I really hate my stepmom sometimes...

I really hate my stepmom sometimes. She's constantly going between "you're a grown ass fucking man" and "you can't make those decisions" on a basis of whether it's beneficial to her. She has nonstop bitched about my hair bring somewhat thick and long, then hacks it all off into this atrocity. Then had the fucking audacity to say "I almost cried when I saw you in the mirror, you look like a young man." I look like a fucking autistic school shooter. Fuck you, stepmom

Attached: 20190725_145257.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

rape and murder her

u better ignore her and just work on yourself. people who are like her just takes up your time. your time is precious.

Attached: 61d82c4a27cdfc1255dc1210058e24467115a1e0_hq.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Literally just tell her to eat shit and/or leave the house.

have sex
with her

Just move out lmao

Attached: 1558955500762.jpg (360x451, 32K)

Get Jow Forums bro. She'll just fucking with you. Take the stepmommylovepill and fuck her like a chad.

Attached: Chad bant anon stepmommylover.png (1124x700, 287K)

Post pic of here

Incredibly based picture

>go to >ask those stylish roody poos how you can salvage it
>?????
>fuck your step mom

Based even more if OP saw it and replied to his thread.

For clarification, she's one of those fat, obnoxious middle-aged redneck women. Also I don't have an incest fetish

julia!

Attached: Julia my secretary.jpg (573x896, 49K)

>step mom
>incest
Why don't you get Jow Forums and move out.
>tfw no milf secretary gf.

What did your dad see in her?

n

Get a job and leave the house you fucking faggot. If you can't afford to buy 18 you're probably an idiot .

Currently 19 years old in my beautiful Chicago apartment. Will be waking up at 7 for internship tomorrow morning. Looking forward to getting paid a rebate if 1500 for going to University this year as well. No excuses.

>No excuses.
What about several diagnosed mental disorders from an abusive upbringing?

>Chicago

Oof. Stay safe, user. Are you in a dangerous part of that shithole?

jujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjtgnhdfghbv gfgn

user.. listening to women is bluepilled as frick

How does it feel to never have a cute hairstyle like argentanon?
Julia loves it

Attached: asdaspph.png (1105x1278, 624K)

>MuM

Attached: mom2.png (500x426, 89K)

We're in the same boat buddy. I'm currently growing my hair out on top and keep it at a 5 on the sides. That seemed to shut her up.

And as for getting a job and shit, it's fucking hard man! I used to work at a phone/laptop repair shop, but got fired after my boss found out I was stealing nudes off of peoples phones, kek

Attached: 6b4dc06c833bbe657e99da5c8c093837895b265c_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

you look like a school shooter

your problem is letting your mother actually cut your hair. She has way to much control over you, just refuse and if she escalates verbally escalate also until she gives up.

My stepfather also wants to cut my hair off. Wish me luck guys.

Attached: 63356-full.png (272x204, 36K)