39°C

>39°C
Literally HOW am I supposed to play vidya when it's this fucking hot???

Attached: Man-sweating-1024x768-640x480.png (640x480, 102K)

playing video games is one of the least sweat inducing activies you could possibly imagine. Are you perhaps FAT?

>tfw this hole summer the average temperature didn't even go above 20°C

Attached: ca8.jpg (300x300, 85K)

I've heard of this little thing called air-conditioning, maybe that could help

Do people actually think that's hot?

>hole
canuck education at it's finest.

ac is banned in europe

lol who the fuck told you that?

>risk of heat stroke if you stay out too long
Yeah I'd say that's pretty hot.

It's just typo. And I'm not canadian.

No it isn't.
>t. europoor

Brazil has joined the server

Attached: canada-vs-uk-vs-aust-vs-brazil-rmx_o_7205676.jpg (908x1180, 574K)

Even the wind is hot right now here, just sitting will make you sweat.

>be yuropoor
>it's swelling hot outside
>try to get some fresh air
>open my tilt and turn™ windows
>cant use half a room in my studio apartment now
>wish I could install an AC
>"sorry, you need a license and permission to mount things on your condo's facade"
>"permission denied"
>get some shitty mobile AC unit
>noisy af
>Mohammad above and his 15 children family loudly celebrate Ramadan
>get an electricity bill
>it's over 9000EUR because your yuropoor government insisted on using green™ energy
>can't pay taxes for Mohammad
>get visited by the diversity police
>get kicked out of the studio and fined for using an AC too much creating an excessive CO2 footprint

Living in Europe is suffering

Dad's coworker literally died 2 weeks ago. Said that it's really hot after work, went to get some water, lied down and just died. He didn't have any health problems.

That's obviously not the case but for the sake of argument, what kinda shithole do you live in where AC is banned?

If you go north enough from the equator, people don't have AC. As in it's uncommon even among the 1% richfags.
The times it becomes hot enough for AC to be sought after are so rare that no one simply bothers even if they can easily afford it.

Motherfucker its 50c kill me please

>be Scandicuck
>used to long winters ans short summers
>last years turboshit rolls around
>33 degrees and on deaths door every day
>this year rolls around
>doesn't start off bad; 20s, mid-20s
>this week kicks in
>35-39 degrees
>consume liquid like a motherfucker
>aircondition working it's ass off to maintain a somewhat livable 25ish
>still fucking hot
Can't wait for my glorious 20-million dollar powerbill for only semi-acceptable temperatures.

Hell is real and it's summer.

You joke but this actually happened to me.

Except it wasn't the diversity police it was the regular police but in one of those rainbow painted cars so they may as well have been.

Playing vidya rite now with my sister, both in our underwear no problem, stop being a faggot

*Brazil has left the server because of a power outage*

Were they checking if you were growing weed at home because you were using so much power?

>my country warns we could get into the 50s this friday
I will be spending this friday in my bathtub trying to not let the water fucking evaporate.

why do people not buy ACs for every room they cost like 5 dollars

They didn't even say; they just took my AC and gave it to the refoogies upstairs

Okay now I'm curious. What country?

most places where white people belong would only use them for like a week a year

Wow, from just 39C? Not really trying to be rude, but it's just surprising. It gets to 49C pretty much every summer where I live.

Stop gatekeeping "hot" you african tribal fag

thats effin hot user

>goes only down to -20c
the air in 30c is so fresh it feels like breathing poison in summer

>into the 50s
Celsius? Jesus, 120+ F°?

God damn, where do you live, inside of a fireplace?

>ACs for every room
Fuck me user get central climate control what the hell. Is your entire home just a labyrinth of space heaters and window-mounted air conditioners?

39 is fucking hot in Europe.
Average °C during summer here is 28.

Some of the vital proteins in your body start to dissolve above 42 or so. Just because it takes you longer to die at higher temperatures because your body exudes heat more efficiently doesn't make you exempt from the laws of physics. Also, we all know you never leave your room in the first place.

>it's

Attached: 1276598574704.jpg (346x274, 27K)

>if you don't live on the North Pole you can't complain about the cold man

yes

Lethal levels of hyperthermia occur at body temperatures of above 40C. If the outside temperature and humidity are high, you really need to pace yourself or seriously risk fucking dying because your body can't cool down fast enough.

>no spring or autumn anymore, it's just winter or summer now
Are we witnessing the end times?

Germany

Dutchbro here, they're saying it's gonna be 40 degrees tomorrow. Apparently it's gonna be literal record-breaking heat.

I don’t understand, is central air not common in homes where you live? I’ve lived in some shitty places in my time but I’ve never, EVER lived in a place that didn’t have central heating and AC.

You must be living in the lower latitudes, because here up high, we have the opposite tendency. All the seasons are getting blurred into one awful mess.

>some 35c outside
>indoors is comfortably cool despite no AC because the building is made out of stone
based grugtech

Just fuck me up senpai

Attached: IMG_20190724_160331.png (1080x1920, 1.54M)

>gpu hitting 65°c

Attached: 1560882289413.png (217x216, 103K)

People mowing super early in the fucking morning every few fucking days has bothered me more than the awful heat this year. Why are people so obsessed with cutting fucking grass? Holy shit, I miss living outside of town.

It's "record breaking" every year, I saw articles saying NY's heat wave was "record breaking" even though it wasn't

hey well atleast you aren't german
oh wait

or i can just use my window jets

>live in the tropics
>highs will only be 32C
>indoors is 27C without any AC
>mfw

Attached: C23C2419-A9CA-46D1-837B-439F47B456E6.jpg (600x800, 110K)

Had to check but surprisingly it's just my gpu hitting 50.

Try this OP
>turn your computer case around so that the fan is facing you
>fire up your most graphics intensive game
>enjoy the lukewarm breeze blowing on your face while playan the vidya
Feels good, man.

Attached: 1411023923311.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Let's trade. Just for a few days though. Heatwaves are much worse than cold weather.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24 Weather.png (658x232, 10K)

>39 degrees
That's pretty cold

I live in France and for the past 10 years or so we've been jumping from 20 to 30 in just a week or two every single year.

Because of fluctuations there's always some daily high/low that gets a "record". It's just meteorologists finally getting to be excited about something.

>stress gpu in this temperatures
>doesn't get above 65c

Attached: 1563977335124.png (645x773, 10K)

The Dutch record is 38.6 degrees and it was set in 1944. So yeah, 40 degrees is literally record breaking heat.

Get a job, then buy an AC.

I'd gladly trade man. I'd rather freeze my ass off, than sweat like a retard without doing anything.

>Using the subhuman measurement

Attached: kek.jpg (804x1023, 87K)

>not being so into a game that you raise the temperature of the room with your fighting spirit alone

casual

>using the special snowflake measurement

I'm getting burned alive, bernds.

t. delusional americunt

Mine's been stuck at 80°c on any game more demanding than touhou since the start of the heatwave and went up to 90°c after playing MHW for 5 minutes
It's over for me

Attached: 416e9fe.jpg (720x444, 42K)

>65°
>high

Attached: 1557328265225.png (400x419, 46K)

that's perfectly normal?

Making things warm is a lot easier than making them cold

>the most my country might get is 35 on sunday
I'll just use this opportunity to go swimming.

>acting like other countries aren't smooth brained while they use a system to make the math easier on themselves
Laffin'

Here in California 4 of our last 5 summers were the hottest summer ever recorded. Global warming is in our faces and idiots still deny it.
inb4
>durr I don't know any difference between climate and weather

If you bought the ac with your own money they can't do that, i don't believe you.

>"global warming doesn't exist"
>40° here in EU

Attached: 1448248300549.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>goes live in hell
>guys why is it hot here, please stop warming

you jest surely. if not, how can they be surprised at the right uprising all over EU.

>11C right now
>freezing my balls off with a hoodie, long pants, socks, and a beanie on
>have to warm my whole body up for a few minutes before I can play anything because my fingers keep shivering and fucking up my aim, and my general shivering makes me constantly shift positions in my chair
>only 2 more months of this shit before I can crack the AC on and enjoy a comfortable 24C in my room while everything outside my window disintegrates and the mosquitoes attack everyone else but me until the cyclone comes and knocks my power out for a week in the middle of summer and the 38C+100% humidity boils the survivors
I wish I was more resistant to the cold

Attached: IMG_1817.png (500x416, 188K)

Comfy.

Are you retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-162209~01.png (1070x759, 73K)

its actually so worrying how fast it happens. Just to think how old the Earth as a whole is and now in just a few years we are able to alter its environmental state.

jfc user where do you live?

>manmade global warming doesn't exist
ftfy

You say that every summer, then it gets to record breaking lows in the winter and somehow it's climate changes fault too

>California equals the globe

UM, SHUT UP BIGOT! WE'LL NEVER SEE SNOW ON KILIMANJARO, THE GLACIERS ARE BEING DELETED FROM EXISTENCE AND WE CAN ACCURATELY PREDICT WHAT THE CLIMATE WILL BE LIKE YEARS FROM NOW WHEN WE CAN'T EVEN ACCURATELY PREDICT THE WEATHER AN HOUR INTO THE FUTURE. UGH! Or something like that.

11C sounds comfy as fuck right now. It's been hovering between 25-30 all week and I'm ready for death. Fuck the sun.

knmi has been known to delete data on previous heatwaves to support the people crying about climate change.

Cold is all mental. Just take a cold shower once a week and lessen the clothes when fall comes around.

Has very little to do with "sweat inducing", user. Playing vidya in blistering heat is genuinely bad for your health as it can cause bloodclots and eventually lead to stroke and/or aneurysm. Honestly, lifting heavy weights in the same heat is better for one's health than playing videogames. And that can be quite dangerous as well assuming the humidity levels are high enough.

This. It's clearly God bringing us Hell. Praise be unto him.

Pls b b8ing, Cleetus.

>climate CHANGES to where the lows and highs of summers and winters increase by much more than expected to the point that the causes are presumed to be unnatural, man-made
>HOW CAN CLIMATE CHANGE EXIST IF SUMMERS ARE HOT BUT IT GETS COLD AGAIN IN WINTER STILL???

American education.

Attached: lol5.jpg (394x501, 83K)

>the planet has a “natural” state
Lol

Hold out for a bit more euro bros. The worst is yet to come but after that we get some rest.

Attached: Europe melt.jpg (820x1193, 260K)

This. Don't tell Mother(!!!) Nature how to feel patriarchal scum!

???????????
is there any more proof needed that /v/ doesn't play vidya

im dying in this intolerable heat and im only 140lbs
if global warming is real im going to have to learn norwegian and go live in trondheim because i cant suffer this for 3 months in every year

The planet used to be able to adapt to fluctuating CO2 levels but now it can't. That is an unnatural rate of increase.