'Eyo, kikes. Get with the program or get with the pogrom, amirite?

'Eyo, kikes. Get with the program or get with the pogrom, amirite?

Attached: Irl_kike.jpg (588x647, 62K)

THERES A CHUNGUS AMONG US

I cannot unsee

Attached: aiportraits_jew.jpg (512x512, 20K)

you unironically look like Ari Shaffir

>cucknada only 44th in obesity
Maybe we should start calling you "twig" instead of "leaf". Get on my level, stickboy.

Attached: canadisticcs.png (822x954, 56K)

this chart is invalid. Iraq is 27 and we fucked them up

Yeah, we colonized them and spread our rotundity to them, and now thanks to us they outrank puny canucks, kiwis, bongs, and other such lower lifeforms.

ok,
now we focus our shot on the title

how can we handle these Beizeneez?

Attached: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.gif (200x200, 237K)

I don't know, the Pacific Islanders are pretty master-racey. They all get gummint NEET-bux for resources, so they just get to sit around all day….

ah fuck, alright we gotta do something about these Neetbux, they pacific islander too?

>implying i dont work out
die mutt

>sl[i]m ID
>ANa ID

one away from anal haha :D

Haha, yeah, he's a straight up fag for sure. The BL at the end of his ID is even the acronym for the homo-manga that NEET girls read. Can there even be a gayer "man" in all of Canada? I seriously doubt it.

k, I need to know what manga means, is that like Spanish for mango??
and I HIGHLY doubt it buddy

Close, it's Nipnongistani for "mango".

ok bro:D , im starting to get it but what does this hav to do with the Canadian being fag?

Mangos look kind of like a dude's balls, that's the first thing you've got to recognize. There are certain types of degenerate females (or "girls", for short) who buy mangos solely to slobber all over them while pretending they're a dude's nutsack. They call this practice "BL", which stands for "ball lickin'".

"Reading manga" is a slang term that's emerged on the Internet for "BL", because girls will generally tell their family they're "just reading" in their rooms in order to get some privacy as they go about this for hours and hours, so it's kind of an inside joke among the girls who are into this.

They say "manga" instead of "mango" because this subculture emerged in Japan (or "Nipnongistan", which is what the Japanese call their country in their own language).

Source: I've known several girls who do this, they're comfortable admitting to me because I'm a good listener and don't judge people very often, aside from twigboy Canadians who are total flaming homos to boot.

Well, and I judge Jews too, of course, but you already knew that from the OP.

so canadicucks do not utilize the succ my mangos tactics of you and I?

On the contrary, they would not take that statement as an emasculating insult, but would eagerly welcome it as a generous invitation. For that reason, you've got to be careful and think hard first about how to dismissively insult someone if you should ever visit Canada. I've made some bad mistakes up there.

how would you know fag?

If you really want to know:
>be me, typical heterosexual American chad alpha übermensch
>dating two girls, rehabilitated them both from BL with my first-rate nuts
>live kind of close to the northern border
>they decide one day they want to go to Canada "just to see it"
>tell them it's full of gay bullshit, no need to go
>they insist
>one of them has her own car, because I let them drive, because I'm not an insecure sandnigger
>they're sad I won't go, but say they're head up just for the day
>remember that girls are easily misled by gay and stupid things
>decide to accompany them to make sure they aren't corrupted by the faggotry of our northern neighbors
>hit the road, reach some crappy leaf city
>as soon as we park and step out of our car to look around, some dipshit in a literal horse-drawn carriage comes by and
>asks if we need a ride in his shitty bronze age tech-wagon, after this fucker just saw us step out of a real-ass car
>tell him, "blow me, faggot", thinking he'd instinctively defer to my American superiority and ride away in fear
>nope
>says, "o-okay…" in a throaty voice
>his eyes go wide, he licks his lips like Wile E. Coyote after spying the Roadrunner
>steps off the horse-shit factory, starts dazedly stumbling toward me, his eyes fixed on my pants
>other nearby Canadians have noticed what's going on, they're slowly coming at us with that same zombie-like gait
>girls are terrified, cowering behind my masculine frame
>punch weird horse-guy, shattering his jaw
>other Canadians briefly halt their advance
>lure of fresh cock is too strong and they resume
>surrounded by hundreds of dick-hungry canucks
>no worries, I think, they're only Canadians, I can effortlessly annihilate all of them
>remember I got bitches to worry about, no one will be around to keep them safe if I go off and massacre the whole town
>realize they're Canadians, so none of them will be straight enough to accost my gfs; back to kill mode
(cont.)

>realize one might still be smart enough to take the girls hostage and use them as leverage to get me to whip my dong out
>obviously I'd refuse and continue to rampage, but also don't want to lose my bitches to some retarded Canadian daytrip
>more leafs are noticing what's going, they're coming out of the nearby houses and shops
>first wave is bearing down on us
>flash my American ID so it's plainly visible to them
>their eyes lose their look of deranged lust and go wide with fear
>they stop in their tracks, adopting various submissive postures in deference to my superior nationality and manifest heterosexuality
>I take the girls, get back in the car, and drive home
>they cry and apologize to me for not having listened to me about what a horrible faggy place Canada is
>tell them at least they know now, as long as they learned their lesson, it's all good
>months later, get a letter in the mail
>it's from the horse-taxi fag whose jaw I broke
>tells me he saw my address when I flashed my ID, and just wanted to write to thank me for breaking his jaw, as he can now effortlessly suck both cocks and balls without having to hold his mouth open

big power

Attached: tomber.jpg (920x1065, 82K)

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 25 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)