Does bant support trans ppl? I'm a trans guy!

does bant support trans ppl? I'm a trans guy!

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb3dj9fmNG1ub0fzh_1280.png (960x717, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Fuck off tr*Nny

I'm apathetic towards them, but I get annoyed when they ask me if I support trans rights or get uppity about me being apathetic towards them.

This is probably bait, Jow Forums as a lot of LGBT+ activity, especially lately.
Of course, this is Jow Forums, and there are always cunts, but we're much better than /b/ or Jow Forums or any of these other cesspools.

post girlpepe

mfw i explicitly say im a trans guy but people still think trans women are the only type of trans people

Attached: RBmn7VY.png (601x404, 350K)

wasnt bait but thats very good to know!

I knew a reverse tranny and also someone I suspected of being a reverse tranny

do they give you free roids

a what?

What you are

i take testosterone which only costs me about $5.50 with a centrelink health care card

what makes it reverse?

Most traps are genetically male so the genders are reversed in this case

im not talking about traps im talking about trans people

no
we support sending them to forced labor camps

dubs tells the truth, guess im off to forced labour then :/

You know what I mean

if you are ftm you have girlpepe
not boypucci
post girlpepe
a male would post his genitals if prompted

genuinely was confused when you said 'reverse'. no trans person is gonna know what the hell youre on about if you say that, just be normal and say ftm/mft or trans man/trans woman

Why'd you make the decision?

for my well being and health. had a very traditional experience with being trans in that i was always tomboyish in childhood and became increasingly uncomfortable throughout puberty. realised i was trans as soon as i found out what being trans was and everything just "clicked"- medical transition was just the next logical step ig

did you cut off your tits?

you got jewed
sorry m8

currently trying to get that organised, at the moment i just bind

i dont speak retard, what does that mean

a beak nosed vermin medicalized your insecurity and mental illness so now you're going to have $100000 of surgery

I think you're an abomination but I'm not exactly a beacon of humanity either
Let's be degenerates together on this godforsaken website

my hormone therapy is $5.50 a month and my top surgery is covered by medicare are you ok

>covered by medicare
yeah that's the problem

>medicare
Fuck you and fuck taxes

i cant tell if you actually think jews invented being trans as a ploy to make money or youre only pretending to be retarded

dear canada today i paid 50% income tax to have someone's tits lopped off for total meme science people will look back at and laugh

not a great day tbqh

what are you going to do about the fact that women are naturally only 60% as strong as men and about half a foot shorter? and are you sexually attracted to men or women?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

I don't follow what goes on in Australia but I thought they were against enabling this whole progressive mental retardation nonsense
it seems that's not the case though

That's Tumblr language, we don't speak that here.

i like women. ive been on testosterone for about 3 years now so ive more or less gained the same level of natural muscle mass as a cis dude. as for height both my parents were tall so im blessed with being a decent 178cm. i know thats not especially tall but by trans guy standards im very happy with it, i feel so bad for the 160cm and under trans guys

Join the 40%
You too tranny orbiter

how do you have yugoslavia flag?

who knows what atomized urban subhumans think but generally we don't

Attached: pawel k.jpg (900x1138, 432K)

Magic my American friend. It's not Yugoslavia tho.

since i finished highschool i cant say ive really encountered any serious transphobia. everyone is generally very accepting and the medical process is quite straight forward compared to places like america.

i've been in a lot of arguments with my friends about this. we've concluded that traps are gay. but the corollary to that would suggest that reverse traps are not gay. when i told my friends that i met this cute boy (female) that i wanted to youknowwhat, they looked at me like i was a huge faggot. from a trans male's perspective, who was in the wrong here?

nobody cares what women do

Attached: 無題.png (491x423, 145K)

I usually don't care about trans people at all, that "trans" label doesn't mean anything to me, they are just people like anyone else. But when they go on about seeking acceptance and respect when those things are earned and not just given, that's when I get annoyed.

Categorizing yourself for your group identity is just going to annoy people, just try to be a good person and watch how people naturally accept you and treat you well.

this reply is sorta hard to decipher because youre talking like a retard but i assume what youre saying to me is are you a fag because you wanna fuck a trans man? i mean if he's been on testosterone and passes as male thats definitely pretty gay

That's good to hear.
I'd been given to understand that Australians are close-minded when it comes to suchh matters, it's good to know I heard wrong.
Problem is, many people can't be open about some things in their immediate enviroment, so they try to vent a little online. It's natural.
God knows It's gonna be complicated if anyone irl finds out I'm pan.
It's like when the Jow Forums idiots are being extremely racist online. They probably don't go off calling people niggers in the street.
It's the same thing, just on the complete other side of the spectrum.
People are more open online, especially in a somewhat unrestricted palce like Jow Forums.
Little sense to be made here, but a cis man fucking a trans man is gay, if tat's what you're saying.
Unless if in your mind a trans man isn't a man, in which case no need to worry, you're not gonna get laid anyway.

fuck off tripfag

youre too woke to be using this board lol

you too actually chuck why don't you get a standing ovation at reddit instead

>God knows It's gonna be complicated if anyone irl finds out I'm pan.
No one who is not interested in having a friendship or any other kind of relationship with you needs to know. People who truly care about you will not give a damn whatever the fuck you are.

>People are more open online, especially in a somewhat unrestricted palce like Jow Forums.

In this website everyone acts however they want, wether that's their real personality or not, taking how people behave here or talk seriously is stupid. Don't get offended when someone calls you a faggot, a nigger, a like, a fence jumper, a sand nigger, a trap or whatever, if you feel like you can't take this, go to /lgbt or other websites Wich you feel more safe.

my problem is that im too woke for Jow Forums but not woke enough for reddit so i just settle with Jow Forums for the lols :/

>go to /lgbt
i assume you havent seen the state of /lgbt/ but you guys have been nicer to me than some of the other trans people on there lol

does this image answer your question??

Attached: 1563555454710.jpg (689x523, 39K)

not really

I support the death penalty for sodomites

>not woke enough for reddit
>/lgbt/
aka rainbow Jow Forums
yikes

Attached: 1507987271911.jpg (238x215, 18K)

6669 tells the truth

You are clearly woke enough for Reddit, it's a big website, you can find the community you want if you look hard enough.

I never got there, I just assumed it would be more appropriate.
I still stand by my point, accept how people are on these boards, maybe play along, have fun and remember "being a trans" is not everything in the world.

I don't know how the state of those degenerates is, it was just a suggestion from an ignorant perspective.

>america
>eU id
I smell shenanigans
I tried going there once.
They are a ridiculous bunch.
They act all double rainbows, but if you drop any lgbt term they don't know/like (i.e. panromantic demisexual) you're automatically tumblr trash and should be stoned.

I knew a tranny one time a few years ago (born a man, thought he was a woman). ****She**** was an okay person, but quite mentally ill. And not just in the obvious way. ****She**** had a few different mental disorders, like BPD and anxiety.

Decent enough person I guess, but you could tell that the fact that ****she**** was a tranny was always on ****her**** mind, which gave ****her**** some kind of constant victim complex.

****She**** even complained to the government repeatedly about the gender that was recorded on ****her**** passport, until they gave in and officially changed ****her**** gender to 'X' and issued ****her**** a new passport with 'Gender: X'

I don't know man, everyone's just another person, no matter what they are. Getting all upset because people aren't taking note of your transsexuality 24 hours a day just shows that you're aware of how abnormal you really are.
There's nothing wrong with being abnormal though. Just embrace it, get on with your life and stop caring about what other people think of you. They're probably either more concerned about what you think of them, or just don't give a fuck about you, anyway.

its basically all just trans women who hate themselves

>rainbow Jow Forums
then is Jow Forums hard gay /lgbt/

are you having a fucking seizure?

Well, most people will get to the same conclusion here too (including me) I don't even know what that shit you wrote means.

****He**** doesn't get it

Attached: 6d5fb10fc49db10454917276dd242976_1024.png (300x340, 83K)

>"no one cares if youre trans just dont make a big deal out of it"
>will type four asterisks before and after every pronoun used to refer to a trans person

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

>trans
>****people****

its easier to say people than "ethereal beings of ultimate power".

Every man that cuts off their dick should be put to death. I'm leaning to towards saying that every man or woman that claims to be a woman or man respectively should get the same.

There's only two sexes. Gender is some gay shit that has nothing to do with it.

also easier than saying "goyim cattle targetted for unethical medical experimentation"

And that's completely undestandable.
But if you're in a supposed lgbt community you don't get to react like a fucking /b/tard when it comes to lgbt issues, even if you don't know what harry potter spell someone's sexuality is.
>my catholic dad bat me when i wore short pants and now I understand he was right because being anything except a child fucking priest is a sin

Australia needs to be nuked

fuck off america's responsible for literally all western problems

****He**** doesn't have a Y chromosome but thinks ****he****'s a man because mental illness

Attached: 1528788227507.png (1242x1080, 683K)

this would be really low tier bait but the fact that you took the time to make bearded lain actually makes it hilarious, good work

I would agree, but I think I've seen this before, he didn't make it

oh nevermind then

Also King Kiwi is a shit-tier poster, always have low expectations

and whenever you enter a thread i swear i can start hearing loud sucking fucking noises while you fondle everyone's dick

fuck off back to 2017 and also wherever you went since

Attached: doooya.png (640x501, 319K)

youre right this sucks

And why would you say that, user?
Is it because my dictionary consists of more words that just "nigger, faggot, kys" and other overused derogatory terms favored by the subhuman cesspool that is the average poster?
Is it because I'm nice to nice people?
Or is it because I btfo any moronic user that thinks they can pick a fight with me and then dissapear in obscurity when I piss in their god's eyes?

Attached: 02RIEW1.jpg (225x224, 9K)

>Is it because my dictionary consists of more words that just "nigger, faggot, kys" and other overused derogatory terms favored by the subhuman cesspool that is the average poster?
does that dictionary have the word vocabulary in it nerd

>Is it because I'm nice to nice people?
good dog

>I piss in their god's eyes
mine's tengri

Attached: 480.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>vocabulary
lel fair enough, athough english is not my first language, and they are the same word in greek sometimes.
>good dog
>mine's tengri
Anyway, your low quality bait aside, user, I'd like to clarify that the "piss on your god" comment, wasn't made as an attempt to insult your religon, it's some obscure reference I picked up in an mmo.

Still if you're up for a theological debate, i'm up for it, Jow Forums's slow today

Prove it

You still type like a woman and react the way I would expect from one

Thank you for your continued adulation Dr. Grisly

Is it anti lgbt to think there's no such category as trans right but being nice

Holly shit you are really annoying.
Can you at least be condescending in a shitposting manner? It's obvious you don't like it but it's the culture here.

No, I like being condescending in a false superiority manner.
There's a time for being a condescending cunt, and a time ffor shitposting.
Also rare flag.
Now that is a completely retarded post.
You categorize OP in your head as a woman, and that is why you feel that way.
If I went around saying I'm a 50 year old crossdessing asian man, you would also have that picture in your head, and i'd tyope in the way that "you'd excpect"

I support their Vernichtung

Attached: 1450811990614s.jpg (201x250, 6K)

>a time ffor shitposting.
It is always time to shitpost, all your Posts can be delivered in a shitposting manner. Way better than that Tumblr language you try to bring upon this land.

>Also rare flag.
Ignore my flag desu.

Ok, OP.
For the last 2 and a half hours I have been trying to figure out the hidden meaning between your image.
"Cats like plain crisps*
What secrets does it hold?
Why does this person feel the need to share their knowledge on the culinary preferences of the common house cat?
Are they even talking about cats? Maybe this is a metaphor for life?
Maybe they mean to express their distaste for our generation's consumerist lifestyle?
What is your secret, OP?
It really depends on my mood.
And if you're gonna try to insult me, do it right.
It's a reddit language at worst.
Tumbr is a whole different dialect.
And we have enough sentences made exclusively by three letter words here, so let me have my fun.
Also rare flags will not be ignored as stated by Jow Forums tradition.
Also rare flag. Faggot.

Attached: 1527512583584.jpg (960x696, 136K)

>You categorize OP in your head as a woman
nah she does type like a woman

You sound like a woman

"she"
yikes

I have a penor and a neckbeard.

>And if you're gonna try to insult me, do it right.
When did I try to insult you? It is true I do not like you but that's no reason to insult you.
You Greek fag.

>Faggot
That's the spirit.

>Tumbr is a whole different dialect.
Looks too tumblery for my liking still.

>Also rare flags will not be ignored as stated by Jow Forums tradition.
But is it really that rare?