Why did Europeans stopped killing their own children, Jow Forums?

Why did Europeans stopped killing their own children, Jow Forums?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

Attached: Schnorr_von_Carolsfeld_Bibel_in_Bildern_1860_172.png (1136x897, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia#Classical_antiquity
churchofjesuschrist.org/manual/old-testament-stories/chapter-9-abraham-and-the-sacrifice-of-isaac?lang=eng
youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, faggots

Genesis 22, Abraham kills his own son, your God demanded a sacrifice.

The human species evolved

You don't know what you're talking about, do the research before posting faggot

Judaism prohibits infanticide, and has for some time, dating back to at least early Common Era. Roman historians wrote about the ideas and customs of other peoples, which often diverged from their own. Tacitus recorded that the Jews "regard it as a crime to kill any late-born children". Josephus, whose works give an important insight into 1st-century Judaism, wrote that God "forbids women to cause abortion of what is begotten, or to destroy it afterward".

Attached: 677876857.jpg (1087x698, 171K)

Just accept it, Jow Forums, these was Jewish sect (you call Christianity) that teached you, animals, that killing children is bad.

Listen Jew(s), your own religious doctrine is quite clear. Abraham, the father of 3 religious ideologies, sacrificed his own son to your God, because your God demanded it. Genesis 22.

Except of he didn't.

Not only that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia#Classical_antiquity

Roman civil law, however, made no mention of it.[12] The explicit prohibition of and strict penalties for zoophilia universal in later European legal systems were derived from Jewish and Christian tradition

Can't rewrite your own religious history friend. Abraham sacrificed his son to God in Genesis 22.

Bump bitches.
You only hate Jews because we didn't let you to continue to sacrifice your children to your pagan gods.

Retard he did not even kill him. If you read the whole chapter, he sends an angel to inform Abraham that he was just testing him and not to harm Jacob (Israel).

“The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”

8 Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together.

9 When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram[a] caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.”

Issac not jacob

>do not lay a hand on him
>cut part of his dick off though

Uh-huh, I hear ya Chaim.

Slavs sacrificed other races, not their own children.

Attached: altar.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

churchofjesuschrist.org/manual/old-testament-stories/chapter-9-abraham-and-the-sacrifice-of-isaac?lang=eng

Save society the trouble and neck yourself cunt

Jow Forums pretends it doesn't see the thread. Suddenly everyone is too busy to look at it. Well, except one burger, who is too dumb to even check his sources.

see
Not a believable story, ya know.

>scandinavian runes
>slavs
get you shit together, ffs.

Oh I see the thread, and I'm telling you, Slavs sacrificed Tartars, Khazars, and other subhumans, not their own kin.

Attached: 1553548988880.jpg (750x750, 47K)

Thor is a copycat of Perun. Loki is a copycat of Weles. Both come from Iran. Original Slavs and Nords are not unrelated.

Attached: perunas.jpg (682x948, 101K)

Kills our children for their blood libel, still gets nervous when back and forth Roman Propaganda against Celts and Wotanists hints that their might be a shortage of white children and forskins.

Jews get nervous and believe their own lies, and the lies of others, if they can't get their hands on goyim children.

You are christian correct?

whatsup. Ill play. Jews are cut dick slaves. You are cut dick simian monkey slaves. You serve darker occultists whos dicks are not cut, monkey slave. Youre as goyim as the next semetic monkey. Abused at birth by your satanic cult that serves as the scape goat for a group of nefarious shadow elite child abusers and child cannibals.

Its in your own intrests to turn coat against your satanic handlers. Sooner or later, they are going to serve you goyim feed scapegoats to the brainwashed blood thirsty hungry monkey masses. The same old song and dance.

They cut your dick, simian slave. Its not too late to claim vengeance.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE

Attached: batman animated series.gif (500x343, 986K)

I'm not talking only about Slavs. Germans killed children by exposing them (Genzel and Greta), Britons just throwed them to Themsa. This practice stopped only because of Christianity, Jews gave to Europe.

Attached: Its circumcision retards.jpg (242x208, 12K)

Slavs and Arabs will be the only people on Europe by the end of the century.

Attached: rodnovery.jpg (2000x1333, 277K)

The beauty of this story is that God spared Abraham's Son, but God did not spare his only son to save us

>because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

bump, cowards

whats your response?

what is your question?

>trying to share biblical wisdom with a mutt/atheist/pagan
user pls
let him bask in his ignorance

Europeans didn't stop killing their children
they just made it legal via abortion
also you need to have children to kill them

He does what his faith obliges him to do - to convert non-believers/pagans to Christianity. What your faith tells you, deus vult larper?

Its still fun to do, a atheist wasted his time on here while i am going to be in his face with judgement day...

>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (790x538, 830K)

Huh? Ah, that story. Yeah, assume rejection of Molech cults due to Bronze age collapse culture shock from being conquered and/or heavily influenced by some Anatolian-branch Indoeuropean steppe invaders ... otherwise, most likely carried on getting rid of unwanted children and cripples by simple exposure. Of course, not officially endorsed but hey! We all like to do nasty stuff once in a while.

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 141K)

I do enjoy such games, Shoshanna ... cognitive hide-and-seek. Waitasec, just gotta get into my rat mentality .... ^^

Btw aaaww, we got deported. :P

Attached: smug_Austrian.png (1920x796, 1.58M)

Friendly reminder not to bump Jow Forumsddit imptrash
Back to the containment board

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1048, 170K)

Kek! Into the gas it goes.

Attached: gas.jpg (462x453, 94K)