I'm going to a bar alone this weekend give me advice

I'm going to a bar alone this weekend give me advice.

Is this okay to do in your country?

Attached: 1563260456430.jpg (366x303, 27K)

Yes, its okay in america, but is usually only done by alcoholics or someone trying to score a woman.

>someone trying to score a woman.
Yes.
Do you have any advice? Nice triples.

Did you just turn 18 or something?

Attached: 1544128122532.png (328x281, 98K)

No but I am getting quite lonely. And have no friends.

Attached: 1563724839050.png (566x528, 138K)

>he drinks the alcoholic jew

Attached: 1560362582260.png (716x295, 248K)

roam if you want to
without wings without wheels

I don't know man.
You probably won't make "friends" at a bar,
especially considering you don't have any.
If you're lonely, find a room on cytube to chat with and drink at home.
You'll make better friends that way.
But I don't know what the bar scene is like over there, so what do I know.

If you end up going, all I can say is start with a shot of hard liquor, and make your way from there.

Mostly I want to meet women. I understand the bar is not a place to make friends.

Go with friends
Going alone too dangerous

I was going to go early when there is sun and not a lot of people. Is it dangerous in Algeria? I never thought of that.

there aren't any local shows with live music? you're going to a bar for bar's sake? it's doable but it's not my scene. play on player etc

make "friends". underage band wtf. chicks in the mood will walk up to a guy sitting at a bar and find a way to talk to them. >omg muh sluts

>there aren't any local shows with live music?
Not that I know and I need experience talking to women especially.

>chicks in the mood will walk up to a guy sitting at a bar and find a way to talk to them. >omg muh sluts
Do they really?

And he read my post thats why he thought it was about making friends. I forgot to tell him I meant to meat women.

>going to a bar to learn to talk to talk to strangers
you should find something more structured to make friends like music or activities

Oh, dear. Normally, in Brazil, the onde who come alone to a bar are: alcoholics, old people. t's so sad that you are chasing a girl, come on! You need to find friends first. Girls could be thinking that you are strange if you just go there chasing a girlfriend.

dumb frogposter

I'm so horny though.

Attached: eliot.jpg (555x555, 54K)

I go alone all the time but i'm a degenerate gambler and I like to play the VLTs with a nicee Gin & tonic

Do girls come up to you? How easy is it to get numbers?

No they don't, usually the girls there are visibly with someone else so it's a first class ticket to getting punched out if you bother them

Sucks. Do you want to quit gambling?

I suppose it would be nice to find something else to sink my extra cash into but it's not like i'm in ruin or have starving kids so I really don't care

>the girls there are visibly with someone else so it's a first class ticket to getting punched out
>not approaching them anyway then physically besting the """""""men"""""" they're there with if they object
pleb

Attached: 1346831229816.jpg (294x255, 44K)