Philosophy Thread

RAPE is only wrong
In the eyes of the receiver...

*Discuss*

Attached: Philosophy.png (1000x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l4iCQ1kMv9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cAcWkfww30I
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXtR0SwZ54
youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

consent is a social construct

Rape is a social construct, it does not exist in nature

It's only rape if you are not black

my philosophy thread is better

To distinct between right and wrong. We should remember that it is formed by general concensus about subject matter. Rape could be something natural in paleolithic era. Or you can consider it even as a byproduct caused by humans having weird estrus cycle.
It is a wrongful thing at this point.

that's only true in the society that dictates that

Here's my question:
If you saw someone chasing someone else and felt obligated to assist one of them, then would it be better to help the guy being chased by stopping the chaser, or help the chaser by stopping the guy being chased?

Attached: nekonata.jpg (500x450, 40K)

bong...

Attached: 1501530490406.gif (500x375, 348K)

It's all about the "intention" of ones actions.

my recurring problem with philosophy is its lack of capacity to make meaningful differences to my lifestyle or thinking

i really liked the stoics but you would have to go out of your way to be a stoic and i'm an armchair kind of guy who doesn't like doing anything

Attached: 888.jpg (934x941, 138K)

and to all who deems it wrong even the man/women committing the rape could also see rape as being wrong but do it anyway having sex isnt wrong but rape is immoral you could say

Tell us more.

Attached: 1563559165428.png (527x586, 171K)

If the girl was running from a rapist, her intentions would be to get to safety. The rapist intentions are to rape her. So in this case the girl should be assisted.

However, if the girl has stole a mans gold neckless, and he was chasing after her, then the man should be assisted.

It's all about the INTENT!

what kind of boong ass post is that

if the guy being chased is black and the guy chasing him is white i would tackle the black guy

How do you know their intent?
How would you know they're telling the truth?

doing what the body is entented to do is not wrong ,but how that function is used could be seen as immoral like rape for example and it can be seen as immoral by anybody even by the rapist

>entented
WHAT

LEAVE THEM FARMERS ALONE BLACK CUNT

intended sorry my english is horrible

Then we look at the circumstances. If Mr Brown who is 65tr old, has been caught with Alice, who is only 5yr old, in his council flat, he may say his intentions were good. I would call utter bullshit, and examine an ulterior motive. I/e he probably wanted to fuck the kid.

Do you ever not feel like jerking off but you do it anyway? And then you regret it because you have a puddle of slop to clean up? Is that rape?

regret is not rape

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Rape is bad in the same way forced taxation is bad. Doing things without consent makes you a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4iCQ1kMv9k

youtube.com/watch?v=cAcWkfww30I

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXtR0SwZ54

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU

The idea of rape exists therefore rape exists and it is not the action of rape but the rapiness of the idea of the individual therefore rape exists but it's ultimately a subjective matter prone to opinion based on ones own idea of what is more rapey than something else.
Now riddle me this armchair philo.
Is anime real?

Attached: 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f69427932422f656461666236666164632e676966.gif (500x281, 717K)

Morality is a spook

Attached: E280DC77-73D3-4F14-BC3E-CBC824193621.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Unless I do it to you, it's wrong in my eyes. I am the Lord.

-ᵀʰᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖᶦᶰᵉˢˢ ᶦˢ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᶦᶰᵏ⋅
-ᵖᶦᶰᵏᶫᵉˢ-

Attached: Pericles.png (470x350, 129K)

That's not true. You could be forced to rape someone and do it but not think it's morally right.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 33 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)