Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new PM of Great Britain

Fuck.

Attached: 34AAD821-5D28-4771-8E13-26C1508D3A9E.jpg (1024x1438, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2018/04/09/in-2020-german-society-will-start-collapsing/
youtu.be/7qQPrHuldEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

atleast he isnt an old hag

...your dead mother phoneposter scum

Bruh I’m watching Jurassic Park 2 gimme a break

Seems based to me

nice Cliffhanger re-enactment
>guy thinks he's Stallone
bruh

wat is goin on with brits
boris back?

Based

Seems pretty based and redpilled.

Lmfao he's like Donald trumps retarded brother

can pls u finally brexit nao?

This. Fucking hard brexit right now, dissolve parliament, shoot the fucking Queen I don't care just get it done and get the fuck out.

rude, what'd we do to y'all?

Desperate to leave too my collapsing economy bro.
gefira.org/en/2018/04/09/in-2020-german-society-will-start-collapsing/

Want a serious answer? I'm sick and tired of the entitled bullshit of your government. I have British friends, they're wonderful people, but your government can fuck right off.
>We want all the benefits of a membership but we don't want to have to do anything that'd be expected of a member, also once we left we want unlimited access to Galileo ofc
Just fuck off.
On top of that the constant brexit news bullshit, England acting like a complete and utter tosser in the EU parliament, and so on.
If your country so obviously wants to leave and you couldn't make it any more obvious then just fuck off already so the rest of Europe can move on to more pressing matters.

(You)

It's because of your corrupt wobbly-woman that we're stuck in this shit.
youtu.be/7qQPrHuldEY

reminder that the french single handedly postponed the UK from joining the EU because they thought the english were annoying cunts and they were 100% right

Which was shouted down by the entire EU bloc because at that time we had not only the strongest economy in all of europe but oretty much the entire world. Now? Thanks to the EU? Wonder how much of our tax-payer money went to float you plate-smashers? Pay your fucking dembnts.

The European states have time and time again, even multiple times TODAY said what it takes to get a deal from us. No one is stopping you from a hard Brexit but your beyond imbecilic parliament and government not getting their shit together and just fucking doing it. But sure blame Merkel, blame the Germans, blame whatever boogie man you want and see if anyone outside your little island gives a shit.

ah yes an organisation that constantly posts on twitter about how immigration is ruining Europe, clearly the most politically factual and neutral source for informational economic news.

only 39% of the total population actually voted to leave mate, and since this whole shit storm has gone down that number has only decreased. The government was fucked, is fucked and always has been fucked that's no reason to actively fuck over the population it's controlling. Personally I don't believe in this political structure at all, including the EU for that matter because of the top down administration, but I recognise the fact that if we leave the economy will be even more dick than it currently is.

my nigga you lied to get into the EU shut the fuck up

Because most of our currently controlled parliament are remoaners and don't want to lose their comfy EU benefits and salaries, which, as a point are quite simply grotesque and unnecessary. We people voted to leave, it's the bureaucratic shirts on your side as much as ours that want to remain.

wow you guys are fucked

Attached: 1543500765259.png (633x646, 546K)

>We've badged dem raycis so nahaaaa, not true.
You can find the same information on multiple websites. It's really easy to deny everything then just badge the truth as right-wing extremism, fortunately the world's waking up and seeing right through this bullshit.

>only 39% of the total population actually voted to leave mate, and since this whole shit storm has gone down that number has only decreased
Not according to recent polls. Support for a hard brexit in fact has been steadily increasing and the way people voted doesn't exactly inspire confidence either.
I am completely aware it's a beyond shitfucked situation for all involved but I am just sick and tired of this bullshit. I know it will affect people that didn't want this and didn't vote for this either but I just don't care anymore.
And cunts like that other guy in this thread don't help public perception either. Neither did the years of parliament going thumbs in ass and consequently in ears when anyone proposed anything.
It's just fucked lets be honest why say it's anything but. But at this point I doubt that brexiters would ever shut the fuck up if they didn't finally get to leave and see what they fucking voted for all these years.
And again please don't get me wrong it's not a hatred for all British, I just absolutely despise your politicians pushing and enabling this bullshit.

You know what let's calm down and all realize that this infighting is redundant. I bet if the whole lot of us sat down in a beer garden we'd all probably get along and agree on most things. Also, let's be fair, I only throw shit at shit thrower's, slow your roll & check yourself. We're all sick of this but that changes nothing.

aight thanks for letting us drown then.
The situation upstairs isn't going to be fixed until the whole system is, what form that's gonna take I don't know but it's gotta happen eventually. Maybe fucking over 60 million people because you're bored of hearing about some shit isn't the best system though.

The publication clearly has a bias, if I sent you an article by some commies saying that our government was gonna fall in 5 years would you believe me?
Obviously the outlined facts here are true its the conclusions that are bullshit, everywhere in the world is dealing with an ageing population not just Germany, this isn't somehow a unique problem Germany faces and therefore them browns and them EU cunts r bad, the article is making ridiculous claims based on pretty sublime evidence.

For fucks sake the article even shows a graph they made showing the working age population of immigrants decreasing in percentage, despite their claim that all of western Europe will be majority Muslim in a few decades.

I'm only here throwing shit because you two are throwing shit, and the fact that you both disagree with me either means I'm right or really, really wrong.

best things that could happen to this shithole

that man is hilarious

Almost all mainstream media these days is agenda-driven drivle. And yes agree that this one article may lean more way than the other but if I'd had posted 20 links do you really think anyone would have read more than 1 of em? The more terrifying reality I see more often these days when talking to a German is how they never really seem to speak of their own government and only of the EU.

I would've
The boundaries of what this nation and its government rules over is entirely fucking arbitrary, political unity isn't something to be scared of what you should be scared of is political domination. If the EU existed in a state where everyone down to the individual had a full say in what applied to them I'd be happy to have it rule the planet. I don't associate my culture and the history of my nation with the land it occupies and the people who rule over it and I think its retarded for anyone else to. Same reason I don't give a shit about foreigners coming here because they can live wherever the fuck they want and they clearly aren't ruining the fucking country.
Maybe in that regard I've got a bias being only half English but that doesn't change my point.

Based, fuck that old you had before.