Join my cancer games please

>join my cancer games please
>fagmark fagmark fagmark
>korbo korbo korbo
>i am a closet faggot that pretends to hate any homosexual activity while lurking in obviously gay threads
>i love [insert shit generic seasonal waifu], but i hate [insert shit generic seasonal anime]
>roll thread!!!1!!1!
>i want to adopt her
>wah my shit board is too shit
>hurrr snort coke durrrr
>*posts for the hundredth time the exact same screenshot in an unrelated thread* n-no you're o-obsessed

Attached: kill yourself.gif (500x281, 639K)

“He” is writhing right now

"""people""" go out of their way to stalk others and make such a scene out of something that isnt even important.
Begone to
E-drama thots.

He is absolutely seething

Attached: MHA.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

And his whiteknight butt buddy twonkers has arrived to top it all off

Begone ponynigger thot!

Attached: 20190626191612_glitch.jpg (799x709, 406K)

He does have a point with MHA, though. That show attracted possibly more yaoi fans than j*j*. I don't know how that was possible.

Attached: hatsume 2.jpg (960x1200, 610K)

What board are you talking about?

>add me on discord please
>fagmark fagmark fagmark
>korbo korbo korbo
>i am a prolific gayposter but it isn't gay because it's ironic ;)
>i like [insert gay namefaggot], but i hate [insert random user who doesn't like me]
>shitposting general!!1!1!!!
>wah fagmark keeps spamming
>everyone who doesn't like me and my discord pals is a horsefucker!!!1!1!
No surprise there, it seems like they are always attracted to whatever shonen is popular

No, I'm openly gay and you are a ponynigger. You abused your mobile ISPs for about a half a week on this board. Get bent.

Yet another baseless claim from the permanently buttblasted grocery store employee
I have never posted pony before and never will, twonkers

Discord thread

Attached: 6DF94166-A94C-467C-9964-64C294523A15.png (2594x186, 256K)

It’s amazing what the power of a bunch of Discord users can do. I was going to ignore the shit, but this is so pathetically funny.
Also >My Hero Fagademia

>gay grocery store wagie
Yikes!

>*posts for the hundredth time the exact same low effort insult in an obvious bait thread* n-no you're o-obsessed

Well when the incompetent Jannies can’t take down threads that you and your friends and Lee keep up, I have to take the matter into my own hands.

Schizo Elliot, what does you autistically spamming pony threads have to do with anything I just said?

Those threads are the pony threads moron. You fags keep them up specifically so that way Lee can get a reaction.

I report and hide pony threads you delusional autist
Lee keeps them up with or without anyone else bumping them

i dont see my name and im disappointed feed me attention

>"""He""" watches shows meant for little girls

>join my cancer games please
>fagmark fagmark fagmark
>yiffrael yiffrael yiffrael
>korbo korbo korbo
>i am a closet faggot that pretends to hate any homosexual activity while lurking in obviously gay threads
>i love [insert shit generic seasonal waifu], but i hate [insert shit generic seasonal anime]
>roll thread!!!1!!1!
>i want to adopt her
>wah my shit board is too shit
>hurrr snort coke durrrr
>*posts for the hundredth time the exact same screenshot in an unrelated thread* n-no you're o-obsessed
Fixed just for you

thanks i felt left out
lol faggot

>top 10 biggest liars
Trust me you love getting attention from Lee, you love getting attention from anyone who hates you, but you know what I’m done giving you attention, so go find someone else to give it to you attention whore.

I can't keep up with the fags on this board, but aren't you either a discordfag or literal faggot too?

that aside what will your tributes be

Furfaggot posting dickbois cope. You're one too for having that saved.

>Twonkers is at it again

Attached: .png (448x760, 546K)

lol look at this faggot what a faggot

He's both
Have you been diagnosed with autism? If not, you should go get diagnosed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 11.36.46 PM.png (610x452, 52K)

Why-not-both.gif
I am cancer incarnate, fear me.

I would argue about this screenshot, but again I’m not giving you any more attention no matter how badly you want it, so suck a dick, and have a good night.

You didn't answer whether you've been diagnosed with autism, so I will take that as a yes

Oh I know you'd be tossed to the Palestinians if you admitted it openly yiffrael, but you're among friends, admit it. You're gay as a rainbow with aids.

Deku and Bakugo are so cute together

Attached: MHA.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Attached: 1553699997184.jpg (485x633, 31K)