I have intense urge to kiss and cuddle with Mio Akiyama (pic related). What should I do about this?

I have intense urge to kiss and cuddle with Mio Akiyama (pic related). What should I do about this?

Attached: mio akiyama.jpg (850x686, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLmU2UVjMVg
open.spotify.com/album/0Jgj2ezuyKuD1DKC3Uc380?si=trjlSCRJTSG7Rk1UqvEpJg
open.spotify.com/track/1FGUxsSZ9qzeO19JbXmewA?si=nomuYOiIQjmYRFN7o0ihFQ
open.spotify.com/album/6cHPEbPryLpH5VX5Eb1Vvo?si=BCJDmUtTTPqldKrXDfHO-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go outside

castration

Kill yourself

I can pretend that I am going on a walk with her. But it is dark out now.
I won't be needing testicles if I've sworn off 3dpd.
This video recommended the same thing, but I'm having some doubts about the credibility: youtube.com/watch?v=ZLmU2UVjMVg

Attached: 4785baab8d1160c1b88070f31e3c578f16429bb0.jpg (861x1200, 342K)

You could get a body pillow but it won't be like the real thing

could i pay a 14 year old girl to dress up like mio for me? would it be illegal to do non-sexual things with her like kissing and cuddling?

that's probably illegal

She is mai waifu, i wish there were people like her that existed in this world, it would be a much better place. You have good taste user, just dont soil something great with petty lust.

Attached: 1424160081366.jpg (1600x1200, 73K)

ok mr. neckbeard

same except brown girls

Attached: rfvedc.png (432x551, 273K)

Would your passion be like a burning building?

shut up retard
too soon

Attached: [Tsundere] K-On! - SP2 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 FLAC][24265FD6].mkv_snapshot_01.30_[2016.10.23_03.23.23 (1920x1080, 161K)

Git gud at the gym and get a cute real mio

Gas

I can't believ the K-ONS are fucking DEAD

the show sucked

Based choice

Start playing an instrument. I love Azusa and that's how I like spending time with her. Mio is also a skilled musician, so she'll absolutely love sharing this passion with you.

Listen to the music with her, that's a great way to connect with your waifu. From what I know, Mio likes peaceful ambient. I think these are in her style. Pick whatever you think is suitable, explore music together, find your favourite artists and have a nice time. She's always there, in your heart.

open.spotify.com/album/0Jgj2ezuyKuD1DKC3Uc380?si=trjlSCRJTSG7Rk1UqvEpJg
open.spotify.com/track/1FGUxsSZ9qzeO19JbXmewA?si=nomuYOiIQjmYRFN7o0ihFQ
open.spotify.com/album/6cHPEbPryLpH5VX5Eb1Vvo?si=BCJDmUtTTPqldKrXDfHO-A

Attached: 1561101846255.gif (500x281, 1.32M)

>t. jealous 3d pigs

I did not realize you waifuists were such creeps and social outcasts.

>developing yourself for waifu
>starting new passions for waifu
>taking care of yourself for waifu
Seems like you're the odd one here. Those all are traits worth pursuing, waifuism brings motivation to do so.

You should kill yourself so that the DMT release makes you realize how much of a faggot you are.

I dunno, isn't being attracted to girls literally the opposite of being a fagoot?

This, the closest you can get to her is by trying your best to become what you deem is the best partner for her

Attached: 1543182067777.jpg (225x350, 32K)

This seems mentally unhealthy.
Wouldn't it be infinite better to work towards a real girlfriend?
Like, I think might actually have a point.

>This serms mentally unhealthy
I wouldn't say that about myself
Maybe if you dedicated your whole self to your waifu which would also mean neglecting real life relationships then yeah, that could negatively affect your mental wellbeing. I personally think having a waifu and an irl gf don't cancel each other out. Say what you want but having a waifu made me feel much less lonely. And I do want to get a girlfriend one day, marry and have kids. My wife Raphi simply keeps me company and reasons to improve myself.

>Like, I think might actually have a point.
Bruh

while we're on the subject, would it be strictly illegal if the child were naked?

full disclaimer, i would never do anything like that. fbi man, please ignore