This is honestly the cringiest board on Jow Forums and that's saying a lot. More cringy than Jow Forums and /b/...

This is honestly the cringiest board on Jow Forums and that's saying a lot. More cringy than Jow Forums and /b/, this is like /b/ 2.0 except everyone's trying to be quirky and zoopity doopity epic. posting a picture of an anime girl and leaving a nonsensical phrase with poor grammar to appear "cute" so you can garner attention from other posters who chances are looks just as ugly and unappealing as you do irl. Korbo is the only poster here who's funny because he puts a slight amount of effort into his post in regards to what words he uses and the picture that goes with them. I suppose Yonkers also puts effort into his post but he is so fucking embarassingly cringy that his uncontrollable autism is forever segregated to this board and i cannot comprehend someone more pathetic than that. all the good namefags are gone and we're left with anime avatarfags anmd >romania, whom I hope dies of a terminal illness sometime within the foreseeable future. i dont know what so say about this man, there it is. this is shit and theres nothing more to say. this is shit.

dont bother responding to this post because i wont read it, im closing the thread immediately after i post this.

Attached: 1536778373710.png (242x247, 2K)

you should see if you think this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>ABIB spam
>More fucking spamming of shitposts
>So much frogposting going unnoticed and being allowed in
>The entire fucking catalog is about candy war
Has Jow Forums become unusable because of this April Fools Day?
And fuck, I can't even recognize if anyone is from Jow Forums or not from Jow Forums anymore.
We have no fucking way of stopping the fucking damage.

>Korbo is the only poster here who's funny because he puts a slight amount of effort into his post

Attached: 1539489143494.jpg (600x431, 39K)

Hey faggots, where's the drama here? I need drama, fuck you Alice you suck. Also fuck you Denmark, you are a big gay. Who's that Abib? I don't care, fuck you Abib. Where's that Italian trap called Korbo? fuck you fucking penne alla putannesca. Who's that Dr.Medic? haha more like Dr. wannabetrap. Who's that uncle fucker? haha more like dog abuser sick idiot. Where's that Russian trap? haha very funny russian trap. Where's that Russian commie with small penis? haha you have small penis. Who's Gapfag? more like fagfag lole. Where's that dumb brit posting with the EU flag? fuck you you are not funny. Poland? more like fuck you pooland. Snekman? more like fuck you man. Hong Kong? more like you fat bastard furry gay pedo. Portugal? more like crazy schizo. Heaven? more like you are not funny fuck you Australia, I don't like you. Fuck you that guy from Philippines who faps everyday, you are fat and gay. Argentina? more like arg gay boludo fuck you. Fuck you Chile you are a pedo ok real talk your mom. Chicanon? more like la tiene chica el user jajaa. Norway? more like you are the gayest faggots. Also fuck you k pop faggots no one likes you. Also fuck Touhou and all anime fuck you traps you are all disgusting. Also fuck /s4s/ too fuck those stupid unfunny assholes. Frogs? more like unoriginal gay fat losers. K ot? more like unfunny.

Kill yourselves.

I thought this was a copypasta until I read the parts about Korbo and Yonkers
Gg, I’ll be sure to use this one in the future

gookmoot should honestly remove the name field, at least on this board. the primary appeal of this website is that posting is anonymous, yet anonymous posters are a minority on Jow Forums. either there should be a rule banning the use of names and trips unless its relevant to the thread or it should be removed entirely. there should also be more people that do it for free so avatarfags can actually fuck off.

Attached: 1561918922513.jpg (640x360, 41K)

I agree on the avatarfags thing but Jow Forums is such a small board that people will begin to recognize other posters anyways. Having forced user on a board like /b/ is understandable but not here.

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: 1540499900253.png (575x432, 266K)

would probably work better for you

I do not like incels because they are one of the biggest obstacles in my plan to genocide females. Thankfully they will be the ones the parasites will turn to once they realise my plan, and incels and orbiters will end up sacrificing themselves to save these roasties.
Because you see, normalfaggots are very confused bunch. They say incels hate women yet we all know they do such things because they want a gf, they want female approval.
Me, I am immune. I do not want anything to do with females. I see the true threat, I see the society we have created for what it is. I refuse to play the game. Thus, I am god. Their rules do not apply to me. 'Have sex' has no power over me, neither does 'virgin'. No woman can manipulate me into paying for her kids because I am immune to their vile trickery. I have been there and done it all, tinder, clubs, pubs you name it. I have seen the diseased world , this diseased society and the purely vile actions these creatures have committed, and I have decided , no more. The society left after female genocide might be a small one, but it'll also be an ideal one, inhabited by gods like me. It is now my mission, my crusade to guide mankind to godhood. And the path to godhood is only reachable once we stand on female corpses.

Attached: 32a.jpg (1080x1233, 80K)

How do we fix summerfags, r/banter?

stop posting retard

Attached: 1536597619193.jpg (446x354, 13K)

>bad thing happens
>because it happens, we should allow it to happen instead of curbing its progression
>all this coming from a namefag
just shut up

Attached: 1562510709962.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Its like you have never been on /s4s/

This board has had a lot more namefags than it does now, how new are you? If you had said this well over a year ago now it’d be more valid but at this point why even bother?

Romania and yiffreal have a special place in hell, no offense.

Attached: 6aa568ab6e239b45faeb651e56c72070bed26f901a77663984c8285135cd9511.jpg (500x320, 43K)

stut up stoopid

Attached: Holy_Trinity_Template.jpg (1224x1084, 189K)

Says the gay lad

>This board has had a lot more namefags than it does now
so? there still are too many of them

ironic coming from a delusional tranny

post above me be sure to call her a delusional tranny

>there are still too many of them
You’re on a slow shitposting board where people are given the option to shitpost with an identity attached, and you have the balls to complain about it.
People do abuse the name system to feel like they matter more on the board but in the end they only really care about their little cliques and being able to identify them.
But again, who gives a shit about that? People used tripcodes all the time awhile ago before the appeal of anonymous posting took root.

bant is the old /b/b

Jow Forums is the /b/ before /b/ existed therefore it is the prime rib of Jow Forums and the top board.

my problem is that everything devolves into discord circlejerks. they can do this anywhere else, yet they come to Jow Forums of all places, delusioned that its a private chatroom.

>her

kot

Why do i keep coming back then if its cringy?

GIMME DAT KOT

Attached: 1561156268092.png (419x370, 127K)

>autism
Actually, it's called "Being yourself".