Your Advice Is Needed

Is the stigma around controlling your gf really rather bluepilled? eg, you're insecure if you want to have some control of her.

If my gf wants to stay late at another guy's house then god dammit I have no reservations about telling her this is not cool. Mainstream society tells me i should be 'confident' and just let myself be cucked.

What do you think Anons?

Attached: randytaylor69.jpg (900x720, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over for no chads in 2019
sorry bro but she is enjoying tyrone's thick dick rn as we speaking
he is reaching every deep spot your 5 incher coldn't
It's over for you

mate, the dude is Chinese. I'm not worried. I'm just questioning the attitude that most people in society have towards this sort of thing.

Stop thinking about black cock so much dude, pretty gay

Attached: 6GQ67u5.png (1000x897, 916K)

bruh i was joking lol
fr tho from what i have seen on the internet where no one lies, this is not a good thing
It seems like a lose-lose situation whether you let her go or stir up some drama

Yeah it just seems to bluepilled so stand back and be a cuck because in that way I'm somehow more confident.

A woman needs to know her place and she's under her man's guidance and control.

as a Syrian, what you are saying doesn't sound too weird
but in the UK i'd think you could be jailed for that

No offence Op, but i'd rather fuck your best friend.

You look like a fucking lunatic who couldn't suck a decent cock if your life depended on it.

Yeah the sexual revolution really made a dent on our ... whole civilisation.

You'll find yourself eventually.

...?

That's not me you spaz.

I'm a guy.

But you're the only lost cunt here!

You absolute Spaz

No. I'm just finding out that a whole lot of what we're taught is really just utter bs.

If you're a homosexual then don't forget that you're a cancer on society.

more like a cancer riding your sissy ass

*slaps user's ass and rides him like a horse*

YEE-HAW user GIDDYUP THAR BOY

*keeps slapping user's ass and fits a ballgag into his mouth*

WOAH THERE HORSIE YOU'RE BUCKIN' SOMETHIN AWFUL

*SLAP SLAP SLAP*
*SPANKITY SPANKITY*

without sexual revolution you wouldn't have a GF now,,

this is not hypothetical? jesus christ

Big words from such a small man!

bro a while ago you posted something like this but about mommy and milf shit
you got a sauce for that?

elaborate

I don't remember what you're talking about

it's not, however we're not offical. And the dude is Chinese, just classmates. I'm ok, it just made me question this whole attitude towards this kinda thing, no worries

you're low IQ

It's a bit weird. Trust your feelings. Just tell her you're uncomfortable with this and watch her reaction. If she acts funny (trying to mock you, belittle you, gets aggressive etc) - turn your warning light on and keep it on. If you're right similar situation will happen sooner or later. At some stage you will either start trusting her or lose your trust and kick her to the kerb. Up to you how much you can take.

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, my ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong (teh most based poster on Chen) has an IQ of over 9000. Plus we are many. A legion if you will. Your bullshit will perish along with your existence, if you remain with your retarded persistence on our board.

this is peak retard levels rn

Attached: GZUFzDu.jpg (818x720, 75K)

*Your

Fucking idiot

Thanks for the advice.

I literally didn't give a reason. I just said if it's a group of you that's fine, if not then don't stay much later. She asked why and i basically just repeated that.

Sometimes I find you have to treat women like children. Kinda a shame but my old tactic of communication and understanding didn't work too well.

Welcome to Bant you Anonymous Poster

if your girl had the audacity to fucking tell you she is chilling with a dude till late at his place she has more balls than you. its not even about if she is cucking you, she is power playing you. if you know her more than 1 week i wouldn't even speak with her after that... btw wtf does it mean 'official'? engaged? or is she some chick you are fond of and you never asked her out.... maybe she is trying to make you jealous... so you ask her out.

i didnt save it, nvm have a nice day leaf
what's there to elaborate? if le feminism didn't happen would you see girls running around with short shorts? let alone get fucked by dozens of guys

No. You're as in, you are low IQ.

Can someone be this retarded?

Learn English grammar you fucking tard

thanks man, always good to come out of the shadows, maybe one day i'll namefag

Attached: 14-01-2019 173971.png (479x347, 116K)

No need to give a reason. "I feel jealous" is good enough. Imagine you staying at female friend's house alone.

Dating for half a year but because of circumstance can't make it "girlfriend and boyfriend" if you get me. But on an emotional level it's basically that.

Yeah you may be right. Anyway I told her that she has to leave and she said OK so I guess she lost this battle, if that's what it was in her mind.

>you are low IQ
>Can someone be this retarded?
top fucking kek

>you are low IQ.

That is not Academic English!

>You have a very low IQ

>Dating for half a year but because of circumstance can't make it "girlfriend and boyfriend" if you get me
i really don't....
you fucking?
you planning to marry/move in with this hoe?

Yeah exactly. I think sometimes trying to reason and defend everything you say or do just comes off weak so I try to avoid it

>That is not Academic English!
thats not even ESL level English

Op, stop falling for the 45 iq "troll"
it's pathetic mate

For some reason I don't think you would succeed as a NameFag.

You're too thick!

Fucking. Won't marry. She's Chinese and I'm white. It wouldn't end well.

Sad!!!

White man wins again

than you are fuck friends. great thing about fuck friends is that you can have many.... get an other one, preferably one that will be loyal to you but be ok with you having few

I'm not really used to this retarded way of trolling. I don't spend much time here. I've been skating and making music today.

I'm "Sad" just because I corrected your pathetic grasp of English Grammar?

Imagine how you'd feel, if I fucked your sister?

I've heard she's a right little slag too!

what the hell

Attached: 1558618785135.jpg (492x368, 149K)

yeah but there's still an emotional connection

I appreciate your advice bro.

It's rather exhilarating talking with strangers online, and I feel some weird pressure to not let this thread die

yeah this dude literally sucks dick. He likes being submissive and dominated by other men. It's so pathetic, it's the antithesis of masculinity

would rather get dom'd by a muscle mommy

and the thread has died

tldr
controlling your gf is good

God I miss Rose

yeah, although most English girls are lame there are some real gems like her

you sound that incel hamoudi guy from youtube, who for some reason hasn't been banned and picked up by police

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU