Hello niggers

Hello niggers,

For those that aren't aware of the "Respect. Now. Always." initiative being adopted by many Australian universities and corporations, this is a campaign aimed to encourage ONLY women to report their "sexual harassessment" experiences (Source: universitiesaustralia.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/UA-Guidelines-5.pdf). In an environment where us autistic men are already confused at how we should should conduct ourselves around women, this initiative will only create more uncertainty and establishes a precedent that only women can be victims of sexual harassment.

Luckily for us autists, a friend's university has created a Sexual Misconduct Form to report the plethora of "incidents" occurring in an out of campus, and given that these forms can be submitted in anonymity, I'm counting on you autistic fucks to knock yourselves out by submitting the best dominatrix and "innappropriate touching of the peepee" stories you can think of.

forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=PTLLm6N_50Wjb22c_bzCcjryRQruWsBBkK0fqnQAQ7VUMjM4TEVVUDdHSDRBU01XM0hQVFdUT0gyOCQlQCN0PWcu&utm_source=email&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=sf-cs-service_respect-now-always-update_off-svc_25-07-19_email&utm_content=

tl;dr - Australian Universities and corporations are introducing more progressive policies to eviscerate men's anal cavities by suggesting that only men can be responsible for sexual misconduct. One university has created a form to report such misconduct in anonymity. You autists know what to do.

Attached: D5Mf3l3WkAEH-Cv.jpg large.jpg (576x1032, 81K)

tl;dr
probs a gay rant, about OP's lust for cocks

lmao

i only respect people of infallible virtue and conduct imagine respecting a nagging pair of tits and a vagina like she's worth fucking anything at all

Ashleigh Gibbs sends her regards

who

Operation Blitzkreeeeeeeeeeee is in session

Attached: 1564054376477.jpg (1080x969, 317K)

literally who?

wag wan

Attached: gibbs.png (339x338, 188K)

i'd fuck her nostrils

literally who

she's got two. can we share?

Don't forget the oral cavity

Attached: aHR0cDovL2lzMi40Y2hhbi5vcmcvaGMvMTU1NTk4OTU5NTIyNi5qcGc.jpg (1440x2560, 600K)

you have failed to explain why i give a fuck who this person is

Attached: 1556583584156.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Hepatitis B

the fuck are you blabing about

I think he's drunker than the usual Jow Forums aussie

Attached: 0.jpg (300x300, 14K)

that'd be hard to do because im pretty drunk meself

same, I'm on my 13th beer

0447 856 632 if you guys want sum quality banter

i bought that horrid pale lamb shit at 8% i'm not supposed to drink anymore but i think i needed the head vacation

life's got me down man

Attached: 76c39028d43598532fc845d8ce1f151e.png (855x855, 10K)

I chill here with my anime and shitposting
that shit! fuck you'll be crook in the morning, I used to drink three bottles a night when I was 17 or 18, I used to go mental on the shit.

i swear i feel my liver cursing my name

It will be tomorrow. I used to wake up after 3 days blind of the stuff, when it came in plastic bottles and would only cost $6.50, and my liver would be throbbing in pain.