<3

Dia Dhuit Jow Forums?
Conas atá tú?
Enough Irish, how are you? Did you sleep well?

Today I'm going to remind you to brush your teeth and go to bed before 4am, because I worry about you all if you don't, hehe

Just remember if you need to talk i'm always here.
I love you anons!

Attached: ghjk.png (155x155, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGHPhqpU6fs
youtube.com/watch?v=cSPPS7yGCts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had a dream my small brothers got killed by a ghost.

Attached: bac786b6b04ca85c9c9fa60ded75a44f.jpg (350x320, 53K)

I'm still awake since the last night. I didn't sleep because I didn't take the meds properly. Sorry about that.
[spoiler]My nightmare is being awake and living.[/spoiler]

Attached: 1552876225636-1.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Oh damn.

I've heard some rumours about you, Irish
Are you really a d*scordtard?

Oh that's so weird... Is he okay in real life and this is some weird symbolism... Sorry you had a bad dream! :(

Don't be sorry, just make sure to sleep last night?

Not really, where did you hear rumours?

Dia is Muire Duit. I've been meaning to practice my Irish.
Pretty good. I slept well. But thanks for the reminder.
How are you OP?

Oh! It's lovely to hear someone taking an interest in irish! I'm glad you slept well, and no problem. I'm normal!

Attached: ...!.png (219x162, 39K)

On this very board, on your thread last night
They led me to believe you were a d*scordtard, and I don't like d*scordtards

i slept super duper well.
i've always enjoyed sleeping on the floor but i haven't done it exclusively before now. super comfy!

Attached: 548989458594.png (1288x802, 1.52M)

god damn it i fell asleep

Attached: Jooseppi19.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

Yeah, it's a pretty fun language but I haven't been able to use it too much.
Did you get enough sleep though?

discord thread

I don't really use it aside from talking to my friends in DM because I can't do it any other way.

Did you sleep on the floor, that's cute, I'm super glad you were comfy!

That's good! Sleep is good!

whatever you say, Isreal user.

i got woken up at 5am and I couldn't sleep but that's fine, i'll catch up tonight.

Attached: omo.png (102x273, 33K)

better this than another kpop thread

Fappy Day knock-off and Go back to your containment board, OP

Same with me but I woke up at 3am. Not a lot of quiet around here like in Ireland. What have you been doing with your day

'Happy day'?
I love that thread lol

There are a lot of kpop threads, huh?

I made lasanga today, but that's sad you woke up so early. I probably would've slept better if the birds didn't chirp, but I can't blame them :3

I'd say this is a good thread for Jow Forums, it's both international and random

yeah! a lot of martial artists do this. we need to keep our lower backs and spinal cords in good health.

so what are your plans for today?

wut? are all comfy threads happy day knockoffs?

Attached: 45904504945.jpg (650x400, 76K)

>aside from
Stopped reading there, retard
I knew it, I knew you were a d*scordtard and not just a namefag
Fuck off and die, d*scordtard

Charming. And it was fine, I got to watch the sunrise. Cooked an omelette with the extra time. Do you normally like to cook?

Thank you fren!

I don't have any to be honest, what about you my Norsk fren?

I literally need to talk to my school friends for homework and stuff....

No no no sleep is bad!

Attached: Jooseppi13.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Yes, I do like cooking but I'm not very good. i can only really make soup and pasta dishes... but i'm trying to learn ^^, was the omelette good user?

Attached: haha.png (159x158, 33K)

Noooo! That's not good Finnish user.. There's a reason we get tired after all.

It wasn't a work of art but I made it work. I just needed to eat like you.
Did you spend most of the day with that or did you do anything else?

>school friends for homework
You're also fucking UNDERAGE?!
>inb4 I say "school" to refer to university!!1
>inb4 nooooo I go to school but I'm "18"!!!1
You just outed yourself, d*scordtard
Get b& quick

this is embarrassing but i don't have any either. i don't have a life. i'm just gonna train and read a bunch.
a-are you a neet too?

Attached: 56060596059.png (574x530, 314K)

Some countries end school earlier or later than spain.

I'm not really a neet but I also am right now, oh well ;;
I wanna work but I have no skills hah
What do you like to read?

I drew a little but gave up. I am just so tired lol.

i like reading things in latin and japanese. mainly fiction and poetry. its a bit hard to keep up with both, but i'm trying.
i wanna be a good martial artist and a good scholar at the same time.

Attached: 245802458430.jpg (541x541, 55K)

Drink some caffeine and exercise and it'll help the tired mood. And if you have any finished art, I'd love to see it.

I do but i'm insecure,

i'm glad you are reading! Reading is super good. What types martial arts do you do?

Aw. Do you have any creation you're willing to show then?

EEEK thanks for letting me talk about myself so much. i do modern wushu. there are two branches: sanda and taolu. sanda is for real fighting while taolu is mainly acrobatics and stuff. i prefer taolu nowadays because i can train it alone.

here are some examples (you don't need to watch them if you don't bother):
>sanda
youtube.com/watch?v=PGHPhqpU6fs
>taolu
youtube.com/watch?v=cSPPS7yGCts

Attached: 1558868396207.png (471x512, 194K)

Can't have a healthy mind without a healthy body.

pppfftttt.. who gets tired if you drink enough coffee

Attached: niggawhat.jpg (486x659, 42K)

Ahh.. demon goat.
I don't know..

Ooooh! Of course I like learning about you! ^^
Also those look cool! How did you get into martial arts?

Attached: Lucifer.png (448x380, 135K)

That's not normal, Please sleep fren, thank.

Hello there Kalashni, I’ve just woken up today to do my job for today.

sluuuuuurp

Attached: Jooseppi10.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

i know! i don't wanna be a one sided person who does nothing other than train, like the usual gym bro.

i got bullied for being a sami when i was young. and i was (and still am) super shy so it made me an easy target.
luckily i never had to fight anyone, as i become more confident after i starter training which automatically just repelled the bullies!

Attached: 9045954904545.jpg (650x959, 86K)

Appreciated. i love the textures.
Going to head out for the day. Slán go fóill kalashni, nice meeting you.

Attached: cork.jpg (640x427, 58K)

Nya nya nya!

Well I'm sorry you got bullied for being a sami...
I'm super happy you stopped it tho! Congrats! :3
So hm, What is the difference between your average Norsk, and a Sami, is it a race?

Slán, user! :3

I hate waking up at 7:30 in the morning.

other than the fact that some samis look so asian that they get mistaken for being chinese tourists, not much.
we just a bit genetically different, speak a different language at home and wear some funny traditional clothing to gatherings.

how abut speakers of gaeilge? are you genetically distinct from english-irish speakers?

ya ya ya

yo
>go to bed before 4am
Anything beyond 2 AM should be reserved for special cases.
Have you considered doing physical activities to help you fall asleep?

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I hate waking up early too.

Oh you look asian, that's actually interesting! Yes the weird thing in Ireland is that people who sound irish... are seen as lower class, Even tho some people speak irish as their main language. It sucks. No we are all the same but we have a 'sami' race of sort in the travelers, however I'm sure you all are less violent then them, but everyone is good in my opinion.

PERKELE!

Cold and tired, got doctor’s appointment to get my hearing aids on both sides tuned.

Hi polen user, how are you?
And I meant it for those who work and go to school :3
If you don't 4am is okay.

Yeah I know it does. Anyways last night for me was interesting. The spammers who are obsessed with me created this shitty thread in order to bait me into it .

Aw, sorry about it being cold! Maybe when you are home you should nap. Have fun at the doctor.

I don't get why their obsessed with you? You're amazing and all but they're lowkey obsessed! It's so weird.

wuuuut? aren't you in your early twenties? why do you have hearing aids?

i'm one of the samis who look 90% european.
but i have the super high cheekbones and hunter eyes that a lot samis have in common.

its really badass that we both speak an ancient, dying language.
are you gonna teach your kids gaeilge?

Attached: 123456.png (1334x1002, 554K)

We get taught it in school, so yes, I will have too. Even though I am going to adopt, I'll try to teach it to them! And yes, it's super cool!
I'm sure you look cool!

Born deaf in both ears, obviously
Nah, I’ll have work after I get back.

Oh I forgot your not a massive neet like me... haha...

It’s cause of the fact I must have made them angry once or maybe more than once and as such they will continue to follow my every move. Whenever they find me doing something that they find Hypocritical they won’t shut the hell up about it. And also they do anything they can to get me to give them attention from mocking me on how I ask people if they want to join my Cancer games to showing pictures of My Hero Academia, which is a show that I despise with a passion.

Have you download 4chanX already?

Attached: 1529097768111.jpg (400x400, 27K)

They annoy me so much! >:(
It's fine to ask people to join, If they ever start spamming you and a thread I made is up you can always host them on mine.
Also why do you hate MHA?

Jej. I just hope it won’t be too bad today, I feel quite tired. Maybe I’ll take a nap in the car ride to the city before doctor appointment.
Hi Yuuka.

VITTU SAATANA!

Alright I’m headed out, which unfortunately means I can’t post on Jow Forums because of rangeban.

I’m guessing you were going to respond to me, it’s fine though, everyone makes mistakes. Anyways thanks for allowing me to use your thread in case they spam, but the reason why I hate that anime is because of a multitude of reasons that people use to bait me in.

you're a good poster. i will sing for you

The frozen wind I feared
A song of laugh and tear
My single son was singing
The beauty of this living~~

Attached: 1559394234221.gif (340x340, 148K)

No not yet :3

Nap or coffee my friend!

sorry I clicked on the wrong number thing I'm dumb... No problem, it's common decency for a friend after all! And that's fair.

*Noises in finnish*

That's a super adorable song fren!
Thank you for sharing it! And your also a good poster.

Attached: omo but blushing.png (109x119, 22K)

Like I said it’s fine, everyone makes mistakes. Anyways other than the spammers obsessing over me I was fine last night.

Hey, that's good. I'm glad you were okay besides the spammers. Is there someway to hide them?

Attached: v.png (155x155, 20K)

Forgot to turn on my name

Not that I know of. I mean one of them uses a bunch of rare proxies that are easy to filter, and one of them has an Israeli flag which is uncommon here, but the rest have regular American or Russian flags. Anyways one of the threads that these Spammers make are pony threads. They create threads of My Little Pony to get attention from this guy named Lee who bumps them when they are at page 9 or 10. I have tried to take them down because A: They violate the rules of this board, one of the rules is “No pony content outside of /mlp/“, B: The mods don’t do much on taking them down unless you report it as spam, and C: Without me getting it to 300 they stay up for weeks with a handful of replies because of Lee and it gets smaller when Lee gets banned, but he comes back anyways.

test post

Attached: 1541106077854.gif (128x128, 28K)

That's really annoying, i'm sorry it's like that for you. They really should ban all /mlp/ content and spam if they're breaking the rules.

They do, but just saying it’s against the rules doesn’t stop people from doing it, you need to follow up with action, and the mods are either too scared or too incompetent to do that. Hopefully one day the mods either start doing their job right or new and competent people are hired to replace them. But yeah that’s that. This board though has some nice people in it along with the spammers.

Nya nya nya

I agree, I love this board!

Well I have to go now, I’ll see you at the Happy Day thread if you’re still online.

Sure! Goodbye. Love you user, see you.

Thanks, and have a good day too.

*noises in Irish*

I salute you in trying an all nighters brother some of us don't make it

Go back to /b/ faggot

i dont remember how i fell asleep though what is this black magic.

Attached: Jooseppi17.png (633x314, 302K)

It happens to the best of us I find a good way to stay awake is just watch a movie and not play games the entire night

maybe i should try that.

Attached: Jooseppi18.png (642x361, 385K)

It's going to be tough but I believe in you

i was up until at least 4 am so now i just need to make sure to stay extra alert!

Attached: Jooseppi_4_2.jpg (367x366, 55K)

Dia dhuit Kalashnikov
Ta me go maith, agus to fein?
My Irish is probably a bit off so some things will be wrong.

Dia dhuit, user!
Tá me go maith, go raibh maith agat ^^
tá áthas orm go maith!

id even remember mine. had something to do with a school, and the Feds

can't even remember the last time i had a dream