What does the world think of Indians

Honestly I feel like most people dislike us.
Our food makes us smell like shit, the whole bobs and Vagnene meme made us seem like rapists, honestly I think we're hated more than blacks.

Thank god I have light skin and am not a manlet, otherwise it would be over for me. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 78CF37CF-E5AE-4A63-9EB3-97C3B1361B98.jpg (750x438, 54K)

kot

They stink and I don't like them!

A F U C K I N G A N U S
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
A
N
U
S

My cousin's about to marry an Indian and he seems like a decent guy

Attached: olivia looking up.png (346x612, 203K)

They based an lterally the best kebab removers

We make fun of you, and a lot of us dont like you for being browner, smellier jews. But you are still WAY better than blacks. I would jump to replace a black neighbor with a Pajeet.

It's a lot easier to get into Canada than it is the US, hence why some of the poorer Indians go there. Curries in the US tend to have smarter parents and better hygiene since their parents generally realize the world hates indians

Indians hate blacks too. My dad refused to hire black people, the theiving scum.

Most Indians I've met are cool people although when ive worked with them they are lazy

please don't drop poo from your spaceship

Attached: Cap-2019-07-22_18-41-44.jpg (883x856, 117K)

I think India is fucked up,
encourages bad practices,
and is abysmal in the poor regions.

But I don't have anything against normal people who happen to be Indian.
My issues stem from thieves, hackers, and otherwise dirty or evil people.

Attached: 1554616443463.jpg (504x651, 134K)

interesting culture and history but poor hygiene and environmental awareness

Attached: ba7b5f0cfd36d250b38cb5ed2632863c.jpg (871x900, 218K)

Designated
Shitting
Streets

indians are bro tier

Personally I hate americans more than indians

Attached: 57accfe7456ec.image.jpg (1200x1213, 174K)

Indian food is god tier. Sikhs are bros. Indian women are pretty until they hit a wall then they're monsters.

I have no clue what you mean about the food, Indian food is way better than American food.

Indian people seem to be not trustworthy in their promises at all when it's about real work and real commitment regarding deadlines and the product.

My company (and plenty of others) has withdrawn from Indian "promises" and returned to reality
>back to domestic or generally fully western services
regarding all services.

It took four years from us to learn it. We are not going back to India ever again.

poo in loo

I have heard 83 companies in my vicinity
>industrial automation, industrial software, industrial electronics, industrial materials. industrial manufacturing of components
>all these have withdrawn from India during last few years
>companies with approximately 60 000 Western employees in total

The true number is probably way much higher. However we won't ever hear about it.
The fact is the most of the major and minor companies will bury their mishaps deep in their backyards.

Just like the jews are hated by all people
currycels are not respected at all
jfl @ street shitters

>more hated than blacks
Woah what
No, most Indians I met are pretty nice, hard-working people. Its really hard to be more hated than black people. In the US at least they are almost all huge assholes.