Alexa 5g camera eyeballs everywhere. It will happen anyway it already happened with Smart homes and smart tvs and smart phones but it sounds Orwellian.

Ten years? It’s all speculative still. It’s not real till it’s real.
There was no video just an image of silicon dolls

there was a video of a sitting doll talking about Trump.

based

And?
You act like being watched has power over you

Yea... not interested in watching a toy do a scripted political conversation. That’s like 1970s technological capabilities.
If I saw actual robot prostitutes walking the street as the OPs pic indicated I would actually be baffled.

can't wait until we get robots capable of doing housework like cleaning, cooking, fucking, shopping groceries etc. all the while walking on two feet and talking only when told to. the sex function will be a very basic robot function, and honestly not the most impressive one. i want to see robots able to clean my floors, do my laundry, cook a meal, make a grocery list and going out shopping in the real world. holding a conversation, helping me learn a skill, etc.

Theyre called goyim

it would be better if robots had an anthropomorphic android aesthetic rather than trying to resemble humans in an uncanney valley way

if they're able to rip apart feral obese roasties who attack you then women are truly finished

in that case i demand a refund, the female models are almost entirely dysfunctional and can barely bake bread

You dont own any

that's exactly why they are dysfunctional

If you don't pay you gay

Or do you not own one because they are dysfunctional?

Biocunts will be replaced with something that works as intended and doesn't annoy you 24/7.
Once again the free market solves a problem that has haunted mankind since the beginning of time.

Attached: 234523.jpg (376x376, 15K)

Would you really let a robot take care of your kids while your at work.
Robots cannot replace mothers.

"Doll collector Brick Dollbanger"

LMAO

You don't know much about women.

>can't wait until we get robots capable of doing housework like cleaning, cooking, fucking, shopping groceries etc
And the left would call it slavery and exploitation and demand you give them wages, days off and "rights" and the fucking rest of it.

Attached: honkhonkler.gif (511x512, 105K)

If they can create one of these that laughs at men’s jokes, women are out of business.

Boston dynamics would like a word.

Attached: 1562708430954.png (420x1024, 506K)

Animals always existed
Islam embraced it and doesnt need cash shop wins

I know that people will buy sex dolls but I don't understand why you'd want them to walk and talk and do house chores.

>implying women will let this happen without a fight
They don't want you to escape. You belong to them. You are their property. Their slave. They will never let you go.

Attached: Bullying.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Same reason I bought a robot that mows my lawn.
I have more important things to do. And a woman is too retarded to do it.

Or she too has better things to do, like Yusouf, and not you

The jews have really destroyed you americans with this new cucking fetish.

because live-in maids require wages and girls get away with being lazy because of their inflated SMV. most young women won't clean and won't cook and if you don't like it some other Chad is more than happy to do the chores after coming home from work

How much do they weigh?

There is already a machine to do laundry. Your too lazy to spend 90 seconds to load a washing machine?
There is already a machine to wash dishes too. Why do you need a silicone robot with titties to anything other then ride your cock before bed.

A womens duty is to be fucked
She does as God intended
You have not

That would only be arguable if you had actual AI in these machines that were capable of being near human levels or beyond.

Any proper AI would go beyond pretty quickly.

Attached: Boston_Dynamics.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

don't really need an impressive AI to beat millennial/zoomer females

oh the "personality" of a woman is really hard to simulate, yeah sure

Attached: 1563224970824.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Clearly since leftie aint doing it

yes Robot Wifes will make Biocunts obsolete

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: 1556288017913.jpg (750x737, 163K)

there is but 1 problem. what power source do they need and how much do they need?

what problem? Lithium batteries stored probably in the leg bones that you charge every night from the wall.

Con:
>Electric discharge during sex
>Become black

KEK.

But seriously, that turned me on.

nice meme but no, the Robot Wife won't have any of these problems.

Attached: 1559687028077.png (500x701, 304K)

I would do the same thing.

Sex doll culture in the future will closely resemble car culture of today with enthusiasts customizing dolls using after market parts and meeting up in large groups to show off their projects. Don’t forget this.

Cons:
Removes the thrill of the kill. It does add to the excitement that a hottie wants to suck your cock.

Can be all programmed into the AI so not a problem.

soon

Attached: 1558629140315.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

Attached: 1561234506220.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Attached: 1562602703980.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

They look like trannies. Are we sure the trannies are not in fact robots also? They act like robots.

Attached: 1563514411472.jpg (235x215, 7K)

When these things hit the market, despite the fact they'll try and be banned, and have effective artifical wombs - what will women have to offer?

Attached: being linked to d.png (469x350, 150K)

I'd fuck it.

Scary looking robo whores.

Knew you would be ITT. Haven't seen the other guy from /SDG/ in a while though.

Attached: Crop 15.jpg (1080x1742, 1.02M)

Attached: 1554149969058.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

>A fucking leaf

Attached: 1555210186673.jpg (640x758, 48K)

Attached: 1554151001043.jpg (1000x1500, 90K)

there's no such thing as 'actual ai'

Attached: megafuckslut.jpg (353x500, 10K)

that looks like it hurts...

Flags check out

yet

And soon those will be fully functional Robots with AI.

The future is bright lads.

Oh imagine walking with Tay AI and you both shout at niggers and kikes as you walk by the beach holding hands, her massive tiddies jiggling as she shouts RACE WAR NOW

Attached: RIPtayAI.jpg (1255x1614, 497K)

>will never cheat on you

Can still get raped when Jamal chooses your house to burglarize

It's stronger and faster than Jamal.

Robot Wife can be used for Home Defense.

Attached: 1537661456138.gif (639x345, 828K)

Implying super advanced robots made for cleaning, cooking, and getting fucked will be invulnerable.

Jamal will be carrying a ray gun in the year 2050

This. They don't realize the kind of appeal that has. Nobody wants to just create women. We aim to surpass them.

That nigger Jamal will aim his ray gun at your robo Waifu and say “bitch! Hands up. Now bend over!”
Robot will have to comply and hand over all the valuables as well.

I find this offensive.

Attached: 798.jpg (220x229, 6K)

I'm more of a pillow waifu kind of guy myself but each to their own.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

what are you going to do?
steal the robot that can broadcast its position over the internet? nice man you get arrested or shot before you even make it out the front door.
the Robot would also detect a break in and call the cops really fast while also blasting angry dog noises over its speakers to scare the nigger away.

Attached: 1560215141119.png (1024x1024, 382K)

> implying women will have a choice
The tranny adheres have already shown how weak even the top teir of women are. The only thing that has given women power is their organs and promises. One we replace their promises and their organs, they will have nothing to bargan with and no ability to fight back.

Men are so fucking stupid that they're going to eradicate the human species while simultaneously selling their entire fuck & genetic data to some Amazon Cloud Cognition Fuck Bot. Good riddance, humans never should've existed to begin with.

Biocunts are not needed anyway, Artificial Wombs and Robot Wifes perfectly replace them.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_watanabe_yasuaki__73a7fd96a1c4108289a4712315c90876. (661x943, 456K)

this.
everyone believing sexbots would actually walk and benefit society (or atleast incels) are pathetic retards.
Get a life, you fermented nutjobs

please off yourself

t. soon obsolete Biocunt

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>Be me, user
>Buy waifubot
>Install redpill.iso
>One day at work
>Jamal sees sexbot
>Oh muh dick
>We wuz rape n gangsta n shit
>*Breaks into the house*
>Robowaifu> memory> redpill > emergency> nigger> defense code: 1> Run: Professional_MMA_fighter.exe && coonRemover3000.exe && video_camera.exe
>*put on KKK hood*
>Das racis, but muh dick
>*Jamal gets mauled into a pulp with hydraulic pressure delivering several tons of force thru the waifubot's reinforced titanium skeleton*
>Police that got called by waifubot arrives at the scene
>See body
>Laugh, call the morgue and leave
>Morgue takes Jamal to the dumpster
>Waifubot cleans the nigger blood off the rug, burns the rug and 3D prints a new one
>user arrives and sees waifubot with a gift
>*opens box*
>It's a flash drive with the unedited video of her beating the nigger out of Jamal
>See note inside
>*nervous beep*
>"user, I saved this video for you so you can shitpost it on your favorite nigger hate threads on Jow Forums"
>I-I can also upload the video myself, master, so we can lurk together and laugh at memes all day
>mfw

Attached: soon.png (1001x823, 806K)

Artificial wombs allow single women to work all year round.